🐁 Multimouse🐁

(Cat Noir's POV)

That night I came to a food store to rob Camembert cheese again but this time I get the feeling that someone is following me. My cat ears are twitching.

"Okay whoever you are you better show yourself." I looked around.

"Follow the squeak." Someone spoke. I know that voice.

"Multimouse." I saw who it was and she was standing near the counter.

"Am I a perfect prey to you, kitty cat?" She twirled her jump rope tail.

I know who she is the last time she was Multimouse, "Hmmm.....you look delicious to eat. Cats eat mice you know" I purred in seduction as I crawled on all fours around her like a cat.

"And mice can outsmart cats" Multimouse chuckled.

"Like?" I asked.

She shrinks and makes several copies of herself, "This one!"

"Careful my princess. You know I can step on you. I don't wanna do that" I chuckled and ran after one who was last to shrink.

"Try to catch me!" She ran up a pipe.

"Oh no, you don't!" I ran after the one copy and caught her at the end of the pipe. Two other copies ran up at me but I swift my tail belt at them and caught them.

"That was three. Now, where's the other two?" I looked around and saw the two trying to tie my feet but I caught them too.

"Nice try princess." I licked my lips as a tease that I like delicious mice like a cat.

I pushed them all together for her to grow back to her normal human size, "Cheater. How long have you been learning not to get outsmarted?"

"For a year, my little mouse. And I know you're not here for cheese. You're here to annoy me since I bet Ladybug took the day off and sent a mouse to humor me" I paced around her.

"Yup. She's fed up with stopping you." Multimouse said.

I chuckled and pinned her against the wall since there's security cameras around and I gotta make this look like a cute fight, "Tell her not to give up. I kinda enjoy it whenever she tries to stop me. She's still my only ladybug in Paris."

"I'll remember that you naughty kitty" She wrapped her legs around my waist. Seriously?! Did Ladybug teach her that?

"Meow" I spun around and pinned her against the other wall while stroking her thighs, "Predator and prey don't get along my little mouse. Such a shame" I smirked and nibbled her neck since it would be best to know her weakness.

"Ahhh...... Kitty." She moaned as I nibbled.

I purred with a smirk and pulled away, "Found your weakness, my little mouse. If you don't mind, I'm trying to steal camembert for my kwami. Unless you as a mouse like cheese" I said seductively.

"I don't like cheese, kitty." She put her arms around my neck to still trap me, "I may like animals but I never tamed a cat burglar"

"Wild cats don't like to be petted," I replied.

"Hmm......I think you do like to be petted" She stroked my hair and my fake cat ears which made me purr but I know what she's trying to do. She's trying to get me off guard.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mouse girl?" I pinned her hands against the wall.

"Maybe. You were the one who was being seductive to me when you came to my balcony the other night" Multimouse smirked.