Chapter 13 In the Wall

Tresillo and DJ Suki..

Darkness surrounded the room until DJ opened her eyes she looked around and couldn't see anything really. ''Tresillo?'' She called but got no answer.

She walked around and saw she was in a basement office of some sort. She looked around and saw a stuff in it an arm chair with a fireplace she then saw a picture of a man with a woman snuggled into his arms, she smiles at them.

''What a cute couple.'' She said to herself.

''DJ SUKI!'' Called the reggae troll.

''Over here.'' She said.

He came over to her and looked around. ''Interesting we must be in a private office/bedroom.''

DJ looked at him curiously. ''A bedroom?''

''Yeah right over here in this room.'' He said opening the door to reveal a small bedroom.

''Hmm I guessing he slept down here when he was working.'' DJ said looking around.

''Or this is where he kept his test subjects that he worked on.'' The reggae troll said.

''Hmm well there has to be a way out of here.'' She grins.

They went into the small den and looked around as the male walked to the door ands tried to open it but can't. ''This door is stuck tight.'' He said.

''Well there has to be a way out.'' She said as she came over and looked at it then she saw a box on the side and opened it. ''Look numbers to decode.'' She said.

He  came over and looked. ''Do you know the code?''

''Do I look like I know a code to a old room that I've never been in?'' She asked. ''So there are 6 numbers and we need to find them.'' She said.

He leaned against a wall and hit a button. 'Intruder Alert' Said a female voice overhead.

''Tres!'' She called as they covered their ears.

''What I just leaned against the wall is all.'' He said.

''We have to find the code.'' She said and saw a timer. ''Wait is that a time bomb?!'' She gulped.

''No its just a timer we have to get out of here.'' He said.

''Quick look for numbers and lets try them.'' DJ said as they ran around looking though papers.

Tresillo went into the bedroom and looked around and found some old papers and ran out trying the code. 5, 9, 8, 0, 2, 6. it beeped red.

DJ came over. ''Wait the numbers mean something like a date of some sort try to find papers that have a date on them like a wedding date or birth date.'' She said.

They stopped to think. ''When was his birthday?'' asked Tresillo.

''Hmm I believe 06-05-75.'' DJ said as she tried it didn't work.

''2 minutes before he comes.'' Said the voice. They heard banging coming all over.

''Ok their wedding date.'' He said and typed in some numbers. 10-16-95.'' It beeped green and they opened it only to see a wall blocking their way.

''This was supposed to work.'' He said.

''Its a trap wait a minute didn't that kola say things will play tricks on your mind?'' She said.

The bang got louder and closer and jumped into Tresillo's arms. ''Yes but he also said there was a creature here as well somewhere.'' He said.

He pulled her to the bedroom and they hid under the bed as they heard the wall break and a loud animal noise came out and walked around on its hind legs. It sniffed and went into the bedroom. The couple not daring making a noise, it came closer and DJ used her hair to cover both of them and blend in he had her in his arms so her back was to his chest and rested his head on her shoulder when they saw the creature. 

It was big and ugly with a face half of a lion and half of a bear with wings they were frozen as it sniffed and let out a roar overturning the bed and DJ made her hair blend in with the floor they held each other before the creature walked away though a hole he came. The couple slowly emerge and then they silently look for a way out.

They leaned against a wall that opened up and swallowed them up they went down his slide and both used their hair to hold onto a pipe.

''What the Infierno?!'' He said.

''I don't know but I'm scared where this hole leads.'' She said.

''I came out in that bedroom maybe we go down we will land by a door.'' He said.

''I'm willing if you are.'' She said.

''Lets try it.'' He said.

They went and jumped holding hands and landed on a mattress and they looked and leaned against a wall and it opened them back up to the room they came.

''What a trip lets go find the others.'' He said.

DJ nodded and they held hands as they left.

Here we go enjoy.