Chapter 3 Arriving in Style

A few hours later they heard the Dinner bell ring and they all went to the steps.

''Well I wonder what is for supper?'' Poppy said as her and Branch came out of the room he had lipstick pucks on his cheeks and lips.

 They came over as they saw the others just standing there. ''What is going on?'' Asked Branch as they looked down.

''I could of swore that there was only one case of stairs on the way up not 4 staircases Hickory said as him and Delta looked down.

''There are about four levels to go down and no elevators at all.'' Said Darnell looking down the stairs and arm railing.

''Wait I'm confused what happened I swear this something like the moving stairs case from Harry Potter.'' Riff said.

''Nice reference there Riff!'' Cooper said laughing.

''I know there was only one case of stairs and now we have to get down.'' Poppy said.

''How darling it would take at least 30 minutes to get down.'' Hickory said.

''We can always use the railing.'' DJ said studying the stairs. 

''A great idea.'' Branch said.

''Maybe for some of you but I can't do that.'' Delta said.

''Well how about using these?'' Tresillo said coming over to them with a large mattress.

''Way to go Tres.'' DJ said coming over to him and helping him place it down.

''Thank you senorita.'' He flashes her a charming smile as she blushes.

The others saw this. ''You this will work great.'' Branch said.

''Yeah all we have to do is get on it and who is sitting where?'' Asked Barb.

''Ok well Me and Branch, you and Riff followed by DJ and Tres.'' Poppy started.

''Its Tresillo.'' the reggaetón troll said.

''Ok then Hickory and Delta along with Cooper and prince D.'' Poppy said grinning proudly.

''Will we all fit on there sweetpea.?'' asked Delta.

''You guys can figure it out I'm going to slide the stairs anyone want to join me?'' She asked grinning.

''You mean sliding down?'' asked the bounty hunter.

''Yeah it will be fun unless your too scared Trrresillooo.'' She purred the r and grinned.

''Que oh you are insulting me?'' Tresillo said raising an eyebrow.

''No I actually respect you only you look nervous about it.'' DJ teased.

''I'll prove you wrong dama.'' He said.

''Great come on lets slide hold onto me and we will go faster.'' DJ said and she blushes as he wraps his arms around her waist. ''What are we waiting for?'' They took off.

Barb grins. ''Oh no they don't come on Riff.'' She said as they went on the other side and slid down the rest went on the mattress.

It was a race and they were all catching up. DJ and Tresillo were sliding both shouting for joy.

''Hey you love birds we will take you!'' Barb shouted as she was holding onto Riff.

''Tough words for a girl who is riding in the back.!'' Tresillo said.

Poppy and the others came by. ''Slow pokes!'' Branch called.

''Hee haaa!!'' Shouted Dickory and Delta both laughing.

They all reach the bottom and Riff and Barb landed on top of Cooper and Prince D. DJ lands perfectly with Tresillo landed on top of her. ''Lo siento senorita.'' He said standing up helping the red dj up and smiling at her.

''Its alright Tres.'' She blushes

Barb had rolled off the mattress and onto Riff they stare at each other. ''Wow I love when a woman takes charge.'' Riff said smiling dreamily at Barb who blushes.

Branch stood up helping Poppy up. ''You ok Pops?'' 

''Yeah I'm good that was fun.'' She smiled holding his hand when Hickory came in between them. 

''That was fun right Delta?'' He asked helping her up.

''Yes totally I can't wait to get back up again.'' She smiles.

 ''Cooper Prince D are you guys ok?'' Poppy asked going over to them.

''Yeah that was fun lets do that again!'' Cooper said smiling 

They stood up and pushed the mattress on the side. ''Um Guys come look at this.'' Darnell said.

They looked. ''Your joking right!'' Freaked out Branch. 

''This is trippy and I don't say that lightly.'' Barb said.

They were looking the stairs were back to normal just one set of stair cases.

''So you guys made it.''

They turn to see Mr. Grey standing there.

''Man where did you come from?'' asked Riff asked.

''Dinner is waiting.'' He said opening the dinning room doors.

Here we go enjoy.