**Operation Enrescue-fy Noelle!**

.

(Y/n's POV)

Susie and I waved off to Kris and Ralsei before the bookshelf closed behind us. "Quickly, this way!" Berdly said, ushering us towards the exit. We came out of the shortcut to see we were even closer to the Fountain. "This room right here is Noelle's. I'll meet you on the roof, comrades!!" he said before running off. When we got in there Noelle was being attacked by two Werewires. Susie quickly summoned her axe and shot them away with her Rude Buster. "S-Susie?!" Noelle turned around to see us. Well, more like her. "And Y/n. Yeah." Susie gestured toward me. "You... saved me..." she stuttered. "Don't get used to it." she waved off. "Um.. ok... I won't!" she fumbled. "Well uh- we're here to rescue you so- let's go." I said. "I'd rather die than let YOU save me." she muttered under her breath. "What was that Noelle? Or should you say it louder for Susie to hear?" I said loud enough for her to hear. "What did she say Y/n?" Susie walked up to me, resting her arm on my shoulder. "Oh!! U-uh- I said- I'm so happy you guys came for me!" she fake smiled. "Oh, that's a relief. 'Cuz if you said something along the lines of, 'I'd rather die than let YOU save me' to Y/n, we'd have. a problem. But hey! You didn't did you?" Susie said. I lowkey feel like crying tears of joy. I can't believe Susie is actually realizing how Noelle is treating me. Noelle looked at Susie utterly shocked and looked super angry. "Now let's go." I said. "I wonder if this place is all a dream sometimes.." Noelle said looking out her window, ignoring me. "It is!" "It isn't." Susie and I said at the same time. Noelle looked at us confused before we huddled up. "SUSIE! WE NEED TO TELL HER THE TRUTH." I whisper-yelled. "AND RISK HER KNOWING ABOUT ALL OF THIS?? WHY!" she whisper-yelled back. "MAYBE HE KNOWING ABOUT THIS IS ALL FOR THE BEST!!" I objected. "WITH ALL OF THIS GOING ON?? NO!! SHE'S GONNA BE IN PANIC FOREVER!! AND THE NONSTOP QUESTIONS!! WE SHOULDN'T. WE CAN'T." she gestured towards her. "FINE! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS ON IT." I said putting out my hand. "OKAY FINE." she agreed. "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" we said in sync. I did rock, she did paper. "FUCK!" I whisper-shouted in frustration. "HAHAHAH, YES! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CHAMP!" she hollered. "NAH NAH, WE'RE DOING BEST OUT OF THREE!" I folded my arms. "YOU'RE JUST SALTY 'CUZ YOU LOST, DON'T EVEN N/N." Susie teased. "LIKE YOU LOST TO A SIMPLE BOSS 5 TIMES WHEN WE PLAYED DRAGON BLAZERS 2 AT KRIS'?" I brought up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SIMPLE' IT WAS HARD!!" she said. "YEAH, 'CUZ YOUR STATS WERE ASS!!" "Uh - guys! Aren't we supposed to be leaving?" Noelle interrupted. "Right. Right. Let's go guys." Susie said. We walked to the edge of Noelle's room to see a giant ass Ferris wheel. Like the one on the poster in the city. Susie and Noelle sat together on one side, and I sat on the other. It started up, and we could literally see the entire Cyber World from here. "Wow... the Cyber World is so pretty from up here.." I said in awe. "Yeah..." Susie agreed. "Oh. Noelle. Since this is a dream, what would you do now." Susie asked. Noelle didn't respond, in fact she was slightly shaking. "Uh- Noelle? Are you scared of heights? You're shaking.." Susie asked. "W-well maybe a little bit." she stuttered. "B-but I'd... jump out of the window!! I'd grow big angel wings, and fly as far as I can, gazing back at it all." she said. "Wow.. that's really nice." I said. She eyed me and continued looking out the window. "How about you Y/n?" Susie asked. "Well... I don't know really. There are so many wonderful things here. I really don't know what I would do." I said. "Well- seeing everything so small... you know.. If I was SUSIEZILLA or something, I could wreck the whole city!!" she chuckled. "At least let me steal the cotton candy before you do that!! It's literally so damn good." I said. "Heh, as long as you save me some!" she smiled. Noelle slightly moved her hand towards Susie. I eyed Susie to hold her hand but she didn't. In fact she pulled her hand away. I kinda dozed off until I woke up to Susie tapping me. "Oi N/n, get up, we're here." I got up walked out of the booth. "I think that was pretty fun to be honest. Not as fun as the rollercoasters from earlier, but yeah." Susie said. "If you think THAT was fun, you sh9ould really see the ones in the city. I'll show you a couple videos when we get back ho- I MEAN wake up. I MEAN-- LATER." I fumbled. Suddenly, Berdly flew down with a rose in his beak. "Noelle! My lady!! The Cavalry has arrived to rescue you!!" he said while he landed. "Don't worry about Berdly!! We're allies!! He's gonna help us!!" Susie explained. "Yes!! Don't worry Noelle!! I'm stupid now!!" he said proudly. "Berdly that's not what we mea-" "HE'S GOOD." Susie said. We looked over the edge to see Kris and Ralsei walking out of a room. "Look, Y/n and I gotta save the day now, alright?" Susie explained. "H-huh?! Good luck um- Susie! And Y/n. You'll need it." she said coldly. "No they won't. In fact, they take the lead for half of the battles we go through, so if I were you, I'd take that back." Susie said. Noelle looked shocked. Probably because she thought Susie wouldn't hear her. "Susie, don't bother. Let's just go. We have Queen to defeat." I said tugging at her coat. And then we both jumped off.

