**Berdly's Here Too?!**

.

(Kris' POV)

I saved at Sweet Cap'n and K_K's place and continued on. There were a bunch of conveyor belts everywhere. We went left since it's the only way the conveyors were going. Far on the left was a whole line of  Werewires, but we dodged them and didn't have to fight. Finally, we found conveyors that put us back in the middle. We found the way out but were sneak attacked by a Werewire in a hat.

*BATTLE START*

*  Smorgasbord 2.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care! 

...

* Virovirokun is beeping a criminal tone.

* Everyone treated the enemy with tender loving care!

...

* Virovirokun looks happy.

* Kris spared Werewire!

* Y/n spared Tasque!

* Susie spared Virovirokun!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 250 D$.

.

After that battle, there were Virovirokuns shooting arrows at us. The way out was lasered off, so we obviously had to solve whatever we need to solve here before we go up there. We went through the entire area, looking for what could possibly be the solution to it, until I saw that key pop-up, and let the Virovirokun shoot it. All of them disappeared, and the laser was lifted. "THAT'S WHERE IT WAS??? I SWEAR WE PASSED IT LIKE 12 TIMES AND STILL DIDN'T SEE IT!!" Y/n yelled. "ACTUALLY THOUGH!? AIN'T NO WAY THAT WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME!!" Susie agreed. "Well maybe we were so focused on not getting hit, we didn't see it." I said. "Yeah! What Kris said!" Ralsei smiled. I groaned in frustration. Why does he keep trying to get my attention or be with me! It's so annoying. We got back to where the lasered-off path was and there was another teacup ride. I got in my teacup with Y/n and the ride started up, but this time, there was another side of it coming down to squish us, so we had to jump to the next teacup ride before we got flattened. We did this a few more times and caught enough arrows to open the chest at the top. Inside was a Ragger 2, which I reluctantly put on Ralsei. Down the path was a room with caution signs on the wall next to the door. We all looked at each other worried, but shrugged it off and went in anyways. Inside was pitch black and we couldn't see anything, but we kept bumping into stuff. "Hey, what the hell are these things?" Susie asked. "Oh I don't know Susie let me see- oh right, I can't- ITS TOO FUCKING DARK!" Y/n screamed. "I mean they're moving forwards." I said. "Huh it's actually easier to see now- ARE WE IN WHAT I THINK WE ARE?!" Y/n squealed. Our rollercoaster carts moved out of the dark and into the light. Mine looked like me with hearts on the side, Y/n's looked like (insert rollercoaster design here), Susie's looked like a purple dinosaur with flames coming from the bottom, and Ralsei's looked like him. "What are these?" Susie asked. "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A ROLLERCOASTER SUSIE?!" Y/n gasped. "Uh- no?" Susie scratched her head. "WHEN WE HAVE SUMMER BREAK I PROMISE TO BEG MY MOM TO TAKE YOU GUYS TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK IN THE CITY." they said. 

.

