Addiction

(Adrien's POV)

Ladybug was with me in my room. She was surprised that I made a few changes because I changed my looks. Creepy but not too creepy but I still have a few of my old memories.

"I wasn't lying when I said I speak hundreds of languages, milady. I'm a linguist" I gave her the seductive grin while reading the ancient writings in the spellbook.

"You speak 4 languages, kitty cat. That's not even a hundred" Ladybug corrected me.

"Well out of 96." I corrected.

"It seems you're getting your sense of Cat Noir humor back. Where has it been?" Ladybug asked in a teasing way.

"Been dormant while I was a criminal," I replied.

"Or perhaps you were busy painting your nails black like all girls do" Ladybug laughed but I was not amused by her humor.

"Ha ha ha, very funny," I said sarcastically, "I never chipped a claw, milady. You know how long it takes for cats to sharpen their claws" I flirted and showed her my black painted nails.

"Cool. I like the new you." Ladybug said.

"I know what you're thinking, purrincess. You don't need to change your look for me. I like you just the way you are. The real Marinette" I said and let out a purr.

"I'm not gonna change my look, Adrien." Ladybug said.

"Good girl" I smirked and brought her close to me as I put the spellbook aside, "If you did, I would be undead"

"Very funny. I see that your twin cousin has made it to the London newspaper as the bat hero" Ladybug looking at the London newspaper that my cousin delivered to me last night.

"Yep. The Black Bat has stopped some robbers from the Tower of London." I looked at the headline. Apparently, these robbers were after St. Edward's Crown.

"Looks like you were right that he's changed a bit," Ladybug said.

"Well, I taught him becoming a vigilante," I said.

"Great. I'm really proud of you and him." Ladybug said.

"All it takes is patience and time. He just needed some time to heal since he lost his father" I said.

"I guess you're right. I just thought he was very pushy when he impersonated you" Ladybug said.

"Yup. But he deserved another chance." I held her hand.

Just then, my cats jumped on the bed and crawled on me and milady, meowing for attention as always. My precious kitties just love their master.

"Hey there." Ladybug giggled as two snuggled on her.

"They all like you." I chuckled.

-

Later around noon, I decided to visit Nino as Cat Noir. Since I know he's Carapace, he already knows I'm Cat Noir and Aiden Bastet. I came to the balcony of the apartment and he saw me and opened the balcony door.

"Dude, you've been busy for days. Ladybug taming you yet or have you been hunting mice for lunch?" Nino teasing me.

"Yes and no. Yes, she's taming me." I said.

"And I see you've changed your hair? Let me guess, you don't love your blonde hair anymore?" Nino guessed.

"I just wanted to start a new life without my father," I said.

"Harsh, dude but I see what you mean. After all, you found your mother and things are getting better for you since you're not living in the streets eating mice" Nino reminded me.