Bat 🦇, Cat🐈‍⬛, and Fox 🦊

Bat Noir's power is Fear. He can create fears through his victim's minds by making them hallucinate by seeing things like being injected with a psychoactive drug or a hallucinogen. An example like the villain Scarecrow from Batman that releases fear toxin gas to make victims face their fears that aren't even real.

Some kids and most adults think bats are scary because of rabies and fangs. So I made up a bat kwami and power, even if the real one does not exist in the show.

Transformation words: Fangs, wings open!
De-transformation words: Fangs, wings closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Cat Noir's POV)

That night I brought Bat Noir to the nightclub I used to go to. He thought I was underage but not for superheroes having secret identities which means our age is a secret.

"Most of the time, Hawk Moth would send Volpina after me. Do you know Lila Rossi? The Italian girl from school who likes to be a liar? Well, she's Volpina. A fox-themed supervillain. If you see her, make sure you don't listen to her lies" I said as we made our way inside the nightclub filled with loud music and dancers.

"I know who she is. She once made up a lie about dating Adrien but I know Adrien doesn't like liars." Bat Noir said and we made our way to the bar seats to sit down.

"Warm milk, please. And give my friend cranberry juice. He likes it bloody red like a vampire" I told the bartender and he went to do his thing.

"Trying to keep me in character just because I look like a bat?" Bat Noir asked.

"Yup, just like I do with milk," I said.

The bartender brought us our drinks and we took a sip, "By the way, do you feel a little freedom? Happy to have a kwami to talk to?" I asked my bat cousin.

"Much better. Better than being told to do against my will." Bat Noir said and drank a sip.

"That's what your cousin felt. He once told me that he didn't go to your father's funeral because his father was very strict. I have a feeling that your uncle has no friends" I said and took another sip of warm milk.

"No real friends, his secretary, and my bodyguard maybe." Bat Noir said.

"Ah yeah, the bodyguard who got akumatized into Gorizilla," I remembered my bodyguard.

"Gorizilla?" Bat Noir raised a brow.

"Well more of King Kong than Godzilla," I said.

"Well, he does look like a gorilla. Adrien called him that." Bat Noir said.

"That's what he said to me," I said and we saluted out glass cups and took a huge gulp without taking a breather, putting our cups down in sync.

Just then I felt arms around my shoulders and I know who it is that likes to stalk me a lot like a sly fox.

"Volpina, I told you to stay away." I removed her hands off me without showing aggression.

"One animal, too many," Volpina said as she looked at Bat Noir, "I thought you're a loner, kitty"

"This is Bat Noir. He and I are nocturnal animals. I guess foxes like you are nocturnal too" I said just as Bat Noir was gonna use his cane on her, I gestured to him not to and that I got a plan on how to deal with her without causing drama in the nightclub like I did last time.

"Care to dance? Literally" I gripped her wrist tightly and saw her wince in pain and brought her to the dance floor.

"I hope you know how to tango" I held her close, left hands out then stepping to the right until her back hits a mirrored pillar, hard.