Queen suddenly appeared out of nowhere to greet us again. "Enough You Foolish Children, I Have Been Merciful To You Thus Far But Now Is Time For: Your Unwillful Imprisonment (Capture), Drop The Capturing Capsules" she said. The capsules completely missed us. "err.. you missed." Ralsei pointed out. "That Was Not A Miss That Was A Tactical Calibration" she said. "So uh, are you gonna try it again?" Susie asked. "No I Only Have Like 4 Cages" she laughed. "OK Wait, I Have A Small Plot Twist For You, Come Forward My... Peon" she said before revealing Noelle in her rollercoaster car. It looked like a sleigh and had snowflakes on it. "U...Um... sorry I just couldn't say no." she giggled. "Noelle?" Susie said. "H...Hi, Susie. Umm, how are you?" she asked. "Again, we're also here." I heard Y/n mumble. "Umm, okay, I guess?" Susie responded. "Your- um- rollercoaster is, um- I like it!" she stuttered. "Uhhh, yours too?" Susie said awkwardly. "Th-thanks!" Noelle said blushing. No one spoke leaving us in an even more awkward silence. "Okay This Isn't Working Bring In The Next Guy" Queen said breaking the silence. She then revealed BERDLY??? IN THE DARK WORLD?? "BERDLY???" Y/n said confused. "Fear not, my beloved Noelle, this valiant warrior of brave intelligence will be your knight in glow in the dark armor!" he said. "BERDLY?! You asked BERDLY to be on your team?!?" Susie asked pointing at him judgingly. "I Did Not Ask Him I Did Not Ask Him" she repeated. "That's LORD Berdly to you simpletons!! And soon... SUPER Lord Berdly!" he exclaimed. "Boy if you don't shut the fuck u-" "The hell's that supposed to mean?" Susie said interrupting Y/n. "I Have No Damn Clue Just Go With It" Queen said. "You see, thanks to our WONDROUS Queen, WE- will soon RULE the WORLD! And turn this Land of Fools, into a Smartopia. A true Scientocracy, where the geniuses of the world can bathe freely in pools of fresh fruit and ambrosia. No longer held back by protozoans like you! And the key to that is US. Noelle and I. Our power, the 'Light Nerds' power..." "You mean 'Lightners?'" Ralsei interrupted. "Um, NO. Queen said 'Light Nerds'." Berdly said. "I Actually Did" Queen laughed. "Berdly, Queen's just manipulating you!" Ralsei said. "Heh... that's what she SAID you'd say to me!"  Berdly scoffed. "I Actually Did" Queen laughed again. "Now, Kris. Y/n. I must admit, I do feel pity for you two. Unlike Susie, I always saw some potential in both of you. Join our side, and I might let you scrub our royal toilet!" he offered. "Psst. Kris. Can we just pick join to mess with him?" Y/n whisper-snickered. "Okay okay okay." I laughed. "We'll join you." I laughed. "What?! Don't say it so incredulously! Well, if you're dead-set on proving your inferiority..." he said before summoning his cyber-halberd. "Allow me to assist you!" he continued.

*BATTLE START*

* Berdly rides in!

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car!

"Kris, I get why you're getting in my way! You're jealous aren't you?" Berdly assumed. "No, we're just trying to seal the Dark Fountain and you're in OUR way!" I responded. He started throwing tornadoes at us. Susie and I took damage but only a little. 

* Berdly summons Queen! Queen calls in sick!

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car!

"Kris, Y/n, I know you're both tired of being the class No.3 and No.4, gazing distantly at Noelle and I's fruited figures..." he continued assuming. "UGHHH." Y/n groaned, sick and tired of Berdly's nonsense. He summoned a bunch of A+ test papers and shot them at us. Very simple to dodge but there were a lot of close calls. 

* Berdly gives the secret sign! But Queen is busy with a coloring book!

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car!

"So rather than ever STUDYING, you'd enlist SUSIE to take us down!" he continued. "You mean our best friend? I mean yeah we're taking you down but Susie's- wait why am I trying to persuade you to stop assuming again??" I said. Then Berdly had to pull off the most ANNOYING move he could have ever done. A line of arrows. With tiny arrows coming out of them. HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO DODGE THAT?! Ralsei was almost down so I *sigh* HAD to give him the CD Bagel. 

* Berdly shows Queen his card collection! Queen escaped successfully.

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car! 

"Kris, you are truly depraved. Playing in the mud with class hellion." he said. He went back to the tornado attack. If this is really his attack pattern, it'll be pretty easy to predict if we ever have to fight him again. 

* Berdly gives the secret sign! But Queen is busy with a coloring book!

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car!

"But Kris, Y/n, I am a kind and brave hero! If you come to our side... You may be a slightly less distant No. 3! Haha... slightly." he chuckled. He pulled up with the report cards again. Literally his attack pattern is the exact same thing. 

Berdly's coaster car thing looks sick.

* The whole gang will attempt to bump into Berdly's car!

.

 His coaster was smoking. Like it was literally burning up smoking. "W-what...? My coaster, it's...! Wh... what!? That's not fair!!! M... My Queen... Save me...!!!" he said. His coaster exploded and he fell off the ride. "In A Minute Dear" she said re-entering the scene. "Hello Everyone I Have Some News Updates, You See, This 'Roller', 'Coaster', It's Not Actually- 'Finished' Yet" she said. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Susie panicked. "'Pain'" she said before revealing the end of the track. We crashed and flew off it, and it all went black.

((A/N: SO UH- I KNOW I WAS GONNA DO 4 IN ONE DAY, BUT WE'RE GONNA PRETEND I SAID WEEK AND NOT DAY-))