**Pandora Palace**

.

(Susie's POV)

Berdly walked out the room leaving us three. "Alright, let's go!" I said. I turned around to see Ralsei still in that RIDICULOUS outfit. "Would you take that off?!" I exclaimed. "S-sorry!" he stuttered, tearing it off revealing his normal outfit. We continued down the path into a foyer of some kind. There were giant legs in front of a save point, where Kris saved. "Hey guys, there's a cafe here!" Y/n called out. "Oooh really? Wonder what kinda snacks they got in store there." I said rubbing my hands together. "Do we even have money?" Kris asked. Y/n pulled up their menu and figured out we had 2842 D$. "Heh, we could buy the whole store with that!" I said. We went into the store and bought a bunch of Butler Juice. I took one out and started sipping it. "Damn, this is really good!" I said taking out the straw and chugging it down. "Susie! Those are for battles!" Ralsei scolded. "Eh, it's not like we don't have lots of CD Bagels in our storage." "Hey lemme try some!" Y/n grabbed the juice out of my hand, bit a hole in the bottom, drank the rest of it, squeezed it once it was empty, and threw it on the ground. "Eh, could use more sugar." they said.  I kid you not I felt my heart skip a beat. I stared at them in awe. "Marry me." I whispered. "What you say Susie?" Y/n asked. "U-uh nothing!" I panicked. I walked over to Kris and looked around to see if Y/n was watching. "Yo- uh- Kris- you wanna share Y/n??" I whisper-laughed. "NO!" they whisper-yelled back. I started laughing, while they gave me a dirty look. "What? I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I said. "What's so funny?" Y/n asked. "UhM- Nothing! Nothing's funny! Kris over here just told a joke- to me- in my ear-" I said. I mentally slapped myself. Why would I say that! Of all excuses, THAT'S what I come up with!? "Okayyy?" Y/n said a bit confused. "Uh huh! LEt's go!" I said running off up the stairs to catch my breath. Up the stairs was a portrait of Queen next to one of those big screen things. 

.

Kris, Y/n and Ralsei had already caught up with me. "*huff* *puff* S-Susie why'd you-" "I See You Have: Escaped From Your Room Units" Queen interrupted them. We turned to the screen to look at Queen. "Who Can Blame You From For Wanting To See My Glorious Mansion? You Won't Want To Take Your Eyes Off This Beautiful Art" she giggled. "We're not here to look at your stupid pictures!" I yelled pointing at the screen. "Oh It Was Not A Recommendation, I Was Just Warning You LMAO" she said. Immediately, the screen flipped and more portraits appeared, and shot fire out of their mouths. "RUN!" Kris shouted. We ran right covering our heads. In one of the portraits, there was something shiny in it. "Hey uh, there's something in this one." I pointed out. Kris looked at it and pressed the button. We went left and there was a red portrait with another button on it. Y/n pressed it and the portrait next to it flipped and revealed a chest. Kris opened the chest and got a ReviveMint. Hopefully that helps us beat Queen's ass. Although, there's something I've been noticing, and I noticed it since Ralsei and I met up with Kris, Y/n, and Noelle in the city for the first time. Noelle has been acting up and doing mean shit to Y/n if they ever started talking to me... like when she made them drop their cotton candy, and she "accidentally" broke Y/n's friendship bracelet. I wonder if... she's doing all of this because she's jealous of them talking to me. But PSHH- why would she? There isn't anything so special about me that anyone should be jealous about. Unless... she has a crush on me?? I mean- she's pretty neat too but- that's no reason to be mean to Y/n about. Plus, didn't she figure out that Kris and Y/n are dating? Why would Y/n like me when they're dating Kris? I was only joking about the marriage thing I just found it kinda neat that Y/n's personality is very similar to mine. They're just a lot smarter than me. But I'm still so confu- "HELLO?? EARTH TO SUSIE HELLO??" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Y/n waving their hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. "Uhh huh? Yeah- yeah what?" I said. "Um, you bumped into me muttering things and just stood there for like 5 minutes," they said. "Oh- heheh- I did? My bad- l-let's keep going." I brushed off. Y/n looked at Kris and Kris shrugged. We went back the way we came, going back on the original path. We hit another left and there were two different paths. The right path didn't spit as much fire as the left one did so we assumed it was the safe way to go. In the next room, there was a vase with Queen's face on it. After only taking, like what- 3 STEPS into the room, Queen appeared on screen again. "Now I Know You Are All Loving My Mansion, But We Have A Few Rules To Follow Around Here, One Wipe Your Shoes, Two Have Fun, Three Respect The Pottery, Four Have Fun, Five LIst Entry Duplication Error" she said before disappearing again. I turned around and saw Ralsei wiping his feet off. "Ralsei!! Why are you actually listening to her!?" I asked. "Because it's the right thing to do Susie! And it's the rules." he replied. "LITERALLY TWO OF HER RULES ARE 'HAVE FUN'!" I said. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I smirked at the thought in fact. "So. If I'M going to have fun, that means SCREW THE RULES!" I said kicking her vase to the wall. When it broke, a bunch of those bird servants came at us and we got into a fight.