Chapter 20 Lust and Temptation

DJ Suki and Tresillo..

The two walked though the door and the hallway was lit, both looked around at the walls there were pictures everywhere of couples together at the beginning of the hallway couples hugging and kissing and as they got further down they saw more sexual pictures of couples.

DJ blushes looking at them as they continued walking. Tresillo was looking as well and he stopped as she bumped into him.

''Tres, why did you stop.'' She asked.

''Um look.'' He said.

They looked and saw pictures of some of their friends who came to the haunted mansion in explicted  and horrible positions. Barb was strapped down naked while Riff held a whip to her back as he was only in a loin cloth. Next there was Cooper who's head was decapitated and on the ground while Prince D held a bloody axe licking it.

''Wait did that picture just move?'' Asked DJ disgusted.

''Yeah it did, oh woah!'' He turned away as naked Hickory was riding Delta pulling on her hair as her boobs dangled down as her ass was red with his hand hovering over it.

''Dang! Why are we seeing this?'' Asked Tresillo.

''I stopped question things a couple days ago its not a normal place.'' DJ said.

They saw Branch and Poppy, The blue troll was kissing in between Poppy's legs as her body arches and her boobs were out in the open as she was enjoying it.

''Well that's no surprise they been doing each other for months.'' DJ said shrugging.

They saw a door at the end and they went over and right before they got to the door they saw pictures of Peter and his wife together, and some pictures of him and his family, there was one frame that was empty.

''Hmm who else is missing?'' Asked Tresillo.

They went to the door and saw writing on there.

'The sweet married couple were deeply in love however there was one thing temptation, while his wife was dying there was another lady who was trying to win Peter's heart and he had given into once the night before his wife died he found himself making out with the beautiful bar maid it is said the wife saw him outside the window and it was that which killed her.

He then made a room where he locked all the temption potions in the room now you must go in and finish the story.'

''Woah poor lady died of a heartbreak.'' DJ said.

''Well can't blame him, it must of been tough.'' Tresillo said as the oor opened and they went in.

They saw it was a room with a cozy bed and dresser and some fun sex toys. They walked in and the door shut.

''Hey let us out!'' They shouted.

Suddenly pink stuff came out again. ''Oh not again.'' They said.

''Quick find a way out.'' Dj said.

Tresillo stopped and he looked at Dj and his heart started pounding. 'Damn she so hot.'

He walks over to her as she coughs and tries to cover her mouth. ''Tres.'' She said.

''Calm down my love its just you and me.'' He  pulls her into his arms and he leans into kiss her only she places a finger on his lips.

''No please y-you have someone at home.''  She said trying to get him to remember Wani.

''We aren't together.'' He said. ''And I know your single.'' He said dipping her.

The lust was taking over and DJ and she cups his face and kisses him.

He backs her to the bed and kisses her neck, she moans and pulls him down as he kisses and his fingers run down her body taking off her pants as she moans and he found her wet spot and he pushes himself into her.

''AAAHHH!'' She lets out.

''Oh your tight and sexy mi chica.'' He kisses her more and removes her top and they contiue kissig and making love in the room as sweet sexy music plays.

''Temptation is happening.'' She moans playing with his hair.

''Lust is taking over and I've always found you beautiful and wanting.'' He said honestly.

''Mmm just kiss and fuck me senseless.'' She begged.

He kisses her and they continue on.

Branch and Poppy..

The two laid there in bed and looked up.

''That was amazing.'' She said.

''Yeah but lets go find the others I bet they are worried about us.'' Branch said.

They got dressed and took off.

''Hickory, Delta!'' Called Poppy.

''Hey Tresillo you banged DJ yet!'' Called Branch.

''Really?'' Poppy asked with an unamused look.

''What he has the hots for her.'' He said.

''You know it won't last.'' She said.

''Yeah but still he can still have fun.'' They continued looking.

Hickory and Delta..

They came out of the room they found and they ran into Branch and Poppy.

''Poppy, Branch!'' Delta said.

''Yeah we are here.'' They said.

Hickory and Delta hugged them and they all laughed.

''Where is Tresillo and DJ?'' Asked Branch.

''We haven't seen them we all went though two doors and me and Delta went though a couple of tests and found our way out.'' Hickory said.

''We are just happy your alive.'' Delta said.

''Yeah we saw somethings and went though a test as well.'' Poppy said.

''I guess we need to look for DJ and Tresillo.'' Branch said.

The four continued looking.

Tresillo and DJ..

DJ was on top of the reggae troll who cupped her face and kissed him and he was thrusting as both of them were sweaty and panting.

She rolled off of him and laid there next to him.

''Boy Senorita you sure are a wild one and so much fun.'' He said leaning over and kissing her.

''Mmm that was really fun.'' She kisses back.

The fog cleared away and they sat up looking around. ''Look Tres I know you only did that because we where under the fog.'' She said.

''Honestly part of it but I've been wanting to have sex with you for awhile.'' He said.

''So how about we stay friends with benefits?'' She asked as she got dressed.

''Nah how about while we are here we are dating and if we hate it we'll break it off after we win and we can still sleep around.'' He said kissing her cheek.

''Sounds good but can we get out of here?'' She asked.

The door opened and they turned to see Broppy and Hickory and Delta standing there.

''I told you so Poppy.'' Branch said.

''How did you guys find us?'' Asked DJ.

''Well we went thought the doors you guys went though.'' Hickory said.

''Well did you see those pictures?'' Asked Tresillo.

''What pictures?'' Asked Poppy.

''Well explain it to you once we get to the living room.'' DJ said as they left.

A shadow figure watches them leave and then disappears.

Here we go enjoy more to come.