Mother

(Cat Noir's POV)

After school, it's time to pay a visit to the Grand Hotel to see if the mayor and his obnoxious rude wife are there. I haven't been to that hotel in a long time. I jumped from roof to roof on all fours like a cat. I just hope for sure I can talk sense into them. Not to make their daughter nice at school but to warn them if Chloe ever messes with innocent classmates again, I will be coming after her.

I came to Chloe's balcony and I can see she's too busy being pretty for herself while Sabrina is being treated as a servant to her. Typical.

I quietly clawed the glass door in a circle to make a hole and opened the doorknob from the inside. I quietly went in while she's distracted and lay down on her bed like a cat.

"Nice place, Chloe" I spooked her and she saw me on her bed.

"Ah! Cat Noir what are you doing here?!" Chloe screams.

Sabrina cowardly ran out of the room, probably to warn Chloe's parents if she can. I purred and made my way towards Chloe like a predator stalking its prey.

"I have my eyes around the school, Chloe. I gotta say that it wasn't very nice to bully a new student yesterday." I paced around her near the vanity.

"Oh please! That goth punk doesn't belong here! He's a creep!" Chloe ranted about my identity.

"Please continue, Chloe" I extended my claws to scare her if she selfishly talks about my identity, "I would love to hear that mouth of yours" I chuckled evilly if she makes another word about me.

"He's just so boring and lame." She continued.

"Watch it, Chloe. You insult that guy again, I'll show you I'm not such a nice guy I was before." I said.

"You can't seriously hurt me! Ladybug will come and save me!" Chloe said.

"And I thought you're not a fan of my lady anymore. Call your parents, Chloe. I dare you" I slowly scratched the wall. I know her weakness and it's that she doesn't like any of her stuff stolen or her room damaged.

"No no no no!!!" She begged.

"Do it!" I demanded her.

She gulps and dials her parents, fearing that she's gonna get clawed by me if she doesn't do what I say.

"I'm waiting." I crossed my arms.

"Mommy, Daddy. Can you please get up to my room?" She spoke nervously to her parents on the phone.

"Good girl." I grinned creepily at her.

It took them 5 minutes to get here and I held Chloe hostage to make her parents cooperate and listen. I have my claw finger near her cheek if they make a wrong move.

"Utterly ridiculous to have this criminal harming our daughter." Her mom had no care in the world. What a very heartless mother she is.

"Don't hurt my sweet daughter! I'll give you money, diamonds, anything!" The mayor begged.

"Ooh, fancy. But that's not what I want. I want you both to teach your daughter some manners. She has been tormenting a new student just because he's a goth punk." I gripped Chloe's wrists behind her back.

"Ow! Get your paws off me! That punk kid deserves to be banished! He nearly stole my purse for no reason!" Chloe complaining like an annoying baby.

"But you started, Chloe. I told you I have eyes around the school. I hear you hate Zoe Lee. You make her miserable the same way you're doing to Aiden Bastet. If I were you, Chloe, I would keep your face scarless" I have my claw finger on her cheek, "Scars remain forever. They can never go away. Do you want that, Chloe? I bet your mom will abandon you and probably go make another daughter to replace. Isn't that right, Audrey? You left Zoe Lee and Chloe. You obviously have no care in the world!" I laughed evilly to scare them.