*Roulxs Returns..?*

.

(Y/n's POV)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS- DID KRIS JUST ASK ME OUT??? I mean it was as friends and I really wanted them to ask me to be with them... BUT ITS BASICALLY TIME WITH THEM AND TIME WITH KRIS IS TIME WELL SPENT. We finally caught up to Susie and Ralsei where there was more of those ballerina things and we dodged them. This time the spikes to the next floor were on the right. There was another opening at the end and I think we all knew who was going to appear once we went in. We walked in and the spikes lifted. There was another bright light again and there Roulxs was. 

.

"Geh ha ha... thoust guys really think that was all I hadst?!" he said. "Yup." We all nodded. "WRONGE! It's time for you to feel my Reale Powere! BEHOLD! My ULTIMATE puzzle!" he said dramatically. ANOTHER one of those box puzzles appeared. AND IT WAS THE EXACT. SAME. ONE. BUT WITH A SPACE IN BETWEEN. "Bruh- are you serious??" Kris asked. They kicked the box twice like it was nothing, and the spikes retracted. We all just looked at him like he was stupid. (he is.) The room went silent as he eyed us shockingly. "Ahhh.. ahh... ha.. ha ha ha! Gullible worms! That wasn'tst REALLY my ultimate puzzle! I have a wayst better one right here." he lied. "Can.. can we see it?" Ralsei asked politely. "no" he said blankly while running away.  "PFFT-" I cracked up and started laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT??" Kris giggled. "THE- THE WAY HE JUST RAN AWAY- IT WAS SO DUMBBB-" I kept laughing. "*WHEEZE* I KNOW RIGHT!!" Susie laughed. We all started dying of laughter because of how dumb Susie's wheeze was. "OKAY OKAYY- WE GOTTA GET HOME GUYS LET'S GO," I said trying to get back on track. 

.

We left the room and went left to where the stairs were. There was a chest next to it and had a Revive Mint in it. We went up the stairs and there was another save point. Kris saved and we went into what we presumed was Roulxs' shop. We had a lot of money so we bought a new axe for Susie and a new scarf for Ralsei. Along with a couple of Roulx Roux which I think is mac and cheese-  After we left we finally found the elevator that was stuck upstairs. We were able to ride it up and down now. (A/N: that's what she sai-) We went up some more stairs and got to a room with a long hallway. "*huff* HOW MANY MORE- *puff* STAIRS DO WE- *huff* HAVE TO WALK UPPPPP." Susie panted. "*huff* I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S *puff* TIRING." Kris replied. Then the room got dark. "What's happening?" Ralsei said nervously. "Enough, Worms...!" we heard a familiar voice say. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AGAIN?!" I screamed in frustration. And Roulxs appeared once more. "Thou may have CHEATEDETH through mine PUZZLES, but in COMBAT, thou shalt be scattered about!" he said. "Seeing as we haven't died yet, I don't really think so." Kris said. 'Come, knaves! Prepareth for battle with...!" he said. Right after he revealed that our opponent would be.... the same 7 FOOT ASS CHECKERED PIECE. "Whatever this is!!" he said triumphantly. "Huh?! It's the enemy from before! But its crown looks different!" Ralsei said. "It looks the same." Susie said. "Yes! With my Control Crowne... I mayst control any disc-shaped Lifeforme! K.Round stanced its legs like it was ready to fight. "Oh no!!! It looks like its in pain!!" "IT LOOKS THE SAME!!" Susie screamed. "YOU MEAN IT LOOKS LIKE IT WANTS TO KILL US." I said. "Yes.. the control crown is painful.. but I'm certain this Creature will feeleth relief when it sees how much MORE pain THOU'LL be in!!" he said. 

.

* Here it comes. Again. 

"Guys I have an idea." Susie said. "WELL THEN SPIT IT OUT BEFORE WE GET OUR ASSES KICKED!" I said. "Umm, well how do I say this.. I kinda need Ralsei for this one." she said. "That's fine, Susie! I'll help! You want to apologize for earlier, right?" Ralsei said. "Nah, I just need you to stay still." she said grinning. She then picked Ralsei up and started aiming at K.Round's crown. "KRIS, Y/N, YOU GUYS HAVE GOOD TIMING SKILLS RIGHT?" she said. "UHHH YEAH!" I said. "Mhm." Kris replied. "K GOOD, NOW TELL ME WHEN TO THROW." Susie started moving her arm up and down. "OKAY..... STOP!" I said. Then she moved it left to right. "Okay, Susie..... THROW NOW!" Kris said. She threw Ralsei right at the crown and it budged a little. 

