*The Card Castle*

.

(Kris' POV)

We went up the stairs and saw more of those diamond spinners. Knowing how easy it is to dodge them now, we dodged them easily. But there were spikes to the left where the stairs were. "Ugh, how are we gonna get out now!" Susie grumbled. "Let's just spread out and see if we can find a switch or something to get rid of them, " I said.  So we all split up. "HEY, GUYS THERE'S A ROOM WITH A PUZZLE HERE!" Y/n screamed up ahead. We walked through and the spikes went back up trapping us. "What the hell?" I said. The room dimmed. "So the worms have decided to crawl out and play..." A voice said. "Who's there?!" Ralsei asked. "Geh ha ha ha ha! Thoust FOOLS!" The voice said. Suddenly there was a bright light and a blue man came out of it. "I am Roulxs Kaard, thou're greatest adversary! Thou may have clawedest past all those other conundrums... but THOUSE were created by utter WEAKLINGS! " he said. "Wait... RK- DIDN'T YOU MAKE THOSE PUZZLES???" Y/n pointed at Roulxs judgingly. "no" he said with a blank face. "Really dude? Those were so EASY." Susie laughed. "ENOUGHETH! Now, prepare thouself. For the STRONGEST puzzle of THOUST LIFE!" Roulxs exclaimed. Another blinding light flashed and a box next to a pressure plate appeared. "TOIL, Worms!" he said confidently. "PFFT-" I laughed. I walked up to the box and kicked it onto the pressure plate. He looked at me shocked. "GOD. DAMN IT." he said before running away into the wall and disappearing. The spikes keeping us in retracted and so did the ones blocking the stairs to the next floor.

.

 "That was easy as hell!" Susie said. "Good job Kris." she said patting my shoulder before heading up the stairs. "Hey Y/-" I said before they cradled my face and held my hand. My heart started racing and I started getting nervous and flustered. "Come on, Kris let's go," they said and then patted my head. Are they doing this on purpose? I mean I like it but like my heart hasn't skipped a beat like that- EVER. "CAN YOU DUMBASSES STOP FLIRTING AND GET UP HERE!?" Susie screamed from the top of the staircase. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SUSIE," I screamed back while Y/n just stood there looking like they were internally screaming. "Hey, Kris, um.. are you okay uh.. with it..?" Y/n nervously asked. "UH- UM- OF COURSE I'M OKAY WITH YOU! I MEAN UH- NO- I MEAN- UHM I- UM- *sigh* yeah I'm definitely okay with it." I stumbled. "That's great, cuz that means I can call you darling and you won't have a problem with it hm~?" they said getting closer to my face. MY GOD. MY HEART AND BRAIN ARE RUNNING MARATHONS RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK. "If I wasn't so shy and if I could actually try and tell them how I feel, I'd-" I snapped back into reality. "i- UH- MHM!" I stuttered. Although they got the best of me now, I'm definitely going to get them back later.

.

(Y/n's POV) 

OMG OMG O MG O MG OMG WTFW TF- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT. Not gonna lie Kris is so adorable when they're flustered- BUT I CANT BELIEVE THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH- YKW LETS JUST GO. LET'S PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED. We went upstairs and saw a couple of blue Hathies. "Too bad they aren't avoidable." I said shrugging. Then we went into battle.

* Head Hathy blocked the way! (x3)

Susie flirted with the enemies!

"Andddddd hell no." Susie said. "Aww, Susie, it's okay if you don't know how!" Ralsei reassured her. "What? Shut up, that's not the problem!" Susie said. "Are you sure?" Ralsei asked. "Alright, LOOK, wise guy, I'll show you watch this!" Susie said. Kris unsummoned their sword and I unsummoned my (f/w). "AHEM." Susie cleared her throat. "So uh....come here often?" Susie said.

Head Hathy felt awkward and left...

"HEY GET BACK HERE AND LET ME FLIRT WITH YOU!!!!" Susie screamed. "Jeez, we're gonna have to teach you to flirt after this..." I said.

Y/n, Kris and Ralsei defended!                                                                                            

* Head Hathy's mind is an enigma.

Kris flirted with Head Hathy!

Y/n flirted with Head Hathy!

Susie spared Head Hathy!

Ralsei spared Head Hathy!

* You won! You got 0 EXP and 53 D$.

.

"Susie. HAve you EVER FLIRTED WITH ANYONE BEFORE??" I asked. "NO OF COURSE NOT!" She said. I sighed. "I could show you how to flirt Susie."  Kris stepped up and said while smirking. "Watch and learn." Kris then pinned me to the wall and my face started HEATING UP LIKE DAMN. "Aww, you're so cute when you're flustered~" they said teasing me. "Now where'd you get the confidence to do this hm?" I said, trying to match energy. "It's easy to find confidence around someone as fine as you." they said and winked. I THINK I'M BOUTA PASS OUT. DEMONSTRATION OR NOT THIS IS SO HOT. Kris turned around to face Susie and Ralsei. Both of them stood there, jaws basically on the ground. "NOW YOU WANNA FLIRT WITH THEM?!" Susie said. "IT WAS A DEMONSTRATION." Kris reasoned. "You sure? Cuz the tension there was THICK. LIKE I NEED A WEEDWHACKER TO CUT THROUGH IT THICK." Susie said. "Sure wish it wasn't-" I muttered under my breath. "What was that Y/n?" Ralsei asked. SHIT, I SAID IT TOO LOUD. "Uhhh nothing- um why would I have said anything?-" I lied. "LEt's just go, we got more stairs to climb." I said changing the topic. 

.

Ralsei went up the stairs first. "I heard that~" Susie teased while going up the stairs. "How did I do?" Kris asked with a smirk on their face. "I think you know the answer to that-" I said still blushing. "I know I said it was only a demonstration, but I- um- kinda did- sorta mean what I said-..." they said getting flustered. "Ooo~ now look who's getting flustered~" I teased. "Um, Y/n? Could I ask you something?" I started while getting closer to them. Are they doing what I think they're doing?!- "I uh---- would like to ask you if.... you- want to go to the lake together... a-as friends of course-" they stumbled. "U-uh- um- SURE!" I said flustered. "Really? Wow... I didn't think you'd-" "HEY CAN YOU GUYS HURRY UP!!!" Susie said interrupting Kris again. "Let's go-" Kris said. "Yeah-" I replied. 

((A/N: I lowkey don't know what to put here- but I really enjoyed writing all the little flirty scenes in between this chapter- especially because Kris canonically knows how to flirt in game, so it fits their character. BUT TYSM AGAIN FOR 1K READS I WAS DYING WHEN I GOT OUT OF SCHOOL TODAY. THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME FR.))