Chapter 11 Though the Door

Delta and Hickory..

The country troll opened the door as she walked though with Hickory right next to her they came to a huge empty room it was pink and green.

''Wow some color clash.'' Delta said amused.

''I bet it was a kids room.'' Hickory said smiling and walking around.

Suddenly they heard something and turned to see the same girl that they had seen and then it somehow they were surrounded by the outdoors they watched the girl running around and then she ran into the arms of her grandpa.

''Grandpa I'm here!'' Jade said happily.

''There is my big granddaughter oh how was school?'' He asked smiling.

''It was ok I got picked on for being odd and not knowing anything fun.'' She said.

''Well your not odd in the slightest.'' He kissed her cheek.

''Now lets go inside I know your mom made some cookies for us.'' Peter said smiling as he put Jade on his shoulders.

Delta and Hickory were transported to the house and watched the family and saw Jane and Jade looked her mom and grandma.

''Hi mom!'' Jade said.

They went in. ''Hi Jade glad your home.'' She said.

They went and sat at the table. ''Your cookies are the best Jane.'' Her dad said hugging her.

''Thank you dad.'' She smiled.

Peter tried to grab another one only to his his hand gently slapped my Jane.

''No you don't dad you can wait until supper.'' She smiled

The three of them hugged and giggled.

Hickory looked and saw Abigail and Eric glaring at their family as they were outside under a tree.

''We need to do something.'' Abigail said.

''Like what that little brat and our sister are gonna get everything.'' Eric whined 

''Well we are the oldest we should get first dibs.'' Abigail said.

Delta and Hickory were moved to a different room where Abigail and Eric were arguing with some guy.

''Who do you think that is?'' Hickory asked.

''My guess the lawyer with all the papers .'' Delta said as they sat and watched.

''Your not serious there has to be a mistake.'' Abigail said.

''Nope that is what your father wants.'' The lawyer said.

''You mean little Jade gets the place when he dies?'' Abigail screamed.

''Well she will inherit it when she is 16 and if he dies before she is 16 you will be in charge until Jade is old enough then you will have to give it to her and her mom.'' He said.

''Why?'' Eric asked.

''Because when Jade is 16 she will need someone to help her run the place and your father put Jane in charge of that since Jade is her daughter. He did this and wanted this way I just put it down there is nothing I can do for you guys have a good day.'' He said and left.

While the lawyer was talking Hickory went over to the guy who couldn't see him and looked at the will there was something wrong. Suddenly they followed the kids to their dads room and saw Abigail holding her hands hand as he slept and the couple saw Eric use the pillow to suffocate their father who never moved.

''NO STOP!'' Delta said trying to run but not moving.

''Yep he is dead.'' Eric said.

''Good now I am in control and you will be my second choice.'' She grins.

Hickory was shocked and nudged Delta.

Little Jade saw the whole thing and was shocked. She ran out of the hallway.

''Wait Jade!'' Hickory called out as he ran after her he tried to stop the girl.

Hickory then found himself by the stairs and knew what was happened.

''So what is it aunt Abigail?'' Jade asked.

''I have something downstairs for you.'' her aunt said.

As they went to the stairs Abigail picked up Jade and threw her over the railing and to the floor where she rolled down and was still.

''I did it I can't believe it I did it!'' Abigail screamed.

Hickory ran downstairs and cried looking at the small girl.

Meanwhile Delta was transported to a room where she saw Jane was at and Eric ran in.

''Jane there is a phone call for you.''  He said.

Jane went to the stairs and saw Jade and she was shocked.

''JADE!'' She screamed and ran down the stairs.

Delta saw Hickory crying over Jade and they watched.

Jane ran down downstairs and held her daughter. ''JADE NO, NO Please no not my baby!'' Jane was crying and they saw blood on her from Jade.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and the police came in. ''We got a call about a murder?'' One said.

''Yes Sir Jane here killed her daughter by throwing her over the banister they were arguing and she got mad.'' Abigail said.

The officers handcuffed Jane and took her away.

''Please I didn't kill my little please no Jade I can't leave her!'' She called.

Out of nowhere Delta and Hickory found themselves in the same room they walked in and they saw the girl smile. ''Hey are bad things are only gonna get worse.'' She disappeared.

Hickory was crying so hard he pulled his cowboy hat over his face.

Delta went up to him. ''Oh Hickory what's the matter?'' She hugged him.

''They killed an innocent girl and framed her mom Damn I want to find those spirits and I will find some way to get them for that.'' He growled.

''I know sweetie it was wrong and that was interesting I feel a bit dizzy.'' She said.

Here we go enjoy.