Chapter 4

'Thats where i got injured' your hand slowly went to reach your cheek but your mother quickly pulled it away and started walking again.

She layed you down in your bed and your father turned on the baby alarm.

'This is gonna take a long time'

<_________________x♡x________________>

You stood infront of the mirror as your mother packed your small bag. You had bandages over your abdomen and cheek but only the one on your face was visible. You were about 3 years old and you were on your way to kindergarten. Oh how you hated that place. It was full of unhygenic kids and irritating adults. One of the teachers there had noticed your quiet and calm form and had reported to your parents that they should probably check up with the doctors.

So thats what you were going to do today. Go to the hell thats called kindergarten and then go to the doctors to do a checkup. They also wondered if you might have gotten your quirk early due to you being of the 'smarter' kind of children. After all you lived in the one and only world of 'My hero academia'. Yeah, the anime.
Your first reaction to finding it out was simple.

'I was fucking born into an anime world'

From that day you started to make plans for the future. It was even one day were your father walked in on you standing by a big board with mathematics all written over it trying to define how to make the strongest power source.

You sat in the car as your mother drove towards kindergarten. Your father was working early while your mother's job started a little after kindergarten opened.

You jumped out of the car while holding the straps of your hand picked backpack .
When you first went backpack hunting with your parents you were determined to find a nice, cheap, plain one. While your parents would hold out backpacks with dinosaurs or interesting monster you would simply say no and walk towards your desired bag.

Your mom opened the door while you walked in taking of your jacket and shoes.
One of theachers saw you and followed you in as you waved bye to your mom. You walked down the halls and saw other childen your 'Age'.

One thing you were iternaly greatfull for was that your 'stats' was the same as when you were 15.
It means that your still as strong and fast as you were in your past life. Meaning you could easily push away kids that came to close to your personal space.

Apparently your teacher followed you a different path than usual because they had a get something in the other section of building.
The kindergarten was split into different sections so that it would be easier to schedule different timeplans and activities. The thing is that children from different sections don't really see each other and you were about to walk through one, when It was still free time. Any other child would be excited to see the other children, but you? No. Children running up to you while yelling weird questions was not what you wanted right now.

The teacher opened the door while you stood there wanting to get this over with.
As you walked through the room all the stares pointed towards you made you uncomfortable to no end. For once, you decided to look around the room. Looking to your side your eyes widened by the familiar face.

Green curly hair, freckels, green eyes.
Midoriya izuku.

He was looking at you with excitment in his eyes.
While the one and only katsuki bakugou stood beside with him with a netural expression and eyes glued to your walking form.

You wipped your head back and started walking at a faster pace. Finally reaching the end of the room, you were quick to exit the room.
You calmed yourself as you thought about the event that had just taken place.

Izuku and bakugou was in the same kindergarten as you..

Some of the small things you wondered finally started to make sense. Earlier you had your father walk you around the city so that you could pinpoint the exact location of special events in the show. And now you had finally found the characters who surrounds it all.

<________________x♡x__________________>

You walked out of the building with your mother and the time was around 1:45. You were allowed to leave early due to your doctors apointment.

Your father had also shown up and the whole family was currently present in the car.

Arriving at the hospital your mom talked with the person sitting in the reception and got you checked in. You sat in a simple chair and waited to for your doctor to arrive.

The door opened and you sat straight to greet your doctor.

'Ah, hell no'

It was a man that stood before you.
And not just a random man, it was the man that checked if deku had a quirk.

Jumping off the chair you began to make your way to the door.

"Y/N where are you going? Its okay to be afraid of the doctor." Your dad began to make his way towards you.

"No, I refuse to be inspected by this man."

Both your parents sweat dropped while the doctor felt slighty insulted.

"Hey kid, im not going to do anything dangerous to you. Im just taking a photo of your feet."

The doctor reached for you but you easily dogded his hand. He sighed and stood up.

"Its alright, I can get him another doctor" He opened the door to let you out, still he could't help but wonder what quirk you had. Looking at your bandages and attitude his curiousity couldt help but wonder what quirk you possesed.

Again, sitting on a plain stool you waited for a new doctor. You mother sighed and looked at you. "Y/N don't you think that was a little too much?" You turned towards her.
"No, I simply disliked the man"
You turned around again as your father sweatdropped.

The door opened reaveling a man in his thirty's with a basic white doctor coat.
"Hi, you're Y/N right?" He had a warm friendly smile as he went for a handshake.

"Yes" hesitent you gave him a firm handshake.

The doctor was suprised by your strong grip and wanted to get started with the tests right away.

<_________________x♡x_______________>