One Year Later

(Adrien's POV)

One year later, I'm finally back to a superhero but deep down I still have a few criminal skills that sometimes come in handy when fighting bad guys. My father is still in the asylum talking to psychiatrists and therapists since he's not fully cured yet. I guess he's upset that he can't be with my mom anymore. Mom doesn't love him anymore but she hopes to one day see him again when she's ready because she's been taking care of me like a sweet mother she is.

Ladybug and I made it official to the public that we are dating and that we are the Couple of the Year. She hasn't overreacted this time since she doesn't want to make the Ladynoir fans upset.

I also got back to modeling and photo shooting but this time, Marinette was my partner in photo shooting since my photographer needed a lady to be in with me for the ads.

And of course, I had the best 16th birthday as well as a real party with my friends at my house that my father never lets me have. I still remember that incident when my best pal Nino got akumatized into Bubbler on my 14th birthday.

And yes, I'm still a goth punk kid along with my dyed hair and I have my cats with me. 5 got adopted and are with a new family. So I have the Egyptian Mau, Russian Blue, a snowy white cat with blue eyes, and my favorite Catty Noir.

"You're still the same kitten as always," Plagg said to me while my cats snuggle on me.

"Well, you bring out the cat in me." I joked.

"Hilarious but it's been a year that you're finally from wild to house cat," Plagg said as he continues to eat his Camembert.

"And you're the same cheese lover as ever," I said, laying down thinking about Marinette.

My cats purred and snuggled all over me. My purrecious kitties. So friendly and cute they are to their master. I love them as my children and I let out a cute purr for them to hear.

"Good kitties." I held them close.

Mom came in the room with a guest and it's my purrincess, "Adrien, dear. Your girlfriend is here."

"Thanks, mom," I said and Mom left us alone.

"Hey, Adrien." Marinette walks up to me.

"Hey, Purrincess." I said.

"You're in a better mood. I see that I have tamed you really well for the past few months" She lies down on my bed next to me along with my cats.

"Aww...you miss my wild side, bugaboo?" I teased her and let out a purr.

"A bit but you're so cute when you're tamed." Marinette touched my hair.

"Meow, milady is growing claws" I flirted.

"Indeed I am, kitty cat. You feeling better for the past few weeks from your jewelry addiction?" She asked sweetly.

"Yep, you are more valuable than jewelry." I held her hand.

"Oh yes. The criminals are now fearing the king and queen of Paris." Marinette said.

"Meow, my queen is getting spooky when her king is around" I chuckled while the Egyptian Mau rubbed her head against Marinette's chest.

"Oh hey little fella." She petted it.

"My kitties seem to be behaving very well like house cats" I chuckled and petted Catty Noir.

"Oh yeah. After all, I named Catty Noir." Marinette said.

"Indeed you did, milady. And be grateful she's a girl because males get very territorial to fight for the female" I said and purred.