chapter 20

"I wanted to talk with you about it first instead of reporting straight to the hero commission."
The hero seemed tired, he really wasnt getting paid enough for this.

"Well, what happened?"
He said as he tok a small sip of his green tea.

An annoyed sigh escaped from the heroes lips.
"They got away, i'll send you my report"

"It seems the wendigo is really talented at hiding, especially since they got away from you."
Nezu felt his curiousity grow more and more for the vigilante each time he learned something new about them

"Is that really what the public call them?"

"Yes"

<_______________x♡x_____________>

Your breath was steady as you jogged through the town. You could see the sun rising, making a beatiful orange setting.

You stopped for a quick breather and a sip of water as you scanned the now cleaned beach. You were impressed by midoriya's efforts, it was like the beach was new again. A clean surface with an ocean that was peacefully driven by the wind.

You started jogging towards the shore as you spotted a green bush of hair. You checked the time as stared at the familiar scene.

There he was, screaming on the top of his lungs. Standing on one last big piece of garbage as his efforts finally seemed paid off. The fatigue caught up to him as he slowly leaned of the metal piece. All might quickly responded and caught him before he could fall to the ground.

You let them have their little emotional moment before approaching them. Midoriya stood there, exhausted as all might showed him a picture of himself ten months ago, letting him see the progress he had gotten since then.

"Seems your efforts have paid off"

He seemed to light up as he heard your voice, a new energy swirling in him.

All might looked almost spooked as he didnt notice your presence before now. Quickly regaining his composure he coughed in his hand to gain attention.

"Ah, young y/n!-"

"Want some water?"
He sweatdropped as you completely ignored him and gave midoriya your extra bottle of water.
The boy was thankfull and gratefully accepted with numerous thanks spilling out of his mouth before he happily drank the water he recieved.

[Midoriya is grateful towards you due to your offering]

"Its pretty nice here now" you said referring to the clean coast that was once a place filled with trash and disgust.

Midoriya finished the bottle of water and gazed towards the sea. Realizing the beatiful scenery he felt breathless, taking it all in as the sun came up from the sea, creating an unforgettable sunrise.

All might coughed in his hand to gain the attention once more, slightly ruining the moment.
"Good to see you again young y/n"

"Likewise all might" you answered slightly lying to both yourself and to him. The thruth was that you didnt quite like him that much, but didnt quite hate him either.

You checked the time and directed your attention back to midoriya.
"Good luck on the exam broccoli boy"
You said before going back to jogging your usual route.

<________________x♡x_______________>

"God I told myself I would't cry, yet here I am." your mother said as she followed you out the door. Your father sniffled behind her while trying to keep his composure.

"It's not that big of a deal you two. Just think of it as a normal school day, nothing special." You chuckled at their reactions. You had grown quite close to your parents though you hated yourself for it. It was like they were a replacement for your past family, were they just created for your benefit?-

"Still, our little boy is going to be a hero! I could't be more proud" your mother said smiling with joy covering her features.

You realized time had gone faster than expected in the last months and made yourself ready to start going to school again.

"I'll have to get going, i'll see you two later okay?"
After saying your goodbyes you slowly started walking towards UA.

<____x♡x____>

You were greeted by the big gates of the school as you walked in the familiar area.
You walked together with new students and helped some of them in finding their classrooms before arriving at your own.

You were met by an opened gigantic door and a bush of green hair you knew well standing in the opening of the classroom. He seemed busy as uraraka and Iida approached him. You walked up behind him and layed a hand in top of his head, his hair much softer than expected. He freezed in shock and slowly turned towards you, eyes widening when realizing who it was.

"Y/n!?"

Just as you were about to answer a familiar voice interrupted the conversation.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

There he was, laying on the floor in his yellow sleeping bag, scaring the other students between the door frame to death as you calmly walked to your assigned desk.

He then quickly proceeded to inform his students to go change and meet at the one of the training grounds.

The class were quick to move and were divived into the changing rooms while midoriya slowly jogged to catch up to you.

"Y/N! w-what are you doing here?" He looked both in shock and disbelief as he talked to you.

"Isn't it obvious? I applied and got accepted into the hero course, class 1-A" you said slightly smirking as you walked towards a locker in the changing room.

Midoriya's cheeks blushed red in embarrasment as he realized how stupid his question was.

"I- yeah- haha, I just wasnt expecting it. Well, its nice to know that I have a friend here haha-" He stopped talking as he realized what he had said.
'A friend', had he really gotten a friend? That was all he could think about as his eyes slowly watered.

"Woah, are you guys already friends? Thats kinda manly." You looked to your side to see the loveable character Eijiro Kirishima, his red eyes and spiky hair standing out in the crowd.

He reached his arm forward for a handshake.
"Ejirio Kirishima, nice to meet you guys"

You accepted and introduced yourself.
"Y/n, likewise"

He did the same with Midoriya who stuttered out his name to him.

While they were busy talking you quickly started to change into the gym uniforms giving by the school but stopped briefly as you could feel someone staring at you.

You looked around and realized most of the group did, but some respectfully turned away.

They were all staring at the big scar that ran across your stomach up to your chin.

"I got ran over by a truck, and like big shards of glass cut me all up" you said dramaticly playing it out.

They all stared horrified as midoriya frowned in confusion.

"Im kidding, hehe"
Some breathed out in relief while others just turned away leaving you to your privacy once more.

You finished changing and walked along with midoriya to the field where we were going to meet.

<________________x♡x_______________>