Smells Like Trouble

"Hey, ladies. What do you say?" Benny asked as Sarah and I walked over to the boys.

"Drop dead, geek?" I said innocently.

"Easy, babe, easy," Benny replied as I giggled.

"Hey, nothing personal. I just don't hang out with dorks. Well, except this one." Sarah looked at me.

"Just wanted to see if you want a sample of this Dusk perfume." Benny shrugged.

Sarah stopped, making me stop as well. We both turned around as I gave Benny a look of annoyance. "Yeah, it's supposed to make even undead people smell like flowers and other girly stuff. You wanna try it?"

"Sure." Sarah shrugged.

"No, thanks," I said at the same time as Sarah.

"What's the harm?" Sarah questioned. "Just one little spritz?"

"Okay." I sighed.

Sarah sprayed the bottle a few times, and I felt something overcome me. It was a love potion. I made my eyes flash magenta at the same time as Sarah. The protection spells prevented me from being spelled.

"Hey, love," I said, pecking his lips sweetly. I then pulled him in for a longer kiss by his collar. He threaded his fingers into my hair when I pulled away, just to tease him. "You're so handsome."

"Your hair is the cutest thing I've ever seen, you know that? It looks better than anything in the world. Does your Mom cut it? I love your arms too!" Sarah gushed over Ethan.

The bell rang, and I pouted. "Aw, poo. We have to get to class." I looked at Benny. "Will you miss me?"

"Of course, gorgeous." He smiled, pecking my cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you, cuddle bear!" Sarah ran her fingers through Ethan's hair.

~~~

"Oh, they are going to be in trouble," I said as we stood outside the cage the girls trapped them in.

"What do you think we should do?" Sarah looked at Erica and me.

"Kill them," Erica breathed.

"I thought you said the spell would have worn off by now!" Benny said quickly to Ethan.

"Guys, look. We are really, really sorry," Benny said.

"Well, you should be. Because look what SpedEx just dropped off," Erica said as Sarah waved the key back and forth.

"I get it. You guys want to punish us. Totally," Ethan said quickly.

"Not them, lover boys. Me." Grandma appeared over my shoulder.

~~~

"I just don't get it," I said, walking up to Benny. "Did you want the relationship to go faster? What was the point of it?"

"Ethan was trying to talk to Sarah," Benny whispered in my ear.

"Oh," I realized. "That makes more sense." I looked at him for a moment. "No other girl did anything to you, right?"

"No." Benny shook his head.

"Benny pushed them away," Ethan snorted.

"There is one princess this knight has his eye on. And that's you." Benny smiled.

I smiled back, kissing his cheek before walking back over to the girls. They were going to have a lot to work off.