Sleepover at Kris'?

.

(Kris' POV)

Oh my god... I- I did not expect Y/n to say that- maybe I expected some sort of counter flirt but that was.. really hot... I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice Y/n trying to get my attention to leave. "Kris? You okay? We're leaving to go to Susie's now." they said. "U-uh, yeah!" I said still flustered about what they said. I got up and they kissed me oN THE CHEEK. I BASICALLY WENT RED THERE, I AM FREAKING OUT AND DYING RIGHT NOW. I WAS BASICALLY HAVING A NOSEBLEED. "Damn, you really got them." Susie said. "Oh, s-shut up Susie. It was just to get them out of their flustered state. Let's just go to your house." they said. They locked their house door and said bye to their mom and we went to Susie's house. Susie just said she was gonna run in and out so she told us to go ahead to my house. "Hey, do you still wanna go to the lake?" Y/n said. "Oh, yeah of course!" I replied. "Lemme just text Susie to tell her we're going there first." I finished. 

Chalk-Eater 🦕💜

Susie.

read at 6:23

WHAT IS IT I'M STILL TRYNA FIND MY SHIT

CALM DOWN DAMN

read at 6:24

whatever, what you need rn

I'm going to the lake with Y/n, so when you find your 

shit in your messy ass room, get your dino ass over here

read at 6:26

bet, don't make out without me recording 👩🏾‍🦯

SUSIE STOP WE ARENT GONNA MAKE OUT FFS

read at 6:27

yeah yeah okay ill be there in 5

.

"Okay, she said she'd be there in 5. Let's go." I said. We walked to the lake as I slipped my hand into theirs. When we reached there, the sun was just about to be under the horizon. Y/n took off their shoes and (dipped their feet in the water if you're wearing a skirt) pulled up their pants legs and dipped their feet in the water. I did the same. "So, Kris Dreemurr, tell me about yourself." they said out of the blue. "Huh?" I turned to them. "Tell me about yourself. I mean we didn't talk at all in school, and we were too busy trying to keep our asses alive in the Dark World to get to know each other well, so tell me about you. What makes you, you?" they said. I chuckled. "I'm 16, I love pie and chocolate anything. And well, I'm adopted. My mom and dad found me in a forest as a baby and kept me and loved me ever since. Well, until they got divorced. Everything was all so weird after that and my relationship with them wasn't so great. The only person who understood me was... my older brother Asriel. He would always find ways to cheer me up or take me out to get hot cocoa late at night.. or if my mom and dad would fight, he'd be there to comfort me if they went too far. Soon my dad moved out and started to run the flower shop we passed on the way here. I see him occasionally, but he mostly cares about trying to make up to my mom instead of spending time with his adopted child." I explained. "Oh. So what happened to Asriel?" they asked. "He went to college in the city. It hurts so much though. The only person who made me feel normal and defended me and shielded me from bullies and fights between my parents left for college and didn't even say goodbye. After that, I started changing. I never talked as much, I stopped pulling pranks and being flirty around people. I just felt... empty." I said. Before I could really start getting sad, Y/n pulled me into a hug. "Well, I'm very proud of you. Losing someone in your life is very hard to overcome. I should know. Many people just end their life after something like that happens. You may have changed, but you did what you needed to cope, and that's enough for me." they said. I felt a warmth in my chest when they said that. I feel like I've needed to hear that my entire life and someone finally said it.  I wanted to kiss them and confess my feelings, but I hesitated.