Back Home Again.

.

(Y/n's POV)

We woke up in the computer room everything back to normal. Berdly and Noelle lifted their heads off of the desk slowly. "H-huh? What... what happened..?" Berdly asked. "Oh... it WAS a dream wasn't it..." Noelle said. "Yeah- yeah it was." Kris said. "Huh? A dream...? That was all A DREAM?" Berdly said confused. "Yeahhh must've been some dream huh?" Susie said.  Suddenly Noelle's eyes lit up and she got up really quickly. "Y-yeah Berdly! Ha ha! What a dream I had! Though it was more like a nightmare." She mumbled at the end. "L-let's go Berdly!!" she said grabbing his wing pulling him out of the room. We stood there in silence. "Any idea what that was about?" I asked. "Nope." Kris said. "Don't know, don't care." Susie said. "Welp, let's at least get out of here before we think of what to do next." I said walking out. We all walked out and decided to go to the river, but Susie stopped for a moment. "Susie? What's the hold up?" I asked. She looked around a bit before giving up. "Ugh, nothing. Let's just go." she said catching up to us. We walked past Kris' dad's flower shop, going towards the lake. Although, I wonder if Susie was looking around for Noelle, because it seemed odd that when we passed Sans' place, Noelle and Berdly caught up to us on the other side of the street, walking angrily, but once she spotted us, waved and smiled sweetly until we turned the corner. Then she stomped off into her house. But to be honest, Susie's kinda right, I shouldn't be worrying so much about her stupidity, like, I bet she thinks that I'm not dating Kris and I actually like Susie now because we told her that was a dream. Nahhh, I don't think Noelle's THAT stupid. 

.

(Noelle's POV)

I woke up next to Berdly from that hell of a nightmare.  "H-huh? What... what happened..?" Berdly asked. "Oh... it WAS a dream wasn't it..." I said. "Yeah- yeah it was." Kris said. "Huh? A dream...? That was all A DREAM?" Berdly said confused. "Yeahhh must've been some dream huh?" Susie said. Suddenly I realized something that I just had to tell someone about. And that someone, is Berdly. I got up really quickly. "Y-yeah Berdly! Ha ha! What a dream I had! Though it was more like a nightmare." I mumbled at the end, taking a quick glance at Y/n, hoping Susie didn't see. "L-let's go Berdly!!" I said grabbing his wing pulling him out of the room. I heard them talking about getting out of here so I pulled him out of the library to the side of it into the bushes. Berdly was screaming frantically into my hand before I quickly shushed him. Susie looked around at the bushes and I quickly ducked us down, trying not to breath too hard so she would hear me. "Susie? What's the hold up?" I heard that meddling bitch ask. (A/N: back to her antics again isn't she.)  She looked around a bit before giving up. "Ugh, nothing. Let's just go." I heard Susie mumble before catching up to them again. After I heard them turn the corner, I uncovered Berdly's beak. "*spits* Ugh, Noelle what was that for?!" he screamed. "SHHH. I have something to tell you but I can't tell you here. We're going to my house." I said. "B-but I need to go home-" "My mom's the mayor! Just tell her you were studying!" I said back. I dragged him back to my house, and saw that pick me with Kris and Susie. I smiled at them and waved before I continued to drag Berdly towards the gate to my house. I can't believe that I didn't think of this sooner!

.

(Back to Y/n's POV)

We sat at the lake and dipped our feet in the water. Kris held onto my hand while Susie fiddled with hers. "Susie..?" I started talking. "Hm?" she looked up at me. "Was it Noelle?.. That you looked in the bushes for?" I continued. "I dunno. I just heard muffled screaming and when I looked in there, it was silent." she said laying back. "What if Noelle still thinks that I like you.." I said. "Noelle thought that you liked her?!" Kris said shocked. I checked the time and realized it was almost 6. "Shit. I'm supposed to be home before my mom finishes work so how about I catch up with this on text-" I said quickly. "Aw, well, do you guys wanna go back to the Dark World tonight? You know to check up with Queen and her subjects to see how they're settling in?" Kris suggested, rubbing the back of my hand. "Heh, I'm down." Susie said. "Yeah of course!" I agreed. I got up, and grabbed my backpack. "Well, I'll text you two as SOON as I get home." I said. Kris got up and hugged me. Before they pulled away, I cupped their face and kissed them passionately. "Egh you two need a room.." Susie said. "Susie if you want me to give you a hug just say so." I said. "M-me? No..." she said quickly. I gave her a hug anyways and noticed she had a tail, in fact it was wagging. "Susie you have a tail?" I said not pulling away. She pushed me away softly and hid her tail. "NO!! YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT." she said. I giggled before waving bye to them both and walking home. For a moment I swear I saw Noelle in a bush next to Catti's house. I shook it off and went home. I unlocked the door and quickly went upstairs. I checked my phone to see if they were online.