Chapter 2

"Big brother!"

Small feet ran across the road as you quickly turned towards the voice.
The sound of big wheels made its way into your ears as you looked to the side in horror.

"HANA!-"

<________________×♡×__________________>

Your breath hitched as time itself seemed to stop. Bag falling as your legs became to move on their own. You stretch your arms forward towards your sister as she looked puzzled at your horrified expression. Quickly wrapping your arms around her you tried to get the two of you out of the way. Time didn't seem so generous after that. Cluthing your sister the truck came in contact with your body.

Everything went so fast your mind didn't have time to comprehend what was happening around you. The only thing you focused on was covering your sister for any potential damage.
Glass shaddered everywhere and blood splattered on the ground. It seemed like a beatiful day had just turned into a tragic nightmare.

Having impacted the truck at full speed and force you had rolled aggressively down the road.
The truck driver didn't have time to react as your sister had ran into the road, and now the truck had stopped abruptly after the accident.

Your vision blurry you tried to lift your head. You had lost your grip on your sister as the both of you rolled down the now bloody road. 'Wait, bloody?' You looked forward despite everything hurting as you moved. Your sister laying on the ground eyes shut and a little bruise on her cheek.

Slowly propping yourself up on your elbows you looked around noticing a big chard of glass covered in blood laying a little further up the road. You could feel your face become pale and it seemed like a Lump got stuck in your throat.

You slowly moved your hand to your abdomen as you felt the pain increase by the second.
Panick and horror was visible in your face as you could see blood comimg through your shirt.

Your sister now awake came running towards you once again. As she came closer her eyes widened with horror as she saw your bloodied face and stained shirt.

"Big brother!" Her eyes started filling up with water as she tried helping you up. She tried with all her strength to pull you up, but with no avail.
The only result she got from you was painful hissing as more blood seemed to pool out. Her panicked state tried to figure out how to make the bleeding stop.

"Hana"

Your voice was calm as you looked at her.
Her figure stopped as her quicked breathed seemed to calm even if it was only a little.
"Its okay- its okay" you said despite knowing it was only a small chance of this ending well.
You started coughing and blood splattered out of your mouth. Her worried stare seemed to double as panick began to stirr up in her once more. You could see both Hana's teacher and Arson come running towards you, tho everything seemed to go in slowmotion around you.

Your voice was hoarse as you gathered the strenght to give your sister a final message.

"Whatever happens, I will always love you Hana, no matter what"

A small loving smile made it way onto your face as you layed your head on hers.

Taking your last breath and closing your eyes, light began to fade out of your vision. Even so, the smile was still visible on your face.

Hana took a shaky breath as she cried while looking at your small smile.

"Y/N, wake up.." her voice was small and weak as she prayed for you to open your eyes and laugh like it was all a joke.

The teacher looked in at the two in pity and began to make sure that atleast Hana was okay.
Arson crouched beside them and slowly lifted you of Hana.
"Oi Y/N..open your eyes man.." He seemed annoyed but pain was very noticeable in his voice. He turned your body and his breath hitched as he saw the big blood stain on your shirt. Gulping he began to carefully open your shirt in hope of stopping the bleeding. Tears were threathening to fall as he saw the big wound covering your stomach.

The teacher turned his attention to Arson as he ordered him to take care of Hana while he checked on your body. The teacher was a retired doctor who changed jobs to teach the newer generations and had experienced injuries like this before. Of course this was a terrible accident that the teacher blamed on himself but right now he wanted to make sure if you were treatable or not. He leaned down, checking your pulse, heartbeat and pulling out his flashlight to check your pupils for reactions.
Nothing.
He got no results.

He forrowed his brows and gave out a deafeted sigh. Arson hearing this, turned towards the retired doctor with hopefull eyes.
He shaked his head and looked down.
Arson turned back and the tears he was holding in silently fell down as he hugged Hana tight.

<________________×♡×_________________>

Everything was dark and cold.

'I died, right?' You didn't really care for the moment. You felt exhausted and all you wanted now was rest. 'Atleast Hana will have a nice future' You felt relieved of all the troubles that faced you. You had reported the two of you to child services and wanted a replacement home for Hana and you. After weeks of trials and paperwork you had finally gotten your wish.

The two of you would live together with a sweet old couple not far away from school. You had a meeting with them not long ago and decided they would be suitable for taking care of your sister.

Even so after the case was decided your mother was furious and claimed that she was a 'wonderfull mother and fully capable of taking care of her children'. The court decided againts it after seeing her show up to meetings drunk several times. As well when they visited your home they could smell the traces of alcohol and see the bottles laying around. Normaly you would clean up but you decided not to so that the inspectors could see how the house would normally look.

'At least Hana will be able to live normally for once.' You didn't really care for what happened to you as long as Hana was okay. After all, she was everything to you. You took care of her since she was born and always made sure she was okay.

[Congratulations!]

'What, for dying?'