Three Geeks and Two Demons

"Oh! Come on, honey! Shake a tail feather," Mr. Morgan called as the doorbell rang.

Jane ran to open the door. "Hey Sarah," she greeted. "Ethan, your babysitter's here!"

"Hey, guys," Sarah greeted us.

"Hi," Ethan said.

"Look at you all dressed up for the senior prom. Nice suit!" Sarah laughed.

"Check out Miami Vice! Stylish," Benny complimented.

"Freeze, turkey," Mr. Morgan pointed at Benny.

"Whoa! Look out!" Benny joked.

"Ethan's mom thought it'd be fun if we wear the same thing we wore at our senior prom," Mr. Morgan exclaimed.

"I think it's really cool that you two are chaperoning the senior citizens' prom," Sarah said.

"Oh! Senior prom! I just got that," Benny said in realization.

"So, who's ready to party?" Grandma said excitedly.

"Grandma, you look..." Benny trailed off.

"Hot." I smiled as Benny gave me a weird look.

"Thank you, (N/n). You look a little surprised, dear. Can't a grandma get her groove on?" Grandma questioned Benny.

"I have no idea how to answer that," Benny replied.

Mrs. Morgan came down the stairs. "Okay! So, what do you think?" Mrs. Morgan asked. "This is the exact same dress I wore for my senior prom."

"It's a little nineteen eighty-one, isn't it?" Grandma asked.

"Yes, I know, that's the... point," Mrs. Morgan replied.

"Mom, I bet it looked great thirty years ago," Ethan assured her.

"Yeah, Grandma could lend you something out of her closet," Benny added.

"Okay, maybe I should change." Mrs. Morgan started up the stairs.

"Oh, no! I don't want to miss the vote for prom queen. I'm the three to one favorite. Let's drop it like it's hot!" Grandma opened the front door.

"Good night, have fun guys." Mr. Morgan walked out the door with Mrs. Morgan.

"Okay, The Jacuzzi Time Machine starts in t-minus two minutes," Ethan informed us.

"I'll get the drinks." Benny walked into the kitchen.

"I'll get the popcorn," Sarah blurted.

"Can I stay up late tonight?" Jane asked.

"If you promise not to tell your parents that we're letting you watch Jacuzzi Time Machine," Sarah said.

"Deal!" Jane said excitedly.

I plopped down on the couch next to Ethan, getting comfortable.

"Off, Jane," Benny said as I pouted.

Jane shrugged and grabbed a pillow, sitting on the floor.

"Hey, that's my spot!" Sarah said.

"What? I always sit next to (Y/n) on movie night," Benny reasoned.

"Here, switch with me," Ethan said.

Benny and Ethan switched so that Benny would sit next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me.

I heard a yell, and the TV turned into static. I took a deep breath, trying not to scream because I knew who it was. There was another sound from outside and I got up, walking over to the bushes.