Jesse's Girls

"Of course! The one time we get free pizza is when your mom is treating us!" Benny said in frustration.

"The guy still has... two minutes and forty-nine seconds," Ethan reasoned.

Benny scoffed. "Zero chance in that rust bucket. Which reminds me, limo or jet pack?" Benny asked.

"What?" Ethan questioned.

"I'm not even going to bother asking." I shook my head.

"Our ride to the Fly Off to the Moon Dance. You already know my pick, but do you think we'll look cool in a stretch?" Benny asked.

"When do we ever look cool?" Ethan questioned.

"Jet pack it is!" Benny decided.

"Benny, think I'm out." Ethan shook his head.

"What?" I questioned. "You can't be serious."

"We gotta go!" Benny protested. "Party, jetpacks!"

"I don't know. Ever since we dug up the cubile animus, and then Sarah and (Y/n) possessed and Sarah trashed the house, I've kinda felt like laying low," Ethan explained.

"You can lay low when you're dead. These are the best years of our lives," Benny said.

"I half-agree, half-disagree with that last statement," I said, leaning up to kiss Benny's cheek.

"Really?" Ethan looked up at Benny.

"I really hope not," Benny said.

"Coming up! Add another name to the Whitechapel's list of missing persons. Who is it? Stand by!"

"Missing persons? How about my missing pizza? I'm calling it in," Benny sighed.

~~~

"That pizza place owes us big time!" Benny growled as he leaned against the lockers.

"Give it up, Benny," I whined.

"We were stood up, babe. Now I have a gaping, pizza-sized hole right here." Benny motioned with his stomach.

"You guys hooked up for the Fly Off to the Moon dance yet? Know any hotties with a hot sister or a smoking second cousin?" Rory questioned eagerly.

Benny scoffed. "I've got the love of my life."

"Loser." Rory walked away.

~~~

"I can't believe you have a date for the dance! I thought you were done with boys from our school," Sarah said as Erica, Sarah, and I walked.

"Who says he's from our school?" Erica smiled.

"Why can't we just go out and do something fun? Like those girls." Sarah pointed to a group of girls squealing.

"They told me they were going to the beach," Erica deadpanned.

"For some sun," I added.

"That sounds like fun to you?" Erica questioned.

"Fine! Forget I mentioned it," Sarah sighed.

"Well, hello Sarah. You ladies going to the dance tomorrow?"

"Not with you dorks," Erica replied. "I'm off to the zoo. It's feeding time. Hey, are pandas still endangered?"

"Yes," the four of us said harshly.

"Bummer." Erica blew a kiss and walked off.

"So, you two off to some wild after-school 'dorkathon'?" Sarah asked.