Cat Noir Interview

(Adrien's POV)

The next day I came back to school as Aiden again but at least my friends know I'm Adrien. They are used to the new me but Chloe is not. She never stops about the way I'm dressed.

I gave her the creepy, cold stare again to make sure she keeps her mouth shut, "What were you gonna say, Chloe? Am I like a vampire? A creep? Or a depressing boy? Hmm?"

"Urgh, stop it! You're creeping me out!" Chloe whined.

"I'm not the old Adrien anymore, Chloe. Get used to it. I don't care if my style bothers you. But calling me emo or go tell me to cut myself was way too far" I glared and went to my seat with Nino.

"Hey there, dude." He fistbumps with me.

"Hey, it's great to be back at school. I bet Aiden was a cool person to you, even if he's me" I said.

"Yeah, like an improved you," Nino said.

"Yeah, but it's gonna take a while to stop stealing. Cat Noir is trying to heal at the moment" I said.

"Yep, and for him and Ladybug to be a team again," Nino said.

Then I saw Marinette and Alya come into the classroom, "Hey Aiden." They waved to me.

"It's Adrien to you, ladies. I don't mind" I waved at them.

"Well, it's the Aiden style you got." Marinette teased me.

I playfully howled like a wolf since I did say that Aiden is a lone wolf and they laughed.

Our teacher Mrs. Bustier came into the classroom with an announcement to make. I guess it's about me since she knows I'm Adrien instead of Aiden. I still wore my black leather jacket to hide the tattoo in the school.

"Morning class. I got an important announcement to make. I'm sure you all heard Adrien was missing for a year while Cat Noir went into criminal activities. The truth is that Aiden Bastet has been Adrien the whole time while into hiding from his father Gabriel Agreste, now known to be this Hawk Moth who's been terrorizing our city." She started.

"It's true. I had to go into hiding so he wouldn't find me or akumatize me. But I'm just sorry I hurt my classmates' feelings for leaving you all behind for a year. Until then I made a new identity to not be recognized. I was sick and tired of my father treating me like a puppet than a son." I stood up.

My teacher doesn't know I'm Cat Noir the whole time but my friends do and I trust them that they won't tell anyone my secret.

"Because of this whole thing, we're proudly welcoming you back." Mrs. Bustier said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Bustier." I thanked her and went back to my seat.

-

Later after school, I see Kagami pulling up to the sidewalk with her automatic car with no driver. I'm still hurt from the breakup but she cares about my wellbeing.

"Hey, Kagami." I greeted her.

"Hello there Adrien. Welcome back." She said. Still the monotone Japanese girl like always without even smiling. I'm surprised she's not complaining about my new look, "You changed your style I see." Kagami said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you heard the news that I've been missing for a year and had a new identity. I'm still Adrien Agreste, just new and all. Even if you miss the old me" I said shyly.

"Yeah, but we're still only friends," Kagami said.

"And I respect that, Kagami. I may lie but sometimes I have to lie to protect those I care about" I said, remembering the incident when she got akumatized into Lies.