**Sweet Cap'n Cakes!**

.

(Y/n's POV)

"C'mon guys let's go after her!" Susie said. Kris saved near the broken arcade machine and we continued on our path. It seemed to be a three-way path except for the fact the left way was blocked off and the right way was a conveyor belt going backward. So I guess the only way forward was the path straight ahead, but we decided to buy something from the guys there before we went on. One of them looked like a boombox and the other looked like a cd player. "Yo, it must be hard work being Queen's minion, ain't it?" the boombox one said. "Minions?? We're not her minions we're trying to stop Queen." I said. "That's what they all say. Why not take a break and grab a snack? Ultra seedy CD bagels, only 400 D$ each!" they replied. "400?! What kinda drugs are in them that they cost 400 fucking D$?! We're not taking that!!" Kris asked. "Huh? C'mon, you can't survive off of the air she breathes! Believe me, I've tried." they continued. We went to the cd player one to see if they had cheaper items. "Wanna buy a bagel? Only 80 D$." they said. "K_K, no! It's 400! 400!" the boombox dipped in. "Got it. Wanna buy 400 bagels? Only 80 D$." he said. "Oh we are so buying 400 bagels." Susie said. "We can't even carry that many!" Ralsei said. "Fine. We'll take 5." Kris said. We bought the CD bagels and went down the path. There was another beat area, which we easily got through. After that was a path leading up, but it was lasered off, so we kept going straight. There was a strange-looking darkner that attacked us, and we went into battle.

* Virovirokun floated in!

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!! All the enemies felt great!!

...

* Virovirokun looks healthy.

* Kris spared Virovirokun!

* Y/n spared Virovirokun!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 178 D$.

After recruiting those Virovirokun, we continued on our path to find a puzzle with a bunch of letter buttons on the floor. "Wait is this another puzzle? Kris you do it." Susie said. "You're saying that like it's hard, it really isn't." Kris said. They did the puzzle quickly by typing out "AGREE2ALL" with the given buttons. "You Typed: 'Agree 2 All' Thank You For Agreeing 2 This Peon Release Form, Now You Are All Legally My Minions And I Can Use Your Likeness For Funny Statues" Queen said through the screen on the wall. "What if we just... don't do what you say?" Susie said. "In That Case I would Be Forced To- Use Another Guy Probably" she realized. "Uh. Better get started on that then." Susie said folding her arms. "Okay But I'm Still Going To Use Your Likeness" she said before the letters went down. We went back to that lasered off way, and the laser was gone. "So that's what it deactivated." Kris said. Over there were 3 teacup rides. "Something tells me this is an 'only one goes the right way' sorta deal." Susie said. "Well let's ask K_K and that other guy if they know which one!" Ralsei suggested. We walked up to the other guy first. "Hey, do you know which one to take?" I asked. "Yup, but we're not gonna tell you! Good luck figuring out which one to take!" they snickered. "Well let's just ask K_K then." Kris said. We walked over to K_K to see if they'd tell. Without even asking they opened up and said, "This right ride is the right one." they said. 

.

We took the right one and saw the speakerhead one riding their rocket DJ table again. They boxed Kris and I in and forced us to dodge those music beats again. They unseperated us from Susie and Ralsei and fell off their rocket DJ table. "D-dead end!" they stuttered. "Alright, what's the deal, twerp!" Susie said. "Who's a twerp!? The name's Sweet!" they said. "Oh, like suite?" Ralsei asked. "Oh, like sweets..?" Susie asked. "Don't tell me you haven't heard of the Sweet Cap'n Cakes?!?" they said. "Nope, not a single clue." I said. "G-guess our act's still a bit underground... um- uh- Sweet Cap'n Cakes! Not only are we Cyber Field's BEST musical trio, but we're also the last resistance against the big bad Queen and all her crew! Which starts with resisting YOU!" they said. "What?! We're fighting Queen, too!" Susie said frustrated. "That's what I've BEEN SAYING TO THEM!!" I said. "Nuh-uh-uh! Cap'n saw you help her kidnap some girl!" they continued. "You mean Noelle?? Noelle's our friend, we're trying to SAVE her!!" I kept explaining. "Hey! Hey Cap!" they called. The boombox one came out of nowhere. "We won't let anyone lay a finger on madamoizels... except us!" "That's not the point Cap'n.." Sweet sighed. "It's like half the point. 60%? 55??" "We're rebels, not players!" Sweet argued with Cap'n. "We're rebels that play." "We don't play!! We don't play!!" they said frustrated. "That's it!! K_K!! Get over here!!" Cap'n called. K_K also came out of nowhere. "K_K, are we players?" Cap'n asked. "I'm a CD player." they shrugged. K_K started playing music and the three started dancing. "Guys now we can escape!" I whispered. We slowly started moving towards where we came in, but Sweet noticed. "Wait! They're getting away!" they said. Shit. "Sweet, chill. There'll be other bad guys!" Cap'n said. "No, this is our chance! Are you ready? Let's fight!!" Sweet said. But K_K was still dancing and playing music. "...K_K." "Yeah?" K_K responded. "Play some battle music!" "Okay!" they said before we entered battle.

