chapter 14

You didnt say anything to him.
You heard him sigh from the other end.

"Kid, I believe you can go far with your skill. Just please, stop with your criminal acts.
You're still young and able to turn back, im unfortunantly turning old and not able to do that.
After the incident i cant bring myself to see you do these things.
Just please! Stop this before you regret it, okay?"

You stood there silently and looked at the city lights.

"Okay, I promise Carlos"

"Good, now live a good life"

<________________x♡x_________________>

You looked in your notebook and flipped through the pages. The notebook helped you keep track of the things that you did in your life.

'Date: xx/xx/xx Current age: 5'

The entry was about a weird vision or dream you recently had, and couldt get out of your head.
You still remember it very well, as it was still stuck in your brain.

You knew you were sleeping, yet you had problem knowing the difference of fantasy and reality.

You could see eveything thing so clearly, but your own body was foggy. You looked to your side to see a window. You looked at your blurry reflection and felt confusion grow in you.

You werent in the small body of a five year old, but your form were the same as when you were 15 in your past life.

You heard the sound of a small child crying and you knew very well who they belonged to.
You moved towards the sound and felt your heart sting at the sight.

It seemed to be your funeral. You stared at the gravestone with your name engraved into it.
Flowers and candles decorated the stone indicating your passing.

There was more flowers than you expected. It seemed more people took pity in your death and felt it was neccesery to support your family.
You turned to your right when you heard the small snifling of your little sister.

She looked at your grave a cried her eyes out.
The old couple were also there comforting her.
You were glad the two took care of her even after your death.

"Hana, we have to leave now. Its starting to get dark"

She tried to wipe away her tears as she mumbled small no's.

Her voice was small and quiet but you could still make out her words. She mumbled apologies over and over, blaming herself for your death.

"Im so sorry- Please dont leave me...im scared.."
It seemed the old couple didnt hear her words and continued trying to get her to follow them.

"Hana..." your voice full of sympathy as you stared with sad eyes at your little sister.

Her eyes widened and she wipped her head towards your blurry form.

"Y/n..?" You felt a chill go up your spine as she stared in shock at you.

The unsettling feeling growed as you felt yourself loosing consciousness.

your body jolt up while you opened your eyes. You sat in your bed trying to catch your breath. Sweat dripped down your forehead as you stared at your hands seeing you were now back in your reborn five year old body.

'What the fuck- just happened..'

Knowing you were going to be unable to fall alseep again you jumped out of you bed.