Chapter 9 Exploring

After Breakfast they stood in the hallway.

''So what now?'' asked Cooper.

''I don't know about you guys but I'm going to explore.'' Barb said.

Suddenly there was a note that landed in front of them, Hickory picked it up.

'Trolls be warned stick together with your partners know that if one of them gets hurt to the point are too injured to continue or dead that couple has to give up the reward good luck and say safe. Don't be hasty things aren't always what they seem. '

''Wait they said die? This is not good.'' Branch said.

''But wait didn't that doll guy say that we may not trust our partners at the end of it?'' asked Tresillo.

''Oh come on darlings its just a warning I'm sure.'' Delta said.

''Still I say we all stay together with our partners you all go into the same room together and look out.'' Poppy said.

''Sure Popsqueak.'' Barb said.

So they all took off in different directions. 

Barb and Riff the southside

Delta and Hickory went to the Northside wing.

Darnell and Cooper stayed on the main floor.

 DJ and Tresillo took upstairs where the bedrooms are.

Branch and Poppy went to the eastside of the place.

Barb and Riff

They went up the stairs looking around and saw a bunch of rooms.

''Ok Riff which one should we go in first?'' She grins winking at him.

''Hmm this one.'' He said they walked into a big opened room and saw it was full of covered furniture.

They looked around. Riff went over to one and pulled it off to see a a couch, he studies it and Barb grins getting other ideas. ''This room is amazing huh say I got an idea.'' 

He looks over and was tackled to the couch with her on top of him grinning. ''Say want to get down and dirty.'' The rock queen kisses Riff who kisses back his arms on her.

''Sure say we could do all the rooms here.'' He said grinning.

''I love the way you think.'' They frenched and Riff moves his hands over her body. They were into it they know they were being watched.

They heard a noise and got up and went to check on it, nothing in the room.

''Say Barb you heard that right?'' Riff asked.

''Yeah dude of course I did.'' She said annoyed she got disturbed and they looked around and they looked though a closet and they saw a shadow person and they were scared.

Delta and Hickory..

The couple made there way into one of the bedrooms it was decorated with a pretty green color wallpaper and a room that had a small bed and it was decorated with butterflies a vanity desk with a mirror and chair and a bunch of worn out pictures filled the wall.

Hickory walked over to one of the pictures it was of a little girl with an older looking gentleman. ''So young and how did she die again?'' Hickory asked.

''She saw them kill her grandpa and then they threw her from this staircase killing her poor girl then they framed her mom.'' Delta said.

''Its horrible all because of a will? I mean did they think that their wasn't anything left for them. They killed that little girl its wrong she did nothing.'' Hickory said balling up his fist.