Chapter 22

"I was 'blessed' with a good quirk, and most of my life was then planned out for me." You said, starting to eat your food.
This peaked Arson's curiosity as well. Ever since the recomendation exam, he wondered what your quirk was.

Shinsou smirked.
"Easy life huh, must have been nice being treated like a hero your whole life. I must say, im kinda jealous."

The friendly smile you had on faded away.
"Dont be."

<_____________x♡x____________>

[Shinsou is slightly shocked by your change of attitude]

Despite being shocked he gave out a sigh and smiled to you.

"Youre not too bad, I like you"

You gave a small chuckle and smiled back.
"Thanks, youre not too bad yourself"

Arson smiled beside you as a more chill aura surrounded you all.

"Im glad you two are getting along" He said with his cheerful personality.

"Oh! Y/n if u dont mind, whats your quirk? I've been wondering ever since the recommendation exam." He smiled shyly, hoping he wasnt too direct.

You gave a small laugh to the curious student and looked at the clock fastened on your wrist.
"Maybe, but it seems it'll have to wait for another time."

Arson had a confused look on his face wondering why as you had good time to explain in the time span of the lunch break, but almost as on cue the speakers of the cafeteria were turned on.

"Could Y/n Kim meet up in the principals office"

Arson sat there dumbfounded by the announcement as you got up from your seat, taking your tray of food with you.

"See you later" you said walking off before any of them could say anything.

  <________________x♡x_________________>

The Office door made a small sound as it closed behind you. Your small principal walked over to a small table with sofas on each side that were placed to the side of the room, carrying a teapot with freshly made tea.

"So, how was your first day?"
He said with his high voice as the two of you sat down in the comfortable sofas that were usually used for staff meetings.

"It was good, we have a promising bunch of students this year." You said, taking a small sip of your tea.

"I see, are you happy with your class?"
He asked, smiling in your direction.

"Yes, they're...interesting"
You said with small smirk forming on your lips.

"I look forward to the future, cant wait to see what it holds."

You looked down at ground and gave a little chuckle.
"Yeah. Cant wait."    <_____________x♡x____________>

"How's the finger?"
You said, leaning on the door frame of the school infirmary.

"It got healed, but now im so tired" Midoriya said, giving a small exhausted smile.

"You did good today, you even managed to impress Aizawa."

"You think so?" He said, sparks lighting up in his eyes.

You softly smiled at his reaction. It reminded you of Hana. Her big eyes that would shine when you would mention something fun or exciting.

The excitement in his eyes slowly died down while he stood still staring at his injured finger.
"But I missed all the afternoon classes."
He said with a sigh.

"Dont worry about it, its the first day Midoriya. Besides, I'll fill you in on the little we learned today."
You said, walking down the hall together with him.

As the two of you left the building, a hand was placed on midoriyas shoulder.
"Iida!"
We both turned to the blue haired student.
"Is your finger healed?" He asked, now continuing to walk while sparking conversation of the quirk apprehension test.

"Hey! Wait up! Are you going to the station?" The three of you stopped as uraraka came jogging towards you.

"Youre the infinity girl!" Iida said as she came to a stop infront of you.

"Im ochaka uraraka! Uhm, youre tenya iida, and youre midoriya deku, right?" She said smiling with her cheerful personality.

"Deku?!"
The boy went into shock as you tried to hide the amused smile forming on your lips.

"Huh?" Uraraka explained her confusion making midoriya tell his real name as he cleared up the reason for bakugou's nickname.
"Deku is what kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." He said, looking flustered when talking to the girl.

"An insult?" Iida commented.

Uraraka apologized but kept her cheerful mood.
"But "Deku" sounds like the japanese word for "you can do it! So I kinda like it"

"I'M DEKU"
He went bright red as uraraka kept smiling.

"Midoriya?- youre accepting it too easily! Wasnt that an insult?" The blue haired boy said as he dramaticly moved his arms as he spoke.

You couldt help but give a small laugh at the whole situation. "Carry the name with pride, isnt that what they say? It would atleast be funny to see bakugou's reaction if you did."
Midoriya stared at his hand in thought, finding a new meaning to the mocking nickname.
'Main character much?' You thought, staring at him.

Uraraka looked up at you, trying hard to remember your name.

"I'm y/n, the thing you did at the test was really cool." You said, smiling at the shorter girl.

"Thank you!" She said, a bright smile covering her features.

"Im looking forward to this school year." You said, gaining the attention of the three.
They all agreed as you started walking together to the train station.

      <________________x♡x________________>

A/n: i dont really like this chapter lol. I was having a really hard time writing it for some reason??? Anyways, I hope you still liked it. Its prob gonna be more exciting next chapter tho :)...I hope.