Chapter 5 First Night

After Buster Moon left the group still sat there.

''Well that was very entertaining.'' Hickory said playing with his hat.

''Dang I feel bad for him getting killed by his own kids.'' Darnell said.

''Oh no I'd hate to think of them taking there anger out on us.'' DJ said worried.

''Nobody will hurt you DJ I will make sure of that.'' Tresillo said.

''The thing I don't get is what causes everyone to leave early?" Asked Cooper looking around.

''Not sure however keep an eye out I don't trust those dolls.'' Branch said.

''You don't trust anyone darling.'' Delta said smiling at the blue troll.

''What are you guys talking about I want to find the hidden room and see what he was working on.'' Barb said.

''Well sounds like to me the only way to do that is though love.'' Poppy said.

Suddenly a vase fell to the ground next to Hickory. ''Dang that wasn't me.'' He said going over to the others.

Tresillo looks. ''Something doesn't like that.'' He said.

''So what should we do go back to our rooms?'' asked Poppy.

''We don't have to be to bed until 10.'' Riff said.

''That was a suggestion and I want to know what. It could be one of the ghosts that died here a whole family died.'' Barb replied.

Poppy jumps in Branch's lap holding onto him. 

''Aww young trolls you two look so cute together.'' Hickory and Delta cooed.

''Puke come on what should we do?'' Barb of rock trolls asks.

''I think we should go to our rooms and get settled in also here.'' Branch said as he handed a walkie talkie to each pair.

''Really Branch?'' asked DJ.

''Yeah really that way we can communicate with each other id we get lost or see something.'' Branch said.

''Oh sounds like fun.'' Riff said grinning at Barb.

''Please don't broadcast what you guys are doing?'' Cooper said shaking his head.

''That being said we should go back to our rooms for rest we got a huge day tomorrow.'' Branch said partly because he felt Poppy's hand sneak up to his butt and squeezing it.

''Boytoy has a point.'' Barb said.

They all went to their own rooms.

Cooper and Darnell..

They were playing Guess Who. Darnell was winning.

''No fair bro.'' Cooper said.

''Its all fair I'm winning though I'm surprised with all of these board games in the cupboard.'' The oldest brother said.

As they were playing Cooper paused looking around. 

''You ok Cooper?'' His brother asked.

''I thought I heard something.'' Cooper said.

Darnell got up and looked around checking the closet as Cooper checking the bathroom.

''Nothing in here.'' Copper said.

''Same here. I think your paranoid its ok I'm here Coop I won't leave you lets just watch some tv.'' He said as they watched tv.

Hickory and Delta..

The couple were in the bedroom Hickory was watching a western with Delta next to him.

''You know these westerns are so exaggerated.'' Delta said laying back on the bed.

''Yeah I can see that.'' Hickory said wearing his cowboy hat as Delta giggled.

''What?'' He asked.

''Its just Poppy is  right you look cute with the cowboy hat on.'' The troll centaur.

''Yeah well I like your small one missy.'' He said in his western accent.

Delta blushed. ''Your funny sweetpea.'' She said.

He smiles. ''And your on fire.'' He said as he wrapped his arm around her.

Barb and Riff..

Barb and Riff were setting up their guitar and drum set. ''This should scare off any poltogist that try to bother us I'll make them disappear.'' Barb said chuckling.

''Yeah I bet but then again this could be for nothing.'' Riff said laying back on his bed.

''Your telling me you don't believe in this stuff?'' Asked Barb.

''Well sort of I'm more of the i need to see it to believe it.'' The male rock troll said smiling.

''Ahh your one of those guys huh? Then why did you come?'' asked Barb curious.

''Because you wanted me to and so I can do this without your dad around.'' He pins Barb to the bed and pulls off his hat.

''R-riff?'' She asked blushing at being pinned down.

''Yes just having fun.'' He said.

They laughed and Barb lifted her head listening. ''We are being watched.''

They looked around. ''Where?'' Asked Riff.

''I thought I saw the picture moving.'' She said looking around.

Ok here we go part 2 this week sometime enjoy.