Awaken

Who knows if Adrien's mother will ever wake up from her coma. It pains me to see her in a coma for so long as well as Adrien suffering from isolation and strict rules by his father. I hope Adrien will find out the truth sooner or later in the real show, not like the altered timeline of Cat Blanc. We all saw what happened when he became enraged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Adrien's POV)

I said my de-transformation words so that mom can recognize me. I hope she hasn't forgotten about me. Most patients in a coma can sometimes have a bit of memory loss, hunger, stiff muscles, and weight loss for being in a coma for too long.

"Ohhh Where....where am I? What happened?" She looks around confused but dazed.

If she's feeling nauseous or something, she's gonna need our help to support her. I can tell how long she's been in a coma without food, water, and exercise.

"Mom, it's me, your son Adrien" I hope she remembers me, despite being grown up.

"Adrien? Is that you?" My mom looked at me, slowly cupping my face to have a closer look.

"Yes, it's me, mom." I had tears in my eyes to happily see her awake. It's been so long since she's been in a coma.

"It is you. My you've grown. Where's your father?" She asked.

"It's a long story. Let's help you, mom" I said as Ladybug and I helped her.

-

We brought her to the bedroom and I explained everything about how me and my lady mysteriously got our miraculous, fighting akumas for nearly 3 years, and that Shadow Moth and Hawk Moth of the same person terrorized Paris just to get mine and Ladybug's miraculous to wish mom back.

"Is it true, my husband terrorized Paris just to get the ladybug and the cat miraculous?" She asked us.

"I'm afraid so. It was the peacock miraculous that kept you in a coma." Ladybug said.

"And father has lied to me saying you disappeared. He became cold and very strict with me. It was like we are strangers to each other and I was suffering a lot from isolation. A year ago, I found out he was Hawk Moth the whole time and he found out that I'm Cat Noir. I had to run away and I....I steal things to survive. I hope you can forgive me, mom. I'm not the same Adrien I used to be but deep down, there's still a bit of me in there" I said with guilt.

"Oh, Adrien. I really wish I could have not used the peacock miraculous, but you are my son and I hope I'll get to know the boy that grew into a strong handsome teenager. But I understand you had to survive after your father's discovery. I can't believe your father would go too far all just for me to be brought back." Mom said.

"That's exactly what I told him. If he brought you back, I would be in your place and you would be angry at him but he's far beyond insane to heed my warning. He's been Hawk Moth for too long, he became corrupted with madness" I said.

"You did the right way to bring me back without force. But Adrien, I will make things right with getting the divorce papers and sole custody of you. And I'm very proud of you." Mom said, hugging me.

"I'm just happy to bring you back, mother." I hugged her back.

"Oh, Adrien." She smiled.

"Well thanks to him, he and I made Paris safer than it was before." Ladybug said.

"I'm glad you helped my son out, Ladybug." Mom said to her.

I accidentally let out a purr but I couldn't make it stop. Ladybug and mom were shocked to hear me purr in my civilian self.