Chapter 9

"Hey, I never got your name!" She stopped her work and looked at you with a smile.
"Y/n, what about you?" You politely said waiting for her respond.

"Im Mei Hatsume! You can just call me Mei!" She chuckled and smiled brighter than before.

<_________________x♡x_________________>

Mechanical sounds were heard from the garage.
You had finally made your own studio in the garage of your home.

The car was parked at the side of the area while rest of the section was set for your inventions making. You had mentioned it once and some time later your parents announced it was your birthday gift from them.

Your hands were dirty and sore from the work you did. Different inventions layed neatly on the workbench. Most of them was for sale, but some you kept for yourself for the future.

The creations that were meant to be sold were not of the best quality. They could break if used to much or explode manually from a control bord you made in additon. These inventions werent sold to heroes. They were sold to villains on the Black market. Though some of them needed to be of good quality to keep your good reputation. You would also make accept commisions suits for those who needed an outfit for their villainous crimes.

Of course these werent cheap, that why you sold them on the forbidden net. They would spontaniously use their money on your inventions and rush into commiting a crime.

Right now business was going good and you quickly got popular on the Black web. Even if it was illegal it made a good income, making you able to make more inventions and save money for your own personal life and gain.

Recently you had been working on just a little project. You'd been working on a suit. Not just any suit, but your own personal one. Your schedule was packed when working on it.
Your everyday life consisted of school, training, making inventions, selling them and working on your the suit. After all this time, it was finished.
Your suit thats going to help you through your vigilante path.

<______________x♡x_______________>

File loading ■□□....

Loading:....

File loading complete ■■■

The suit consisted of different gadgets you had made

The suit consisted of different gadgets you had made. A coat that would keep you warm through the cold nights. Normal combat pants and sweater. Your mask, which could let out gass.
The gass was either sleeping gass or harmless gass that would make it hard for the enemy to see.

The mask and the antlers wasn't for anything special, but helped with intimidation. The glass on the mask could reflect light and blind enimies. Inside of the coat was small support items. Wires was fastened at your sides, which worked kinda in the same way as Aizawa's scarf. If being used correctly they could work as support when jumpimg from a high distances or pull the user up to the high distances. They also worked as capture weapons, capturing someone or attaching them on things to use that weapons.