Chapter 7 Rough Scary Night

Branch on the walkie. ''Come in any of you guys read me?'' He asked.

Barb and Riff were making out things getting intense when they heard Branch's voice. ''Read you.'' She said annoyed.

''Hey Branch read you loud and clear.'' Prince D said answering.

''What up sweetpea?'' Asked Delta as she was cuddling next to Hickory.

''We're listening Pop troll.'' Tresillo voice came in.

''Have you guys been getting any weird activity around the room?'' He asked.

''Now that you mention it, it feels we are being watched.'' Cooper said.

''Um hate to break it to you Branch but we are in a haunted mansion so what did you think was gonna happen?'' Asked Hickory.

''Still you know the story and we ain't allowed out after 10.'' He said.

''Yeah I know I tried to opened the door and get this it won't open I think we are locked in.'' Barb said. She was sitting on Riff's lap as they were still making out.

''I guess they really want us in here what if we need to break out?'' asked Poppy clinging to Branch.

''Don't worry darlin I'm here so are all of us we will be here for you.'' Hickory said in his deep accent.

Poppy giggles and Branch glares suddenly they all hear a moan and giggle coming from the walkie. ''Barb really do you have to do that?'' Poppy asks jealous that the rock queen was getting something.

''Its not me Popsqueak.'' Barb said.

''Then who?'' asked Darnell.

Branch and Poppy: DJ TRESILLO!'' they shouted.

It stopped. Tresillo was on the bed with DJ in his lap and they were feeding each other grapes slowly both enjoying it. She was running circles on his chest while his hand run up and down her spine. They stopped.

''Did you need something Branch?'' asked Tresillo.

''You better not be violating my bestie DJ SUKI JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A LEADER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF HER!'' Poppy screamed angrily getting more and more annoyed but worried about DJ.

The others were laughing. ''Poppy calm down we aren't doing anything bad we are just eating grapes and he seems to have found a ticklish spot on me.'' She said.

''Wow who knew the queen of Pop would have such a dirty mind.'' Barb said faking surprise.

Everyone laugh was heard. ''Alright that is enough take it easy guys. See you all in the morning.'' Branch said. They all hung up.

Cooper and Prince D..

''C-Cooper I.. think we have someone in this r-room.'' Darnell said trying to stay.

''What is it where is it?'' Asked the younger brother shaking.

''N-not sure I thought I saw a shadow  of something.'' Prince D said whispering.

''It went into the closet.'' Darnell said shaking.

Cooper grabbed a frying pan and Prince D grabbed a bat they ran to the closet to open it and they saw a dark mist pass though them. 

They both screamed and tried the door but couldn't get out. ''HELP US!'' Screamed Cooper.

Darnell looks around and is freaked out they jump on the bed and hold each other shaking.

''D-Darnell w-we need to -l-leave..'' Cooper said.

''We'll be ok you lets watch tv or something.'' His big brother said as they turned on the tv.