.

(Noelle's POV)

"Look, Y/n and I are going to save the day now, alright?" Susie said. "H-huh?! Good luck um- Susie! And Y/n. You'll need it." I muttered coldly. "No they won't. In fact, they take the lead for half of the battles we go through, so if I were you, I'd take that back." Susie said walking up to me. I looked at her shocked. Did I really say that out loud?! I can't believe she's defending that- that pick me ass bitch! "Susie, don't bother. Let's just go. We have Queen to defeat." that bitch said tugging at Susie's coat. And then they both jumped off. I hope Y/n breaks both of their legs. "UGH!!" I screamed out in frustration. "Noelle? What's wrong? And why are you so rude to Y/n?!" Berdly asked me. "BERDLY YOU TOO!? DON'T YOU SEE!? ALL THIS TIME, ALL Y/N'S BEEN DOING IS STEALING SUSIE FROM ME!! AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT 'CUZ ALL EVERYONE THINKS OF THEM IS 'A KIND AND FUNNY PERSON THAT WOULD NEVER BE SHADY ENOUGH TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S CRUSHES'!! AND NOW, SHE'S PROBABLY SNITCHED ON SUSIE ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT THEM BEHIND HER BACK, SO SHE'S DEFENDING THEM TOO!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GO AWAY!!" I yelled. "Y/n? Steal Susie from you? Noelle, Y/n is dating Kris!" Berdly said. "They're... they're dating Kris?" I said calming down a bit. "Yeah!! They kissed before we came to rescue you! Kris themself told me they were!" he explained. "Then... why are they trying to steal Susie from me?!" I asked. "Noelle don't be ridiculous! Y/n ISN'T stealing anyone from you! Susie isn't even yours! Y/n and Susie are best friends only!" Berdly said. Y/n... isn't going after Susie...? They're dating Kris...? And all this time I've been so mean to them for no reason...? Oh no. I need to apologize.. and fast.

.

(Kris' POV) 

Ralsei and I waited a bit after leaving the acid pool before I heard screaming noises from above. I looked up to see Y/n and Susie falling from above. Susie landed on Ralsei and Y/n landed on me. They got up and were positioned on my lap. Y/n realized they were on me and immediately got up in embarrassment. "OH GOD- SORRY KRIS! I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO-" they said. I chuckled at how adorable they are when flustered. "You too honestly need to get a room. Can we go now?" Susie said. "Uh, sure?" I said confused. I saved and pulled Y/n back before we started walking again. "N/n, what's up with Susie?" I asked. "She realized how rude Noelle acts towards me and now she's in a bad mood because she wished she knew earlier so she could defend me." they explained. "Oh.." I said. "Don't worry she'll be fine soon." I said. We walked up the stairs to meet another trash guy who asked us if we recruited everyone. I saved and checked if any recruits were missing and there were a few Werewires in the Cyber Fields that had to be recruited. 

.timeskip brought to you by Noelle's horrible excuse to be mad at you.

We finally got back to where we were and fought off the Werewerewire that jumped us as soon as we got back. Susie quickly went into Noelle's room again to steal her statue of her. After passing those wire current things again, we FINALLY found Queen. "There she is!!" Susie called out. We ran up to her. "QUEEN!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Susie pointed at her. "Ah My Sweet Idiot Children You Are Just In Time To Witness My World Domination, With Noelle In My Possession, It Is Only A Matter Of Time Before Her Will Turns And She Unleashes Her Power, Blanketing The World In-" "Too late, dumbass!" "We already got Noelle to Berdly!" Y/n and Susie interrupted Queen, high-fiving. "Oh- Then Who This?" she asked. She then revealed Berdly attached to a control wire. "B-Berdly?! But he's been-" "Intercepted, My Control Plugs Are Now Suitable For Teenagers, Now The Whole Family Can Enjoy Servitude" she laughed cruelly. "Wait, then where's Noelle..?!" I asked. Queen laughed even more cruelly. "Oh I Wonder (I Actually Know The Answer)" she said. "Enough already!" Susie said. We summoned our weapons ready to fight. "Oh Dear, I Do Sincerely Like You Three- It Will Be A Shame To Force You To Serve Me-" she giggled. 

"An Enjoyable Shame."

((A/N: SO UH- SOMEONE HAS FINALLY REALIZED THE OBVIOUS. AND NOW FEELS BAD. WILL EVERYONE [ESPECIALLY SUSIE] FORGIVE HER FOR HER UNJUSTIFIED ACTIONS?? MAYBE MAYBE NOT. BUT THAT'S NOT THE PRIORITY THE PRIORITY IS THAT YOU'RE FIGHTING QUEEN NEXT CHAPTER SO-