Into the Dark.

.

(Y/n's POV)

"Quiet people piss me off."

Susie had shoved Kris into a locker by their neck while I was getting back up from being pushed. I ran over to Susie in an attempt of freeing Kris. I bit on Susie's arm and she let go of them. "Ow! What's your issue?!" Susie held the bitten spot. Before I was able to speak, Kris started walking towards what I assumed was the storage closet. Feeling left behind me ( and Susie reluctantly-) followed them. The storage closet door was dark and eerie, and I could've sworn for a moment when you walked up to it, the room got darker. Even Susie looked a little creeped out.

"Hey, uh, is it me, or is it REALLY dark in there?" she said nervously. "What happened Susie? You scared of the dark?" I teased. "Shut up!" Silence came once again to haunt us. "So uh, what's the holdup, you guys? Are you gonna go in or what?" Susie said to break the silence. Kris pedaled back a bit. I still stood there. "Fine! If you guys are gonna be WIMPS, then I'll.." Susie looked once more into the closet. "WE'LL ALL GO IN AT THE SAME TIME-" she said. We both agreed and walked into the dark closet. The closet was pitch black, the only visible thing was a pile of paper on the floor. "See? Why are you so scared?" Susie said. "Weren't you scared to go in alone just now?" I replied. "Do you want me to beat your ass?!" Susie said irritated. I quieted down but chuckled to myself. Kris walked up beside me. Susie looked around for a bit. "There's nothing in here except old papers, let's try to find a light switch." We all walked farther and farther into the closet. "Hey uh, guys, I think this closet is broken," Susie said. "Let's just go back, I can't see anything," I said. We all walked back towards the front of the closet. Suddenly, the door disappeared. "What the?!-" Susie exclaimed. "Uh, guys? Is the floor supposed to be vibrating?" I said a bit worried. Susie and Kris looked down to see the papers on the floor violently shaking. The floor started disappearing. The next thing you know you're falling down.

((A/n: THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE NOW APPROACHING THE DARK WORLD. I WILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE FAST TO NOT LOSE CONSISTENCY. PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS SO FAR SO I KNOW WHAT TO CHANGE LATER ON! BYE :D