**The Cyber Field**

.

(Y/n's POV)

After Kris saved at the bottom of the slope, we were greeted by a sign. "Cyber World... huh, so that's where we are." I said studying the sign. "Wait so this isn't a Dark World but it's a Cyber World??" Susie said puzzled. "Oh no no! This IS a Dark World but it's CALLED the Cyber World! Because the Dark Fountain was made in a cybernetic area!" Ralsei explained. "Well the room that the dark eerie thing happened was where the computer lab was supposed to be so I guess that makes sense." Kris shrugged. Along the way was a chest that had a glow wrist. "Here Y/n take this." Kris said giving me the wristband. "Aww, thanks Kris." I said blushing. "Anything for you love." they winked and smirked when they saw my face get flustered. "Oi could you lovebirds stop flirting and go?? Noelle could be dying right now!" Susie worried. "Okay 'Mrs. Holiday,' we'll go look for your girlfriend." Kris teased. Susie suddenly started blushing and stuttering. "G-girlfriend? I-I MEAN- SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" 

.

After avoiding battle with a Werewire, there was a teacup ride, like the ones I used to go on at the amusement parks in the city. "Huh, there's only three cups." Ralsei realized. "So what's the problem? One of us can just go together." Susie stated. "Oh, Kris! I could go with y-" "Y/n and I could go in one." Kris said interrupting what Ralsei was gonna say. "Oh, that's fine too.." he said giving up. "Kris stepped past Ralsei and Susie, grabbing my hand and leading me into one of the cups. Susie and Ralsei got into theirs, but Kris looked a little upset. It wasn't the right time to bring it up now, so I'll probably bring it up when we're alone. Suddenly, not only did the cups randomly start spinning around but the entire ride went upwards too. A little freaked out and on edge, I slightly started to panic. It was only when Kris lovingly held my hand that I calmed down.  We jumped out at the top and saw that speakerhead robot again dropping music beats from the sky. On the other side was another teacup ride. I was a bit more used to it than last time. The exact same situation happened again and we were out of that area. 

.

There was a book on a pedestal. "Oh, guys! It's a free editable CYBERPEDIA! I'll add an entry!" Ralsei said. "Losing recruits?" I said reading it while he was writing. "Yeah! If we defeat enemies by fighting, they will become lost. And lost enemies can never be recruited again." Ralsei explained. "Wow. Good thing we won't be killing anyone, right Kris?" I said. "Yeah yeah let's just go." they said taking my hand with a bit of annoyance in their tone. At this point I can't just let them still act like this, there's something up with them and I wanna know what. Ralsei and Susie were still talking by the pedestal so I had time to talk to them before they catch up. I went in front of them and stopped them in their tracks. "Kris what's wrong, you've been nothing but annoyed since Ralsei showed up." I asked. "Nothing's wrong Y/n, I'm fine." they said. "Yeah right. I know you better than that Kris we're dating, I know when something is bothering you!" I said. They turned around and saw Ralsei and Susie catching up to us. "Okay there is something bugging me, but I swear I'll tell you once we're alone." they assured me. "Thank you Kris. You know I love you right?" I smiled, cupping their face. "I love you too." they smiled back. They pulled my chin closer and kissed me before Susie and Ralsei caught up and we continued on our way. Some posters had lion-looking darkners in them but we thought nothing of it until one popped out of the poster and attacked us.

*BATTLE START*

* Tasques crossed your path!

"Kris, you should check to see if there's a way to defeat this enemy!" Ralsei suggested. "I know. I will." they replied coldly.

* This stray cat is in need of some management.

They started meowing at us, causing sound waves to come and attack us. We dodged it and took no damage.