Chapter 21 Mazes

The 6 remaining trolls were walking though the hallways.

''Boy it's hot in here.'' Hickory said waving his hat.

''I feel like we've been through here before. Where is the blasted door?'' Asked Delta annoyed.

Branch and Poppy were behind Tresillo and DJ who were quiet.

Not far away watching them a hooded figure grinned. 

''Aww all together. Now for the fun part I'm sure after this they will all leave.'' It chuckled to itself.

While the couples were walking, Poppy heard something and turned around screaming.

''Guys the hallway behind us is moving!'' Shouted Poppy.

They all took off running they felt a shake and then Branch holding Poppy's hand was still running when the lights went off.

Branch and Poppy...

The lights came on and Branch stopped running as Poppy bumped into him.

''What is it?'' She asked and looked around.

The hallway was a big maze.

''It's a freaking maze!'' Branch said gulping.

There was writing on the wall.

'To get through this, you will need to rely on each other and your instincts to get out of here.'

''I really hate this place.'' Branch said.

''Well let's go.'' Poppy pulled him with her as they went through the crazy maze. ''Just stay on the lit-up path.''

Branch was nervous but if they followed the message, they will be fine.

They walked together and came to a path that went left or right.

''Which way?'' Asked Poppy.

Branch's first instinct was to go to the right. ''I say we go right.''

''Why?'' Asked Poppy.

''It's the first thing that came to mind.'' Branch said.

''Really my instinct was to go left.'' Poppy said.

''Well which way?'' Asked Branch.

''Mm let's go your way.'' Poppy said.

They went that way and it felt restricting. 

''It feels like it's getting smaller.'' Branch said.

Suddenly they heard a noise down the hall. Poppy hold Branch's hand and they saw a chainsaw that was starting and moving by itself.

''RUN!'' Screamed Branch as he dragged Poppy with him as they sprinted to the through the maze to the other side that Poppy wanted to go, and they went left then right and came to an empty wall.

Branch and Poppy were searching for a door as the chainsaw got closer and Poppy found a handle and pushed it opened as they jumped in and slammed the door before the chainsaw stopped.

Both panting and the lights turns on and they are shocked at what they saw.

''You got to be kidding me!'' Shouted Branch.

They looked to see boiling water and they had to jump from platform to platform to the other side both were worried.

Tresillo and DJ...

''I can't see anything.'' Tresillo said as he stood still with Suki in his arms.

The lights came on and like Broppy they were separated from everyone only the hallway maze had walls that had black stripes on them made it feel like the hallway was moving.