Chapter 3

[Congratulations!]

'What, for dying?'

<_______________x♡x_______________>

You stared with tired eyes at the blue square in front of you. It kinda reminded you of a game menu or a reward system after completing a task or something.

The blue box shrunk and disappeared into the darkness. A ping sound was heard and a new box appeard replacing the previous one.

[A second life choice!]

[Due to your heroic death, the system has decided to give you a second chance]

[There are very few who gets an opportunity like this]

[The system chooses which world you will be transported to, but your current stats will be restored]

[You will not get another opportunity like this]

[Will you accept?]

[YES] [NO]

Questions filled your mind as you read the form.
You pondered over and over again as you tiredly stared at the blue box.

'Hana would have want me to live on. Maybe I can do better in this life'

'Fuck it'

[YES]
'yes'

[Welcome to your new life Y/N L/N]

<________________x♡x________________>

Light surrounded your vision as you could hear faint voices in the backround.

"Isn't he the cutest?" A lady's voice said as you looked at your newfound surroundings.
The lady sat infront of you and a man next to you.

"Yeah, but the injuries still worries me. The doctor said that he had to wear bandages for atleast the early years of his life." The man said with worried yet loving eyes.

you sat at a dinner table eating dinner with your 'family'. Your mom's name was M/N and your dad's name was D/N. It was still the same as your past life, but your last name was different. 'Y/N Kim, its weird but I can get used to it'.

Aparetly when you opened your eyes you got all the info that 'you' had learned as a baby.

'The system' wanted to speed up the process so that you didn't need to be conscious since birth.

Right now, you were about 1 year. Even tho the system sped the process you still didn't really want to live as a 1 year old.

"Hey, hasn't Y/N been really quiet? He usually makes alot of noise.." your new parents looked at you in worry and confusion.

"Maybe he needs some painkillers dear."

"Yeah i'll go get them"
Your dad stood up and walked out of the living room. 'Wait i dont need any painkillers.' You felt fine, but the sight of worried parents puzzled you.

Your dad came back to the dinnertable with the painkiller and sat down next to you.

"No" cursing your childish voice you looked at your dad who freezed in his act.

"Did- he Just say something?" Your mother leaned closer to you in shock.
You hadn't started talking until now, only making noises and gestures to communicate, so it wasn't exactly weird that your parents were shocked.

"Wait let me try something-" your mother grabbed the painkillers out of your fathers grip and leaned forward towards you.

"Do you want?" She felt kind of stupid asking a baby that kind of question, but wanted to see if you would respond again or not.

"No"

Her eyes sparkled with joy and excitment.
"He talked!" She immediately started repeating mom so that you would say the same.

Your dad began to stifle his laughs as he looked at you.
"To think that his first word would be 'No'. Should we be worried or amused" his once stifled laugh turned into a joyfull chuckle as he calmed down his breath.

"Y/N say mama" you could see that your mom was excited Just by looking in her eyes.
Wanting to mess with them you decided to wing it.

"Mother"
she stopped her movements with a suprised 'ah-'.

Your dad's laugh returned and tried to hold it down, but failed as he began to get tears in his eyes.

"Who taught him that-"

"Father"

Your fathers laugh stopped immediately and looked at your mother who had a death stared fixed on him.

Your face couldt help but give of a smile as you thought of how much Hana would love to have a family like this.

Your mother stopped her death stare as soon as she saw your cute little face smile.
You saw her staring at you and your smile quickly vanished.

"I wonder what quirk he'll get" your father said as he gave you a loving smile.

'A what now'

"Don't you think its a little too early to think about stuff like that?"

"Yeah you're right, I just got curious." Your father leaned back in his Seat and looked at his clock.

"Maybe its time for the little guy to sleep."

Your mother took you off your chair and led you to your bedroom. On the way there you came across a mirror. Reaching your hand out you made a sound to alert your mother. She stopped and looked where your hand was reaching.

"What, you wanna look in the mirror?" She said in a loving matter as she turned around the face the reflection. You didn't look anything different from how you looked in your past life when your grandparents showed you your baby pictures.
The thing that caught your interest was the bandages covering your right cheek.

'That's where i got injured' your hand slowly went to reach your cheek but your mother quickly pulled it away and started walking again.

She layed you down in your bed and your father turned on the baby alarm.

'This is gonna take a long time'

<______________♡_______________>

A/N: here have a meme.