Chapter 13

You looked to the side to see a blue hologram appear.

[A new Scenario has been discovered!]

[ Protect the yaoyorozu's ]
Scenario #3

Category: side quest
Difficulty: C+

Clear condition: Protect the yaoyorozu family and defeat the [villains]

Time Limit: 1 hour

Reward: skill [respect.lv1] + 5 000 coins
Penalty for failure: ???

<_______________x♡x_______________>

'Well i was gonna do that anyway, but now I get a reward for it.....Nice' you thought as you calmly raised your hands.

The other people in the big hall were scared for their lifes and clung to each other for safety.

"Now I really hope those inventions of yours work, y/n" mr.Yaoyorozu said as tried to keep his calm.

He was a retired hero and he felt frustrated as he couldt really do much in the situation without having to risk the life of his guests.

"Follow our intructions and no one needs to get hurt" another villain said walking beside the leader.

You felt a small buzz in your arm indicating you commands had been delivered.

The authorities was informed of the situation and all your small inventions were set in place only waiting for your signal to engage.

'Check inventory'
[Inventory: ]

1.
[Commander: ]
Grade: R

Commander is a control panel that connects to the invetions programmed to it.
All these commanders and inventions have been created by [Y/n]

2.
[ Little helpers ]
Grade: R

[Little helpers] are small devices that can chance shape according to the environment.
They have functions that assist in helping apprehend criminals.

There are different kinds of little helpers.
There are normal helper, bigger helpers, and camuflage helper. The bigger helpers help with carrying bombs and the camuflage helpers can make holograms to hide themself and the uder or confuse foes.

They alert the authorities if needed and follows the criminals position if they were to run while sending signals to heroes around the area.

A small amount of sleeping gass is installed in them, either to use on one direct foe or several in one room.

They as well have the ability to grab and destroy parts of weapons.

3. [Small bombs]
Grade: R

There are different types of bombs that [little helpers] can be seen carrying around.

Currently holding: [Net bomb]
A [Net bomb] is a bomb that expodes into a big net, traping foes and disables the use of their quirk. The net is wrapped tighly around the foes bodies making it almost impossible so get out without help.

3. [Protective gauntlet ]
Grade: R

The protective gauntlet protects the user.
It can move at will around the body of the user in an attack.

It is able to resist gun shots and exploison.
The [protective gauntlet] can only function with a big energy source.
Currently powered with [small power reactor]