Chapter 25

A/N: you asked for a new chapter, and you shall receive.

Your classmates stood in awe at your efforts, yet nervous of the outcome.

"Are you not cold todoroki?" You slightly smirked at him, trying to buy as much time as you could.

[Personal skill, The fourth wall, is activated.]
[The effects of the cold atmosphere has been dulled]

"Arent you?" He said, a slight shiver in his voice.

<_________x♡x_________>

You only responded with a smirk, focusing on Todorokis movements.

He was getting irritated. Deciding he was done with all your tricks he jumped towards you, closing the distance. In a matter of seconds he formed ice from underneath you, completely trapping you.
"Villain kim y/n and hero todoroki shoto have both been captured" All might announced.

Todorokis eyes widened, noticing the capturing tape tied around his left arm. In the short moment of his attack you managed to sneak the little extra capturing tape you had and quickly wrap it around his hand before becoming incased in ice.

<____x♡x____>

The rest of the class could't help but be amazed by what just happened.
Midoriya with sparks in his eyes instantly started to write more about you and Todoroki in his book.

Breaking the silence kirishima pumped his fist in the air. "That was so manly!" He said with a big grin on his face. More praise filled the room from your classmates.

<___x♡x___>

"Y/n got captured!" Hagakure exclaimed as they both stood hidden patiently waiting for shoji.

"Yeah but he also managed to take Todoroki down with him we still have the upper hand. All we have to do now is begin with the last part of the plan" Ojiro calmly informed.

Shoji felt nervous now that he lost his one teammate, carefully sneaking towards the stairs.
Creating both an eye and an ear he tried to find the location of hagekure and Ojiro all while preparing himself for a suprise attack.

He slightly froze noticing Ojiro standing guard on the upper floor. Deciding a direct attack head on would be at his disadvantage he moved to the windows once more. Gripping the edge he started to climb.

"Shoji is climbing up the windows" hagakure informed, shoji going unnoticed by Ojiro as he moved further up.

Finally making it at the bomb location he swiftly pulled himself inside through the open window.

It was too silent for his liking, making him create more eyes to prevent himself from getting caught by suprise.

Ojiro hid behind one of the pillars together with hagakure. He nudged her in the side, giving her the signal to ingage.

She quickly began running towards her opponent. Despite not seeing her, Shoji managed to slightly hear her feet touching the ground as she ran. Before he could react hagakure reflected light from her body, temporary blinding Shoji.

"Ojiro now!"

Ojiro was quick to react, jumping towards Shoji, capturing tape in hand. Despite being temporary blind while stumbling Shoji tried his best to shove whatever enemy force attacking him away. Succeeding, Ojiro was hit with a strong force shoving him away. Landing safe on his feet with the stability of his tail, Ojiro took a calming breath, considering his next actions.

<___x♡x___>

"Was this your plan all along?"

Shoto said, coldly staring into your eyes.
You breathed out the cold air from your lungs, still incased in ice.

"I dont know, maybe?" You said, a slight smirk etched on your face. 

With no vocal reaction, todoroki just narrowed his eyes at you, a dark look in his eyes.
[Todoroki shoto seems suspicious of you]

"What? You afraid it might have worked?"
You said cocking your head to the side to get a better look at his facial expression.

"How did you know?" Unlike your playful attitude, he spoke with a serious and cold tone.

"Now, you gotta be a little more specific here todoroki.." you said, still keeping up with your lighthearted facade.

His glare deepened, more ice creeping up his face. "How-"

"HERO TEAM WINS!!" The loud sound of All might through the speakers echoed in your ears. Right before a loud beep was heard indicating that the time limit had been reached.

You breathed slightly out in disappointment, shaking your head yet your smile still present on your face.

Even though Ojiro managed to land a hit on Shoji and get him in strong grip, his opponent managed to touch the bomb at the last second due to his wide frame and duplicants.

<____x♡x____>

"Your efforts were really impressive y/n!" Iida exclaimed, waving his stiff arm up and down.

"Thanks" you replied, walking together at a comfortable pace with him, midoriya and uraraka on each side.

"Yeah! I was really suprised each time you moved. Like you almost knew what was going to happen next" uraraka said, filled with excitement as she pumped her fist in the air.

You gave a small chuckle as you kept walking, making your way to the station.

         <___x♡x___>

"See you tomorrow!" You said, waving goodbye to your new found friends.

They both waved back to you and Midoriya before disappearing from your line of sight.

"Let's go" you said, starting to walk away.

"Wait, do you live in the same direction as me?" Midoriya asked, quick to follow you.

"No, but I thought it would be nice to walk together." Your gaze focused on the road, never faltering or changing your pace.

He followed suit, staring at your back. He smiled as a nostalgic feeling washed over him.
You continued walking together, talking about whatever came to mind while being able to fall into a comfortable silence as you gave each other company.

"Oh, looks like we're here" I say, noticing the apartment door.

"Thanks for walking with me!" Midoriya quickly said, seemingly afraid that you would disappear before hearing his thanks.

As you were about to go away the door to his front door opened, his mother peeking out.
Her eyes widened when noticing your presence, stars circling in her eyes similarly to her son.

"Are you y/n?" She said, her excitement clear. You smiled softly, guessing midorya had already mentioned you to his mother.

<___x♡x___>

Hello my dear readers!! Im very sorry for this very, very uuh very long intermission between publishing my chapters. This chapter has honestly been laying in my drafts for a long time catching dust, so i decided to atleast just piblish it for y'guys.

I still have a lot of plans for this fanfic, however they're all placed in a later timeline in the anime. Not wanting to make you wait so long for that time, i'll try to make eliminate some small moments to rather highlight the plot and main story forward. -hoping that a timeskip will suit the story better🛐

I look forward to showing you more!
And hopefully not using so long...

-dearest, your tired author