**To Fight a Bluebird. (again)**

.

(Kris' POV)

Y/n might not be showing it but I can tell they're starting to get pissed off by Noelle. To be honest, some of the things she's doing are pretty extra but I kinda understand. I've kinda been doing these things with Ralsei when he's trying to get me from Y/n so I guess I can't be so upset about it. We went down the alley in silence until we heard Queen's laughter. "Kris, it's Queen... she's right over there! C-can you two distract her somehow?" she begged. "Sure whatever." Y/n waved off. We walked up to Queen and she was sipping from her wine glass looking tipsy as hell. "Oh- Lmao- You're Here-" she said before laughing. "Sorry While I've Been Looking For Noelle, I've Had Like 4 Of These All-Ages Appropriate Glasses Of Pure Battery Acid" she slurred. "I-I think you should put that dow-" Y/n said concerned before Queen violently threw her glass at the ground. We both looked confusedly and concernedly at Queen as she laughed. "Don't Worry That Was My Throwing Glass It's Safe" she assured. "Look You Two, Both Of You, Now That We Are Trucies I Feel Like We Are On The Same- Mathematical Wavelength." she said walking up to us. She started leaning on us. "You Both Get Me, You Both Do Not Do Crazy Things Like 'Have Opinions' Or Scream When I Capture You Or Telling Me Horrible Ideas For Smartboy Theme Park. I Just Cannot Compute It, Why Everyone Else Is So... Ungrateful." she wondered aloud. She took another glass of battery acid and threw it on the ground but it exploded this time. "Whoops That Was My Super Dangerous Glass" she said. "Kris, Y/n, I Just Want To Make Everyone Smile, And IF I Become An Evil Villain To Accomplish That, Is That Bad?" she asked. We both glanced at each other confused. "It's Okay, You Do Not Have To Answer, You Would Be Wrong" she laughed. "But You Two... While We're Still Trucies, Maybe We Could... Make The Most Of It..." she said before a smaller version of the arcade game from earlier dropped from the sky. "We Could Play That Game Again... Wasn't That Fun... You Two? Just Us, Having A Good Time, No One Else To Get In The Way-" she said before a- um... statue of Berdly... with nipples... and Queen hanging from his muscles... fell from the sky. And Berdly with it. "Queen!! I've been looking everywhere for you to show you this!! A monument to our greatness... together." he exclaimed. Queen looked at it nervously. "Oh- Um- Oh- Uh- It- It's- Oh- Well- Um- Mm- It's- How Do I Put This- It's Very... Smart. So Smart You Are- I Love Tolerating You-" she stuttered with 'lying' on her visor. "Haha! I KNEW you'd be enamored. Such perfect taste." Berdly flattered himself. "Very Cool Statues- I Did Not Know You Had... Nipples..." she said sounding like she was gonna throw up. "Haha, I will SOON... In our IDEAL WORLD." he said. "Kris, Y/n, feel free to admire our artisanship." he said turning towards us. "Mhm. Yeah. Will- do." Y/n said trying not to laugh. "Good. Queen and I have plans to consider." he said. "Haha Yes Oooh So Looking Forward To That- MMmm Yum Yum Yum Yum- Let's Go Burghley." she said turning to walk away. Berdly started to walk down the alley while Queen pretended to walk after him. "Keep Going I Am Right Behind You, Procedurally Lowering The Volume Of My Voice" she lied. She turned around quickly and walked up to us. "Sorry You Two I Must Alt Tab Out Of Here" she said before walking past Noelle with a box with a robot face scribbled on it on her head. "Wow Cool Face" she said while passing her. Noelle (somehow) walked up to us. 

.

"Phew... Looks like my disguise worked." she sighed taking the box off her head. Y/n looked like they were about to explode into laughter. "It may be a little silly looking, but it beats hiding!" she smiled and put it back on. "Let's get going Kris!" she said completely ignoring Y/n existence. "Uh, Noelle. Y/n is right here." I said pointing to them. "Oh right. You too." she said changing her tone again. We started walking when Noelle tripped over Berdly's statue since she couldn't see with the disguise on. Y/n again looked like they could barely hold in their laughter when Noelle fell over but stopped snickering when I looked over at them. "Just realized... I can't see anything in this... haha-" she lightly chuckled. "You JUST now realized?" Y/n asked helping her up before Noelle quickly snatched her hand away from them. She looked them up and down before walking up to me. I could just tell Y/n was furious. "Okay, let's go for real this time!" she said. Up ahead was Sweet, Cap'n, and K_K playing music and selling more CD Bagels. Our inventory was basically full so we decided to leave it alone for now. I saved in front of them and we continued on our journey.  We walked around looking for a way out and saw a tea shop. "Ooh tea? Kris can we go?" Y/n asked pointing at the Addison. "Sure, since you want to." I smiled. They ran over to the Addison. "This is the HOTTEST tea shop! HOT HOT HOT! 50% OFF! For $100, choose your own FLAVOUR!" they said pointing to the menu. The menu had our names next to tea. We bought 3 Y/n Teas, 3 Kris Teas, and 3 Noelle Teas.  "Okay okay let's try Kris' first!" Y/n said excitedly. We all took a sip of my tea and mine tasted like water. "It tastes like water." I said looking in the cup. "What do you mean? For me it tastes like chocolate and marshmallows." Y/n said before taking another sip. I blushed at the fact they liked my tea so much. "Tastes like cinnamon for me, but it has a weird aftertaste.." Noelle said. "Okay, can we try mine now?" Noelle asked. "I kinda wanna try Y/n's first." I said taking it out. "Oh okay." Noelle crossed her arms. We all took a sip of Y/n's tea and it tastes like (insert favorite taste here). "Ooh it tastes like (insert favorite taste again)!" I smiled. "Huh that's funny, mine tastes like water." Y/n said before going back to drink my tea again. "It tastes like garb- I MEAN, it tastes like strawberries." Noelle said. Y/n looked at her funny but didn't say anything about it. "Okay let's try Noelle's now." Kris said. "I wonder what Susie and Ralsei's tastes like. Too bad they aren't here so we can't get them till they are." I said. "Susie's probably tastes like sour keys, if not sour keys then vanilla cake." Y/n said. Noelle rolled her eyes and took a sip of her tea. "Are you pranking me? It tastes like water!!" Noelle pointed at Kris. "Tastes like peppermint for me." Y/n said. "For me it tastes like gingerbread." I said. "Maybe it tastes like water when we drink our own flavours." I thought aloud. "That makes sense. Let's go, we gotta find Susie and Ralsei and seal this dark fountain." Y/n said. We went back the way we came and went forward into a battle with a Werewire.