Chapter 11

[                 A Hero's Instict:               ]
                        Scenario #2  

                     Category: Main 
                     Difficulty: C      

[Clear condition: Help [Midoriya] save] his childhood friend from [Slime villain.]

             Time Limit: 45 minutes

                  Reward: 8 000 coins
[Penalty for failure: any skills level will]                  be reduced by 10.                      
[    This will also include losing skills.    ]

You looked at Midoriya taking his backpack off in panick and sighed.

'You sure are a trouble child Midoriya'

<________________x♡x______________>

"Okay, fast and easy" you whispered under your breath as you started running after the green haired boy.

The heroes panicked as you ran through the crowd and after the boy. Unlike him, your facade was completely calm.

He threw his backpack at the villain in panick. 
A book hit directly into the villains eye causing it to flinch back in pain.

Midoriya tried to claw bakugou out, but to no avail. You stood behind him, ready for the villain to attack.

Bakugou coughed as the villain raised its slimy arm to hit. You took a hold of midoriyas school uniform and moved him out of rage of the attack.

'C'mon, anytime now big guy' you thought as you stood with a confused midoriya and a villain ready to attack once more.

A gust of wind suddenly came as the number one hero finally arrived. He pulled his fist back and gave a powerfull punch to the villain.

"Detroit smash!!"

A gust of wind appeard once more but much more from the force of his punch. You crouched down to not get blown away and took ahold of midoriya for the same reason.

All might layed bakugou next to you and raised his fist in victory. The crowd cheered in releaf and amazement as rain started appear.

"He made it rain!"

"Amazing!"

He looked at you as you stared at him with a netural expression. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he tried his best to uphold his smiling facade.

[You have recevied 8,000 coins as a reward for completing [A Hero's Instict]! ] 

The other heroes rushed to you and Midoriya. You stood up straight when they approached and began to walk away.

"Do you two have any idea how dangerous that was! -hey! Get back here!"

Midoriya stared at you as you stood slightly turned to their direction. The hero Death arms looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sit here inntil the medical team gets a checkup on you."

You checked your clock as the hero stood infornt of you.
"I dont really have time for this" you said as you were expected to attend a fancy gala that the parents of momo yaoyorozu had arranged.

They invited many inventors of the search of investing in their creations. They invited you after hearing you were a young inventor guided by Nezu. This party was eranged later in the evening but you still wanted to make sure you had everything ready.