Chapter 10

He looked at your leaving figure and carefully opened the paper. His breath caught up in his throat as he read your message.

'Didn't expect to see you here. Perhaps you would like to join me for a talk outside,      Eraserhead'

<_______________x♡x________________>

Cold sweat ran down his neck. He moved calmly through the crowd, towards the exit. He didnt bring any weapons, nor any backup requests.

Questions ran in his head, frantically searching for an answer. He took a calming breath and opened the door. Your quiet form turned towards him.

"I didnt expect a hero to show up. An undercover mission, or perhaps you're here to get equipment? Whatever it is, im not here to stop you."

He was suprised but glared at your form.
"Then, what do you want"
You narrowed your eyes in a response of his attitude. 'Geez, relax man'

"I just wanted to talk, thats all. After all, you know what will happen if you're discovered."

Frustation ran his mind as he looked at you.
"But if you're not up for talking, I would like to make a deal." You said in a polite manner.

He glared at you. He knew that you were one of the inventors due to your number being on display. He knew you were both capable of defending yourself and alerting the others.

"How about.. I can held upgrade your hero gadgets, I'll give you information about future events like these and I wont tell the others you're here."

"In exchange?" He sounded impatient, wanting this to be over already.

"I want all the information you have on your current and future UA hero class students."

His breathing stopped. He couldt possibly do that. He gritt his teeth underneath the mask.
His eyes followed your movements ready to take action as you pulled an item out of your pocket.

It was a small communicator. It was able to send information without getting tracked and would automaticly go into self distruct if used by someone else.

Eraserhead was on guard but relaxed a bit after seeing the small device. Your arm reached forward with the item in your hand.
"What will it be Eraser, giving a little info or getting killed?"

His adrenalin was higher than he wanted.
He was frustrated by the lack of options he had. If he Just came a little bit more prepared maybe he could've asked for backup, or maybe he could've brought weapons. He felt ridiculous for being played right into your hands.

A small 'tch' sound was made as he took the device. His frustration calmed down as he realised. He could flip the situation.
If he was to meet you to give information then he could bring backup and arrest you or maybe tell the hero association.

You began to make your way inside again as he walked away to leave the event. His steps stopped as he heard the distorded voice of your mask.

"Also, dont think you can arrest me with simple backup. Thats considered betrayal to me y'know.."

Your hand stopped at the door knob as you slowly turned towards him.

"Perhaps i could pay your friend a little visit. Hizashi, was it? Great guy, really. Great hero too. It would be a shame if something were to happen to him."

You could feel his glare through the mask as you walked inside. 'Oh, how fun this will be'

                         <______x♡x_____>

His knuckles turned white as he clenched them in rage. The mask was held in his hands as he sat in the couch of his livingroom.
He felt stupid. He had easily fallen into your trap, almost as if you had it all planned the moment you saw him.

He couldt turn this around, could he? He had been played right into your hands, without even knowing how you did it or who you were.

He took a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his black hair. It had been a long day with not nearly enough rest or sleep.

He would inform nezu about the incident tomorrow, but for now, sleeping was the option that suited best. He crawled into his yellow sleeping bag and tried to ignore all of the thoughts and questions that haunted his mind.

                    <_______x♡x_______>

Light panting was heard as you jogged through the neiborhood. It had been some years since your deal with aizawa had been made. Of course you knew that he told the principal and gave you fake information each time, but It didnt really matter to you. Because you could simply browse [Character profile] if you met any of his students on your way to have tea with nezu.

The deal was made for different reasons than how it was presented that day. You were aware of the stress it caused the hero. Hopefully you would be able to end the deal soon, when your real plan would take action.

You had still went to different events, biddings and parties through the years and had become quite close with one of the inventors. It was number 1, or now Carlos after he revealed his name to you. You had recently gained his trust after working together and making projects countless of times through the years.

He had once invited you to his home and offered you a beer. That you rejected after informing him that "it is no time to drink now, besides i have work after" though it was simply because you didnt drink. Carlos was a good man, really.

The only reason he sold on the Black market was because he was unable to get a job due to his criminal record. All he wanted was to support his daughter and wife and make sure they could live a good life. Though he was not able to do that without getting back into the criminal environment.

You helped him as much as you could, but also had to keep your mind on training and studying.
The exam for recomended students of UA was going to be held in about a little under a year.
So you worked on perfecting your fighting skills, and right now was on your daily morning run.

You jogged around different places that events would be held and paid attention to the date and time. You went past the beach that was full of trash, Midoriyas school, the place where All Might would offer his quirk to midoriya and so forth.

As you were on your last lap around the area, smoke could be seen in the center of two buildings. Your brows furrowed in suspicion.
'Already? And I here i thought it wouldt be for another week or so' you thought as you continued jogging towards scene.

You stood behind the crowd and observed the incident. The slime villain in the center with the famous bakugou inside. You saw Midoriya a little further away and all might in his civilian for on your right. It seemed that he was holding the light pole for support while clenching his shirt in frustration. You stared at him as he watched the scene in front of him unfold. He felt your stare and turned towards your direction. Your eyes met but you turned your attention forward and noticed Midoriya was gone from his earlier position. Your gaze quickly went to his running form.

*Ping!*

Your eyes looked at the hologram like screen that popped up.

   [                 A Hero's Instict:               ]
                        Scenario #2  

                     Category: Main 
                     Difficulty: C      

[Clear condition: Help [Midoriya] save] his childhood friend from [Slime villain.]

             Time Limit: 45 minutes

                  Reward: 8 000 coins
[Penalty for failure: any skills level will]                  be reduced by 10.                      
[    This will also include losing skills.    ]

You looked at Midoriya taking his backpack off in panick and sighed.

'You sure are a trouble child Midoriya'