**We Meet Again Huh?**

.

(Y/n's POV)

Ugh... I've been listening to the same song for 20 MINUTES NOWW. WHAT'S KEEPING KRIS SO LONG. As if on cue, Kris came out from the other side of the traffic jam and pressed the button, freeing up all the cars and allowing us to drive through. "Get In" Queen said moving into the passenger seat. Kris got in and started driving. "What kept you so long Kris?" I asked. "Some puppet guy kept me back. Really weird guy." they said. "Kris We Have To Drive To Find Noelle Turn On The High Beams" she said. Kris pressed a button in the car and a light started beaming from Noelle's phone. "When She Sees The Queen Signal She Will Come Running" she said. "Why do you... need to find Noelle so badly?" Noelle asked. "What Are You Saying This City Is Dangerous, Imagine Poor Noelle Clipping Into A Wall Somewhere, Wasting Away From Potassium Deficiency" she worried. "Y...you're actually worried about her?" Noelle said. "I Would Be If I Wasn't Going To Find Her" Queen responded. "B...But why her? Wait, what don't tell me, is it because she's weak enough to turn into your peon?" Noelle said sadly. "Haha No, Just The Opposite, It's Because She's Strong" Queen said. "Huh? What do you-" "Kris Stop The Car" Queen interrupted. We all quickly got out of the car and it exploded. "Phew, I Was Just Concerned Because It Hadn't Exploded Yet" she said wiping imaginary sweat off her forehead. "Looks Like We'll Have To Split Up On Foot" Queen muttered. "Yeah, we'll keep a lookout for her." Kris said. We started walking towards the end of the road before Queen stopped us again. "Kris, If You See Noelle, Tell Her My Preferences Of Her Is Absolute," she pleaded. "And If She Needs Proof, Give Her This" She gave Kris a CD labeled "Queen's Mixtape" on it. "Toodles" she waved off before leaving.

.

"Damn, I really hope we're almost outta this place," I sighed. "Yeah me too. Wonder if we'll finally meet up with Susie and Ralsei to get outta here." Kris agreed. Up ahead was a puzzle that was blocked by two lasers. There was a screen with a question mark on it. Across the path was a pressure plate with D on it. "Gosh that was close, wasn't it Kris?" Noelle said. "This... Strange world... this big city... It's so wild... It kinda makes my head spin." she confessed. "Yeah, the Dark World can do that to ya sometimes." I said. She ignored me and turned her attention to the screen. "Looks like another puzzle." She turned around and noticed the D pressure plate on the floor. She hopped over the cones and stepped on the pressure plate. The laser in front of me and Kris disappeared and we were allowed to move forward. Kris walked ahead and stepped on the plate in front of us, letting Noelle go to the next one. "...when I said this city makes my head spin... I didn't mean it in a bad way... you know?" Noelle muttered to herself. "I always wanted to go somewhere new, you know? ...And Dess... always told me she'd take me... somewhere like this.." she sighed stepping on the next plate. "If you don't mind me asking, who's Dess?" I said. "I do mind actually. And I wasn't talking to you." she huffed. "Dess was her older sister." Kris explained to me softly. "Was? What happened to her..?" I asked. "Went missing. No one really knows where or how.." they sighed. "Somewhere with shining lights... don't you miss exploring Kris?" she asked. "Yeah." they chuckled. "When it was just me, you, Dess, and Asriel?" they continued. "Gosh yeah! Remember the night we explored the forest behind the graveyard?" Noelle giggled. "How could I not? We actually thought we would find something spooky back there." they said. "Yeah, I mostly remember me crying because I was so scared." she said softly. "But for some reason I feel... nostalgic thinking about it..." she said continuing the puzzle. "Dess wiping away your tears with Azzy's jacket..." Kris said. "And his sleeves always smelled like cinnamon..." she addressed. "I guess I didn't mind being scared if I have someone to comfort me." She jumped back over the cones at the end of the puzzle to reunite with us. I wonder if Dess might've been kidnapped... Or even... actually that wouldn't make sense. We were the first Lightners he- "Y/n?" Kris said snapping me out of my thoughts. "O-oh! Yeah?" I answered back. "You've been muttering to yourself all this time, are you alright?" they asked. "Yeah- yeah I'm fine." I sighed.