Chapter 6 First Night pt. 2

Rated T suggestive body language...

DJ and Tresillo..

DJ Suki was on her stomach listening to music reading a magazine but it was a cover to watch Tresillo who was lifting weights she giggled a bit.

He saw this and grins. ''Enjoying the show DJ?'' He smiles.

''Oh yes how could I not a naked troll lifting weights oh such a turn on.'' She teased.

''Really because giving how red your face is turning I'd say you were enjoying it you should try no clothes.'' He flexes.

 DJ blushes and smiles and her headphones fell off and one of J Balvin songs was playing. The Reggaeton troll heard this and grinned and walked over to the bed.

''So your a reggae troll lover huh?'' He asks coming face to face with the Dj.

''Uh duh where do you think Branch learned that dance from we sometimes practice together because Poppy wanted us to bond.''

''I hear your a fan.'' He said.

''You could say that handsome.'' She stares at his muscular chest and tattoo.

''So care to show me all the dances you know.'' He asked his hand on his hip.

''Sure.'' She said as she played Azul and started showing off her reggae moves while Tresillo watched and loved to see her dance as the song finished.

''Nice moves but almost had it to be a profession you need to move like this.'' He shows her how to move his body and hips swaying showing off his body she drools a bit. Armorillo came on and she was copying his moves to the best she could.

''No, no chica like this.'' He goes behind her and takes her hands holding them out and slides his big hands down her sides to her hips and moves them she blushes and places her hands on his. He looks at her and she slightly turns to look at him they are inches away from kissing. Mi Genti came on and they started dancing until they heard a noise from the closet.

DJ went over to it. Tresillo had a bat and there was nothing in the closet they looked at each other confused.

Branch and Poppy..

They were in the bedroom moans coming from their room.

''Branch.. that feels so good.'' 

''Wow Poppy you feel so tense relax.'' He leans over whispering in her ear.

Poppy was on her back with Branch sitting on top of her thighs rubbing her bare back massaging her and she loved it and the fact he was vestless.

Branch was loving the feel of her skin and then got off of Poppy as she puts down her nightgown  and turns to face Branch pulling him against her as she kisses his lips and he closes his eyes enjoying this his hands gently touch her body as his hair wraps around her.

''Poppy..'' He moans quietly and pushes his vestless body to her front.

She whimpers and kisses back with passion pulling him closer as her hands hold his neck. His tongue slips to hers as they meet tongues wrestling and hands pulling on everything they can moaning. Branch pulls away and pants red in the face.

''Poppy I really think we should wait.'' He said looking at her.

''Branch why we've been together so much why can't we already are you afraid?'' She asked.

''Because when this happens I want us to be prepared and ready. Besides I don't want a trolling yet so this is best.''

''I agree but what if we don't survive and one of us dies we will live without ever mating.'' She said.

''I agree Poppy and we will but not tonight we got a whole mansion to do it in besides lets save it for when we are angry at each other and or we narrowly escape death.'' He said.

 ''You got it but is nothing wrong with a passionate make out Branch and touching each other.'' She tackles him to the bed as they kiss and she kisses him wildly all over his lips.

He kisses back and after a headed make out session Branch laid up against the bed with Poppy's back facing him but laying up against him as his hands rest on her stomach as they watched 17 again. 

Suddenly Branch's ears twitched, Poppy noticed this. ''Whats wron-'' He places a hand gentle on her lips.

''I thought I heard something.'' He got up slowly and got off the bed armed with a sharp sword like stick and he walks to the bed of the bed. They  both hear a small tap and look around.

Poppy motioned for the closet and Branch opened ready to attack to find nothing. ''Hmm that is weird.'' He pulled out a book and opened it.

''What is that?'' The pink troll asked.

''Its the real history behind this place.'' He said.

''Oh what if its one of the evil siblings her to mess with us?'' Poppy freaked out.

''I doubt it and your the one who wanted to come here.'' He reminded her.

''Yeah I know.'' She said.

Suddenly a loud clock rang signaling it was 10. ''Get ready Poppy. I'm gonna talk to the others.'' He said holding her close.

Here we go I hope you all enjoy I had to leave a big one for you all and I may up the ratings later on maybe we will see.