*BATTLE START* 

* Sweet Cap'n Cakes block your way!

"Looks like we gotta dance with them, guys." Kris said looking at our ACT menu.

* Everyone danced with Sweet! They're totally lost in the groove!

...

"Perhaps we get all of them to dance, we win?" Ralsei shrugged.

* Everyone danced with K_K! They're totally lost in the groove!

Susie took a little damage but not enough to need healing.

* Sweet snapped out of the dance!

* Everyone danced with Cap'n! They're totally lost in the groove!

We all took some damage but again not much to need healing, although Susie was hit twice without healing so we were a bit concerned. "Hey Susie you good?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about me!" Susie said.

* K_K snapped out of the dance!

* Everyone danced with Sweet! They're totally lost in the groove!

...

"Ugh, this isn't working! Every time we dance with one of them, the other stops dancing!!" Susie grumbled. "What if we tried ballroom dancing instead?" Ralsei suggested. "Wait. why the hell do we need Kris and Y/n to ACT?!" Susie asked. "Because it's their unique talent so-" "You think I'm too stupid to dance by myself?!" Susie asked.

* Susie learned S-ACTION! She can ACT from her MAGIC menu!

"Wait so you're telling me that battles could've gone way faster- but just because it's our unique talent, YOU GUYS NEVER TRIED ACTING ON YOUR OWN?!" I said. "NO?? THIS NEVER OCCURRED TO ME AT ALL!!" Susie screamed back.  "S-Susie I don't think you should-" "HAPPY FEET DUMBASS!" she interrupted Ralsei. 

* Susie made Ralsei learn R-ACTION even though he didn't want to!

* Kris and Y/n danced with Sweet!

* Susie danced with K_K!

* Ralsei danced with Cap'n!

* Everyone is dancing!

Suddenly we were all dancing under a spotlight together, while the battle music kept playing.

.

"Feel the beat!" "Watch my moves!" "Dance, dance!" they all said. "Hey losers! Wrap it up! Battle's over!" Susie called over to them. "Over?" "In other type words.." "We lost?!" they said. "Does that mean we can be friends?" K_K asked. "K_K!! No!!" Sweet sighed. "Fighting's not really my style anyways." Cap'n said.  "Yeah! Because you're a coward! I mean it was fun dancing but.." Sweet admitted. "Sweet. Don't worry. I think our dancing beat them. " K_K said. "Beat them?" Sweet asked. "Yeah, all mercy-like. See when we danced with them, it convinced them we're cool." Cap'n agreed. "Now they're on our side?" Sweet asked. "Yes." K_K replied. "Hey!! You four!! Welcome to the good side!!" Sweet called out. "We ARE the good side!!" Susie grumbled. "Just ignore it Susie." I said. "Let's ronday-voo at our Junk Shop." "We jammed the door shut but we'll kick it open!" "Alright everyone, let's go!" they said. The rocket DJ table came back and picked them up and they flew off. 

.

We noticed a path at the bottom and took it. There was another slope that led to a conveyor belt. We turned and looked to see the city in the distance again, but this time there were fireworks that looked exactly like us. "I haven't seen fireworks in ages.." Kris said in awe. I slipped my hand into theirs and turned towards them before Ralsei piped up. "Hey! My firework still has its hat on!" he said. It kinda ruined our moment.. but I didn't think much of it. Kris on the other hand looked pretty upset. I really don't know what it is, but ever since Ralsei took off his hat, Kris had been closed off and toxic towards him. After we got to the end of the conveyor belt, we realized it was the end of the conveyor belt we saw earlier. We went straight ahead, and the path that was blocked off was free now. Kris saved at Sweet Cap'n Cakes' place. I just can't wait to get them alone so they can tell me what's wrong.

((A/N: 3 CHAPTERS IN A ROW LITERALLY NEW RECORD.))