Stormy Weather 3

(Adrien's POV)

The next day I'm at school and everyone was looking at their phones, listening to the video from the Ladyblog about me forgiving Ladybug yesterday. But I'm still a thief as Cat Noir. Some are saying that Cat Noir saved a street cat, some say he doesn't kill innocents, some say he's a bad guy. It seems I'm getting the attention Ladybug had.

"It's so cute. He rescued a pregnant street cat" Rose squealed.

"Proves he still has sympathy," Juleka said.

"I told you he's not like a villain," Marinette said.

"But when will he ever come back as a hero? Ladybug is probably trying so hard to reason with him" Nino said.

"Oh, please. Cat Noir is obviously angry at her. He wouldn't forgive her that easily" Chloe being bratty as usual.

"Excuse me? We saw the video of her apologizing to him and him forgiving her! I was there filming it!" Alya came to the defense.

"He's a cat burglar. He steals things for what? To build a cat lair? He should be locked up in a zoo filled with panthers. That's where he belongs" Chloe laughed obnoxiously.

"He may be a criminal but he's not a killer, Chloe! He saved my life the other day! He still has a bit of heart!" Marinette glared at her.

"Oh please, once a thief always a thief," Chloe said.

I can't take this anymore. I gotta quietly sneak out of the room so I can come here as Cat Noir. While the whole class is arguing with Chloe, I casually walked out of the class to pretend to get some fresh air. I head downstairs to the locker room and hid in my locker where my counterpart feline is in case I need a plan B.

"Meow" She meowed.

"Time for Plan B, little one. Plagg claws out!" I transformed into Cat Noir in a bright green flash.

(Marinette's POV)

"You need to stop judging people by what they are, Chloe! That's not how it always seems!" I argued with her.

"Marinette is right, Chloe. I'm a reporter and I always check my facts!" Alya sided with me.

"Do you think Cat Noir cares about anyone? He didn't even go find my Adrikins! It's like he wanted him to disappear!" Chloe accusing of Cat Noir.

"Is that a way to treat a cat, Chloe?" A familiar flirty voice startled us when we saw Cat Noir out of nowhere.

He was leaning against the teacher's desk while petting a black cat with green eyes in his arms. Wait! Where's Aiden? Oh, that's right. He doesn't like being involved in arguments. I can't believe he's missing this. Alya took out her phone to record Cat Noir.

"Cat Noir?! How dare you show your face here!" Chloe glared at him but he did the scary glare with slanted feline pupils.

"And how dare you accuse me without facts, Chloe. Cats don't like to feel threatened" He smirked evilly but there was a bit of his humorous side, "And besides you do remember I could bring bad luck with this cat." He chuckled.

"That's just a dumb myth, alley cat! Get that beast out of here!" Chloe threatened him.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You still haven't changed a bit. Do you think everyone adores you? Let's see what my precious kitty thinks of you. She's really good at sensing who is good and bad" Cat Noir grinned and brought the cat up close to Chloe while we all watched.

The cat hissed at Chloe and leaped at her trying to claw at her, "OW! AGH! Get this clawed savage beast away!" Chloe got scratched while holding it away.