Chapter 19

'Still cooler than ever aizawa'  you thought as he readied himself to attack.

Aizawa was ready to capture you by all means necessary. The hero commision didnt like the idea of a popular vigilante like yourself to be roaming free and capturing villains without a certified hero lisence.

"Personally I have nothing anything against you but you know your actions are considered crimes to the hero commission. Why not just surrender now to make it easier for the both of us." He said as he unwrapped more of the scarf around his neck.

<____________x♡x___________>

The hero Public safety commission

An agency responsible for managing the interactions between heroes and society while investigating the most dangerous cases of criminality.

From the outside it seems like an agency for protecting the people and keeping peace in Japan. The people trusting them to keep their life save from villains and war, all while gushing over the new heroes appearing here and there.

Personally, you didnt like the hero commission.
It wasnt because of the heroes, or mostly not. It was more from the fact of how rigged the whole system was. The leaders, workers, many of them were all corrupt. Only doing what looked best for the public and not caring what would happen on the inside.

The only reason they wanted you behind bars was because of the image you had for the public. Over the years you had gotten quite the reputation. Criminals being afraid to walk around in your territory while those who were helped by you would spread the word leaving you with more and more people liking your presence in the city.

Most of the corrupt leaders in the hero commission hated it. They didnt like the fact that you would capture criminals that they would usually gain money from. They hated the fact that they couldt control you. An uncontrolable vigilante who were quickly growing popular as time went by. It made them almost desperate to use any means necessary to capture you and perhaps make you a personal weapon for when times looked rough for them.

Human weapons werent unknown for most of the corrupt leaders. They owned inhuman facilities that would aid in creating these weapons. Their weapons were either normal civilians cursed with an interesting quirk, criminals captured and used as labrats, heroes that suddenly disappeared and even children sold off from their parents.

You wouldt be suprised if they wanted you among the collection.

Your train of thought stopped as aizawas carbonfiber scarf launched towards you.

With a boost from your shoes you flipped backwards, dodging the attack. With the jump you fell between between two buldings.

Aizawa realized your move and hurried to jump after you. The alley between the buldings were dark and the hero found it hard to spot your figure. He quietly moved on guard through the dark path. He grew irritated as he had problem finding you. The hero soon moved out of sight and you were free to sneak away.

The hologram that you had blended in with disappeared and you started to make your way home after the encounter.

     <_______________x♡x_______________>

[2 weeks prior]

"Seriously kid" He laughed beside you.

"C'mon Carlos, its not that funny" you said but couldt help the smile creeping up on your face.

"But you were so young! How the hell did we not see that?!" His laugh gave you a warm feeling as he patted you on your back.

"Tall shoes, a good build and the power of holograms" you responded feeling a slight relief now that your mask was now unneeded.

"Damn, you are one crazy kid"
His laughter slowly died down as he seemed to realise something

"Oh right. The reason i wanted you to come here is because of a message that i got. The other numbers said they wanted to host a last event in your honor. They wanted to contact you directly but since you closed off all communication they contacted me instead."

"I see, when did they plan the event to be?" Considering your schedule is often busy, you always needed to plan ahead.

"Im not quite sure yet. They said it wasnt decided yet, but that its gonna take a long time to arrange. Plus, that way you have time to finish your last selling inventions."
He began rummaging in his pocket for a pack of cigaretts.

"What do you think about it?"

"I still dont wanna encourage you to attend these events, but I think this is a nice way to end it."
He said as he peacefully breathed out the smoke from his cigarette.

<______________x♡x______________>

He smiled as he watched the recordings. His small white paws held his teacup as the lovely aroma entered his nose.

He was excited to tell you the good news from the exam. Both you and Momo had passed with the exact same amount of points. Normaly, only one of you would be excepted but due to the same amount of points and the permission from himself, Nezu, both of you would enroll the same class.

He had understood your tactic in the exam and was delighted when your plan succeded even after some minor inconveniences.

Just as he finished filing your acceptance letter his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID with his standard small smile and quickly answered it.

"Hello Aizawa, and what pleasure do i have to get this call from you?"

"I had an encounter with them"

"Oh?"

"I wanted to talk with you about it first instead of reporting straight to the hero commission."
The hero seemed tired, he really wasnt getting paid enough for this.

"Well, what happened?"
He said as he tok a small sip of his green tea.

An annoyed sigh escaped from the heroes lips.
"They got away, i'll send you my report"

"It seems the wendigo is really talented at hiding, especially since they got away from you."
Nezu felt his curiousity grow more and more for the vigilante each time he learned something new about them.

"Is that really what the public call them?"

"Yes"

<_______________x♡x_____________>