Another Fountain...?

.

(Y/n's POV)

We went to check out everything new in the new Castle Town. The Party Dojo is good for making money, and we can merge foods in the Bakery. Seam still has his shop, and the cafe lets us see recruits. After seeing everything we headed up to Ralsei's castle. There seemed to be more than one floor,  with a cauldron in the middle of the first. "Just wanted to show off your huge house, huh?" Susie said looking around. "No, what I want to show you is upstairs!" Ralsei smiled. Kris and I walked up to the cauldron and it started bubbling. Then out came a double-decker vanilla cake. Susie devoured it almost immediately. "Hmm.. a little thick on the frosting." she said. "Th...that was for sharing!" Ralsei said shocked. "Hey, anyone was free to make an interception." she shrugged. We went upstairs and there were three rooms. 

.

"I... I have a surprise for you three. I made rooms for you in the castle!" Ralsei gestured. "Rooms?" We all asked. "So you can stay here whenever you want! Umm... I'd be happy if this place could be like a second home to you. A place that you can go, no matter what's happening outside." Ralsei explained. I walked up to Ralsei and hugged him. "Thanks Ralsei, you're a really good friend." I said. "Heh, well we'll take a look." Susie said. The first room had a blue door so I assumed it was Kris'. The room was gorgeous. There were stars on the ceiling and walls that glowed in the dark, trophies at their bedhead and there was a bed on the other side, which was (f/c) and (s f/c). "Is this our room..?" Kris said astonished. "Mhm! There wasn't enough space to make you a separate room Y/n, so you're sharing one with Kris. I assume that won't be a problem, since you are closely attached to them." Ralsei explained furthermore. Susie whispered something in Ralsei's ear. "What?! Really?!" he burst out suddenly. "What happened Rals?" I said. "You guys are dating?!" he said surprised. "Yeah, yeah we are." Kris said smiling at me. "Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you!" he smiled. "Let's go to my room now, I wanna see what you have in store for me." Susie said rubbing her hands together. We left my room and went into Susie's. If Ralsei could ever get a job it should be an interior designer 'cuz wow... Susie's room literally matched her aesthetic and personality. All the furniture had devil horns on them and everything was magenta. It even had a fridge stocked with cake. "And Susie, this is your room! Umm, I tried to make it something you'd like but you could put anything else you'd like in here too! I really hope you like it!" Ralsei said. "My own room huh... I guess that's pretty cool? My own room, like this.." she muttered. Susie looked around her room and basically zoned out. "How long did it take you to make this..?" she asked still looking around. "Well, uh, since I last saw you guys-" Ralsei said shyly. Susie punched him playfully. "Hey, you're a real weenie you know that?" she laughed. We left her room and Lancer's room- well- let's just say it was full of holes- and made splat sounds when entered and left the room-  There was another upstairs but it was boarded off.  

.

"So what do we do now?" Susie asked. "Feel free to explore the town until you're ready to leave!" Ralsei said. "Hah! Like we're gonna leave now right guys?" she said. "Uh uh. We're going to the library so we can tease you and Noelle." I smirked. "NO- NO YOU AREN'T." Susie said. "The library? Why would you meet up there?" Ralsei asked. "Because we have a project due at the end of the week and Noelle asked us to study with her." Kris explained. "A project!? You guys must do it right away! School's important! I banish you from this kingdom until you start it!" Ralsei said shooing us off. "Ugh fine!! We'll do it!!" Susie groaned.  Lancer ran up from what seemed like nowhere. "Susie!! Don't worry!! I'll go and help you too!!" Lancer exclaimed. "Er, wait, Lancer! Perhaps you shouldn't-" Ralsei stuttered. "Too late, kindboy! Friendship Forme!!" he said.  Lancer spun around running towards Kris and disappeared when he was supposed to collide with them. "What? Where'd you go..?" Susie said puzzled. "Don't worry, I just entered your inventory!! I'll just be hanging out in Kris' pocket!!"  Lancer explained. "Dunno what that means but okay!" Susie shrugged. Then ROulxs also came out of nowhere. "Feare not! I too, shall Assisteth!" he said proudly. "Uh, we're good." Susie said. "Ahah, quite!! We, as a Teame - art Good!" he said before disappearing like Lancer. "Alright, let's go guys, we don't wanna keep Noelle waiting do we now Susie~" I teased. "SHHH. SHUT UP Y/N."  Susie grumbled. We waved bye to Ralsei and went back home. 

.

"Well, damn. GUESS we gotta do our project." Susie sighed. "It's not like we had a choice, Ralsei banned us until we finish it." Kris said. "Least we got Lancer right?!" Susie asked. Kris checked his back pocket and pulled out a rule card and an ace of spades. "Um, maybe THIS is what Ralsei was trying to tell them before they went into our key items."  I said. "Wait, if to make everyone appear I had to bring all the stuff in the old classroom to the Dark World, maybe leaving the Dark World with them in our key items turned them back to normal items!" Kris thought aloud. "That makes a lot of sense to be honest. Anyways we can't keep Noelle waiting like this, let's go!" I said grabbing their hands. Luckily the library wasn't too far from the school so it wasn't that tiring to go there. Unfortunately, Undyne was there bench pressing a car. That's not something you see everyday. "Oh shit it's Undyne-" Kris said. "JUST RUN INTO THE LIBRARY BEFORE SHE SEES!" I whisper-yelled. We quickly ran in there before she noticed the door shut. 'Phew," I sighed with relief. "Alright, we're here." Susie sighed. "Where's Noelle and Berdly?" Kris said. We looked around the library, upstairs and downstairs, but couldn't find them at all. "Welp, maybe they're late." I said, tired of searching. "Screw it, let's just play Space PInball in the computer lab-" Usie said before going silent. When she opened the doors, the room got super dark just like when we first went to the Dark World yesterday. Susie stumbled back in shock. "H-huh? It's like.." "the inside of the closet." I said finishing Susie's sentence. "Guys, you don't think this could be another Dark World..?" Kris said. "Ain't no way it isn't." I said. "Well. Guess this means we can't start out project." Susie said smiling at both of us. "Unless, you know. Kris. Y/n. IF there is another Dark Fountain in there. You both can seal it.. and it'll turn back into the computer lab, right?" Susie said mischievously. We both nodded. "So what's it gonna be guys?" Susie grinned. "Well, even though I'm still tired from fighting Jevil last night, I guess another adventure would be super fun." Kris said. "Y/n?" Susie asked awaiting my decision. "Well, if both of you are going I'm going. Plus, I don't want you guys to have fun recruiting new enemies without me!" I smiled. "Welp, ladies first!" I said pushing Susie in. I laughed until I saw Kris staring at me mischievously. They grabbed me and kissed me. "Aww~" I said blushing before they pushed me in after her. "I'm sorry Y/n! I just had to!!" I heard them giggle from above. Then they jumped in after me. 

((A/N: HEY GUYS- listen, I know I said I was gonna postpone chapter 20 because I was sick but my mom gave me soup so I felt good enough to finally get up and do something. I'm still sick but at least I'm able-bodied enough to get up and finish this. also ty for all your concern.))