Chapter 14 Questions and Concerns

Branch and Poppy..

They went to the wall and Branch knocked on the wall and heard a knocking back.

''Someone is in there.'' He said.

Poppy grabbed a bat and held it as Branch found a spot and banged on it the wall came down and out came a trembling curled in a ball Riff.

''Riff!'' Poppy and Branch said together.

He looked up nervously and his hat was gone. ''B-Branch p-p-Poppy...'' He shivered and shacked.

Poppy went over and hugged him he pulled away screaming and backing to the wall. ''Don't you dare touch me!'' He screamed and curled into a ball.

Branch motioned for Poppy to back up and he went over to Riff got on his knees and went up to him. ''Riff hey take it easy its ok your safe I'm here and so is Poppy you are safe. Where is Barb?'' He asked.

''I don't.. know I was so scared I got taken from her.'' He said.

''Well come with us well will take you back to the living room.'' Branch said.

''No I need to find Barb.'' He said taking off out of the room.

Branch and Poppy looked at each other. ''What was that about?'' Asked Poppy.

''Not sure but lets follow him.'' Branch said.

Riff..

BARB! BARB! WHERE ARE YOU?!'' He screamed.

He ran around looking for her.

Barb..

She was crying when she heard him and she got up and ran out into the hallway.

''RIFF!'' She called.

She then saw him and before she knew it she was in a hug by Riff and she hugged him back.

''Riff I was so worried are you ok?'' She asked holding his face.

''I.. I it was horrible...'' He said shaking.

Branch and Poppy came in and saw them.

''What happened?'' asked Branch.

''I'll tell you but can we go back to the main floor?'' He asked.

''Yes of course.'' Barb said as she hugged him.

They all went downstairs.

Shortly the rest of the trolls came in. Delta and Hickory looked so sad, Tresillo and DJ Suki came back both holding hands and covered in dirt and and cobwebs. They looked at each other.

''Dang sugar what happened to you?'' Delta asked looking at DJ and Tresillo.

''It was horrible we went though a wall and found a secret bedroom and a creature of some sort.'' DJ said shaking.

''A creature? Did you find the lab?'' asked Poppy.

''We tried but could and the door it was coded and since we ran out of time a monster came out if not for DJ's hair we would of been dead.'' Tresillo said holding her hand.

The others looked at him.

''That's harsh. So Riff what happened to you?'' Asked Hickory.

''Well.. I was..

Flashback..

Riff was dragged to a dark area that looked like an old dungeon and he was placed in a chair he looked to see rope floating in the air and tied his hands behind him.

''Who are you and where are you?'' Asked the rock troll.

He looked and saw a bunch of candles and all kinds of things and then he saw a knife come up to him pointed at him. ''WHAT DO YOU WANT!!??'' Riff screamed.

'Oh we just want to have some fun you had no right to come and run the house.'' Said a buttery female voice.

''I'm not I'm here exploring and staying I don't want to live here I want to get out I'm not gonna do anything.'' He said.

''No but that dumb boyfriend of your will.'' Said the voice.

''That is my girlfriend and you can't keep me let me go you witch!'' He shouted.

The knife went to his throat. ''I'd watch that tone.'' 

''Show yourself.'' Riff demanded.

Then he saw a pale figure ghost of a girl and she was grinning. ''Well look here are you ready to die? Tough words the brave guy says while a knife is to your throat.'' She said.

''Wait your Abigail.'' Riff said.

''Oh yes I am and your handsome I will make you suffer.'' She said.

''No please get off!'' He shouted.

She climbed to his lap and sat on him all he felt was wind and his lap was clammy she leans over kissing his lips only for a pink stain to be placed on his lips his head was spinning and he saw a vision.

He looked to see Barb in a corner with her head down crying as he saw himself then he saw he was surrounded by dark hooded figures and they came over to him chanting Death.. Death.. Death...

''HELP ME NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE BARB!'' Screamed Riff who started crying as his chair started spinning and he saw heads and figures of his friends all shouted Kill me.. Kill him..'' 

HELP!'' He screamed and he broke free and took off running as fast as he would not caring where he was going and started banging on the wall as the ghost got closer.

Flashback over...

HELP ME!!!!'' He screamed running around and hiding in a corner curled in a ball shaking.

It broke their hearts. Barb went over to Riff. ''I'm here I'm not leaving and they won't touch you again.'' She said hugging him.

''Dang that is harsh oh Riff we had no idea.'' Hickory said.

''What happened to you?'' Asked Poppy.

''Me and Delta got to see Peter and his daughter Jane and granddaughter Jade bond then we saw the whole thing where Jade saw her grandpa get killed and the aunt with no remorse threw Jade down the stairs and then laughed about it.'' Hickory said gritting his teeth.

''Yeah it took a toll on him. What about you two?'' Delta asked Branch and Poppy.

''Nothing we found Jane's diary turns out she was a painter and that she was daddy's favorite, he was protective of her and she told us how she met her Romeo.'' Poppy said.

''Yeah that was his real name. And Jade's dad.'' Branch said.

''So what happened to him?'' Asked Barb who was rocking Riff.

''We don't know didn't get that far then we heard a bang on the wall and we found Riff.'' Poppy said.

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Cooper panting, crying and freaking out. ''Help Darnell's gone! Something lured him and he was in a trance and he went though the wall he's gone I was being chased!'' Cooper panic.

''Oh no we have to find him.'' Poppy said standing up.

Here we go enjoy guys.