*The Thrash Machine*

.

(Y/n's POV)

After reluctantly giving The Dark (team name) our blueprints, we encountered this star bird thing that shot stars at us. No one was hurt thankfully, but that ugly ass bird creeped me out. After passing that bird we saw a room with 2 paths that intersect with a giant laser spinner in the middle.

.

"Revolve around the center and look carefully. The darker it gets the more you can see." I read the sign aloud. "Maybe we have to run around the center circle 'till it's dark enough to see something?" Kris suggested. "Maybe, but try not to get hurt you guys," I said. We started running around the center circle once the laser spinner passed in front of us, and kept up until Ralsei spotted a button on the outer circle. We quickly got out of the loop to press the hidden button on the tree and made it out. Up ahead was a couple of Rudinns treating Lancer and Susie like royalty. 
Kris saved and we talked to a Rudinn there. "S-Somehow, Prince Lancer's made REAL friends with a Lightener..." The first Rudinn said. "Wait, so you mean Lancer is ACTUAL royalty?" I asked. "Yup." The Rudinn replied. We walked up to Susie to get her on our side again.

.

"So, er... ready to be a good guy again, Susie?" Ralsei asked. "Nah. Gotta say being a bad guy is pretty sweet. Not only is way more fun than being good,   but MY teammate's PROUD of what I do." Susie said. "I WAS- I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOUUUU," I screamed. "Yeah did you applaud me for eating a pinecone off the ground?" Susie asked. "NO 'CUZ YOU RAN OFF BEFORE I SAW YOU DO THATTT!!- wait really? Why'd the fuck you do that?- Did it taste good?" I asked after screaming again. "Yeah! And it gave her a stomachache after! It was VERY brave and cool." Lancer added. "That's- you know what nevermind it's
badass for real-" I said. "THANK YOU! Take notes, RALSEI." Susie said. "Welp we're going up ahead. Bye guys." Kris said. "Beware of the forest maze, by the way," Lancer said. "You'll probably get COMPLETELY lost. Without someone who knows the way through that is." Susie said. "Yeah! I know the forest like the back of my head!" Lancer replied. "Oookay then," I said.

.

After going on ahead, we followed Lancer since we obviously don't know where we were going. "So which way are we going next???" Lancer asked.  "We... we were following you.." Ralsei said. "Oh... why? I have no idea where I'm going!" Lancer admitted. "YOU JUST SAID YOU KNOW THE FOREST LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD 5 MINUTES AGO!!!!" I said. "I only said that to look cool in front of Susie!" Lancer said. "Let's just go then- the OPPOSITE way Lancer goes," Kris said. After dodging a couple of dancers, avoiding a battle with a Rabbick, and avoiding the diamond spinner, we found Susie. "Hey losers. Wait a sec. Where's Lancer?" Susie asked. "He was going the wrong way so we left him," Kris said.  "You let him wander off BY HIMSELF?? You know he's bad at mazes, RIGHT? He's probably lost and confused right now!" Susie exclaimed. As if on cue, Lancer screamed out, "Ho ho ho! I'm so lost and confused!" "He ain't my property he's yours," I said. "HE ISNT MY CHILD DUMBASS- I JUST NEED TO-" Susie paused. "I need to find him so we can thrash you losers together- bad guys gotta look out for each other," Susie said. "Fine, you go look for him, Y/n, Ralsei, and I will find our way out," Kris said. After dodging more dancers, a Bloxer, more of those bird things, and two more of those diamond spinners, we were finally out.

.

"PLEASE SAVE KRIS, *huff* I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN." I said. Kris saved and we walked on ahead to see Lancer and Susie with- "IS THAT THE THRASH MACHINE WE DESIGNED???" I asked, worried. "Ho ho ho! You think THAT'S bad, just WAIT! AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT STARTS!!" Lancer said. Then they blew it up. WHY. "Your design sucked so we blew it up," Susie said. Oh. That's why. "So.. now's what is your plan gonna be?" Ralsei asked. "Turns out we didn't need a plan. Just a rule." Susie said. "Which is.?" Kris asked. "Anyone who gets in our way..." Lancer started. "Gets crushed into dust." Susie finished. "But Susie you need us to return home. Doesn't crushing us seem a little counterproductive?" Ralsei reasoned. "Nah, see, that's where you-" "Susie I have a bet for you." I interrupted. "I- UGH- *sigh* go on," Susie said. "If me, Kris, and Ralsei can beat you and Lancer, you come to our side and we go home. But if you and Lancer win we'll become bad guys with you. How's that sound?" I finished. "Hm. That doesn't sound half bad. Lemme give us a head start." Susie said.