* The crown greatly loosened!

The attack caught us off guard and hurt me and Susie a little. Nothing I needed to heal up on but it did hurt. "You guys okay?" Kris asked. "Yup, don't even worry about it." I reassured. 

*  The crown is 40-percent loose!

* The crown greatly loosened!

* The crown is 80-percent loose!

And finally, that stupid crown fell off its head and it turned tiny again. 

* You won! You got 0 EXP and 24 D$.

Roulxs then came back and looked at us like we were crazy. "Why, brilliant! Just BRILLIANT! I knew thou couldst do it! Thou great heroes, thou! Thou see-eth you, that was merely... A friendly TEST of thy abilities! But thou hast WON! And now, NOTHING blocks thou path! I, personally could NOT be less of an obstruction!" he said, finally giving up. "But you-" "Luck be with you. Heroes!" Roulxs said interrupting Ralsei. "Well, we're almost at the fountain! Are you guys ready to go home?" Ralsei said. "Well..." Susie said a little sad. "Susie?" I asked. "I mean yeah, but leaving all of this behind? Lancer, you, everyone else... is going home really worth it?" Susie said sliding down the wall to sit. "Ralsei, are we able to come back after we seal the fountain?" I asked. "I'm- I'm not really sure... but you should try!" Ralsei said trying to lighten up the mood. "I... guess we could..." she said feeling a little better. "Great, now let's go, we just have to get through the king now." I said.

.

We climbed the stairs to find the throne room where Kris saved. We walked past it and saw Lancer talking to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. "Hey is that Lancer?!" Susie pushed past me. "Calm down, we're all going to the same place after this!" Kris laughed. "More like you're going to Y/n's house after this." she chuckled. "I wish-" they whispered. "What was that?" I asked. "uH NOTHING! MHM NOTHING AT ALL-" they said. We all got behind Lancer but still couldn't see who he was talking to. 

.

"Father!" Lancer said. "Lancer, my son. Have you dispatched the Lightners, as I commanded?" The king asked. "N...no, b-but... I did even better! It turns out we don't actually have to fight them! They said they could just talk to you and.." "They're ALIVE?!" the king stomped and interrupted. "Yes, and I think you'll like them a lot! There's Susie, she's very purple and strong and..." "WHERE ARE THEY NOW!?" he screamed. Then we revealed ourselves. "Hey. " Susie said. "What's up?" I said. "Hi." Kris said. "It's nice to meet you!" Ralsei said kindly. "Lancer, Lancer, my son." he said. "Y...yes father?" Lancer replied. The king walked towards Lancer. "Do you remember what I told you?" he said. "D...don't get too attached..?" Lancer said sadly. "You have failed. They have poisoned you with their sentimentality. Free yourself, Lancer. They care NOT for you. Their only goal is to destroy our glorious fountain. They. Are. Scum." the king said bitterly. "N...no they aren't... " Lancer sniffled. The king picked Lancer up angrily. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" he yelled. That was my last straw. But before I could cuss this bitch off, Susie stepped up instead.  "Let him go." she said. "Ha ha ha ha.. you want me to LET HIM GO?! Then how about this?" he said. The king dangled Lancer off of the roof of the castle. "I'll drop him off the edge and let him splatter... unless you all KNEEL and learn your place!" he ordered. "you.....YOU SICK BITCH!" I said summoning my weapon. Susie pulled me back before I could do anything. "YO CHILL. I have a plan." she whispered. I backed down, unsummoned my weapon, and kneeled before this nasty ass excuse of a king. Kris, Susie, and Ralsei did too. "Now WATCH, Lancer," he said before summoning spades in front of us. "SEE what happens when you befriend Lighteners!" he continued. I shut my eyes tight, waiting to be put out of my misery. Until Lancer used his own spade to hit the king and run after he let go. "YOU...YOU TRAITOR! COME BACK HERE!" he yelled after Lancer. "Alright enough already," Susie said summoning her axe. We all summoned our weapons. "Oh thank God, I finally get to use this!!" I said. "Who do you think you are?" Susie gritted her teeth. He backed up. "Heheheheheh... to my people, I'm a hero. To you?"

"I'm the BAD GUY."

((A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS LET'S GOOOOOOOO! ))