Chapter 18 Fear Comes True

Branch and Poppy..

Branch woke up with feeling his head head hurt. He sat up and looked around and was confused but remembered Poppy and looked but couldn't find her.

''POPPY!'' He called and stood up looking around and saw he was in some sort of hallway.

He stopped and used his ears to see if he could hear anything, he put his ear to the floor but heard nothing.

''Think Branch we fell and you had a hold of her where did she go?'' He looked around and went in the direction he thought she would be in.

Poppy groans and felt herself moving and she opened her eyes and saw she was being dragged by a dark figure. She starts kicking and screams. ''NO HELP BRANCH!!!''

Branch heard her scream. ''POPPY!'' He ran as fast as he could where he heard her voice.

Poppy was kicking and trying to get free, suddenly she was lifted up and tossed over a shoulder and saw they were getting closer to a door.

''NO! NO! BRANCH!'' She screamed and saw him running towards her. ''POPPY!'' 

She and the figure went into the room as Branch ran into the door and started pushing and pounding. ''POPPY I'M COMING!''

Hickory, Delta, Suki and Tresillo...

Three doors which ones do we take?'' Asked DJ.

Hickory went over to the middle one and opened it and went in. The other three watched him and he felt something suffocating him and he fell down.

''Hickory!'' Delta pulled him out and Tresillo closed the door.

''Ok so not that door.'' He said.

Delta lightly slapped Hickory's face and he woke up. ''Hickory wake up.''

The male troll groaned and woke up. ''Woah w-who are you?'' He asked looking around.

''Its me Delta.'' The female said.

''Delta?'' He asked.

The others looked at each other. ''Wait he doesn't remember?'' Asked Delta.

''Its only temporary his memory will come back in about 3 minutes.'' They turned to see one of the dolls.

''Ok answers! Where the hell are Branch and Poppy?'' Delta growled and picks the doll up by his shirt.

They are somewhere in the house, one of the doors will lead you to them.'' The doll said.

''Which door is it?'' Asked Tresillo.

''You have two more doors to look though have fun and hope your not too late.'' The doll said.

''I got the left door.'' DJ said.

Tresillo went with her. ''Ok then me and Hickory get this last one.'' Delta said.

They both went in and the doors shut behind the couples.

Branch..

Branch pushes and shoved with all his might. ''Poppy! Poppy can you hear me?!''

He had a bag over his head and was placed in a room, not knowing it was next to Poppy's and he looked up and tried to find away out..

Poppy..

Poppy was thrown to the floor and scrambled to stand up and saw the figure standing a few feet away. ''L-Let me go.''

The figured disappeared and Poppy tried to get to the door and heard something and was shocked by what she saw in a see though window.