Chapter 12

"I actually didnt think you would notice for a hot minute there midoriya"

His eyes lit up at the use of his name.

"You do remember..."  He whispered to himself.

All might stood at the side and cleared his throat.
You and Midoriya turned towards him.

"Right, right...I'll let you have this conversation in private. Bye."  You said as you started casually jogging away.

       <________________x♡x_______________>

"Omg look at our baby!" Your mother said as she held your face in her hands.

You were currently in a hurry as you wanted to leave for the gala that momo yaoyorozu's parents had invited to. You wanted to leave early to be there at a suitable time.

You wore a dark red suit to match the theme of the party and had styled your hair nicely for the occasion.

"You look all grown up.." your mom said as comical tears fell from her eyes.

"Honey, I think he might be in a hurry. You can talk to him about the party later when he's back home okay?" Your father nodded towards you and gently moved your mom back.

'Thanks for the save dad'

You walked out of your house to see a fancy car parked in front of it. It was expensive use of money but you felt it was neccesery to arrive in both style and a good ride.

The trip didnt take long and you eventually made your way to their front gate. Its was gigantic together with massive walls of brick. It had a long way to their home with trees decorated on each side.

The gate automaticly opened and you drove in.
Lights were seen everywhere as the sun had set some time ago. The car stopped at a reserved parking space and you went out.
You waved politly towards the driver as a thanks and went inside the mansion.

When you went in you noticed other people glancing at you and whispering to each other.

It was probably because of your age, but you ignored it. The inside looked beatiful and had been decorated for the event. Butlers and Maids were placed around and would Kindly take the coats of other guests.

Fancy dressed people roamed the house while drinking expensive drinks. The two hosts was surrounded by people while momo stood still, smiling, laughing and making small comments.

You took a small glass of water and looked at the other inventors having small talk with the other guests about their new products.

You walked up to one of the groups and introduced yourself. You joined in on the small talk and made jokes here and there.
"My my, you seem so mature for your age!" One of the ladies said as her friends giggled together with her.

You gave her a smile and laughed along.
"Thank you"
You simply said as they continued chatting along. A man next to you smiled and clinged glass into yours.

"I bet your the same age as the host's daughter"
He said as he smirked towards you.
You gave a small laugh as the others giggled along.

You looked towards momo's father and met his gaze. He noticed you and quickly motioned you to come over with his hand. You quickly said a polite goodbye to the group and walked over to him.

He wasnt very different from how you imagined him. He was a tall male with a intimidating gaze and of course, black hair.

"Young Y/N, i'm pleased to see that youre here. I looked forward to our meeting"