Chapter 16 Who's going Home

The next morning all the trolls were in the dinning room eating  breakfast and they were nervous then out of nowhere Prince D came out and shivers. Poppy and Branch run up to him.

''Prince what happened?" Poppy asked.

''I nearly died there are others living in the walls bro and they were gonna kill me but they want a handsome and beautiful troll to turn into a ghost.'' Prince D said nervously looking around and sat at the table.

All the trolls looked at him he was nuts. Riff looks at him. ''Dude they tried the same thing only though they needed a handsome troll for the job.'' He shook his head still in a corner scared.

Barb glares and hugs Riff. ''Your handsome for a rock troll I meet these guys I'll kill them.''

''Now sweetheart calm down everything is fine I promise.'' Delta said eating her toast.

''This is nuts so far we see into the past over what happened weird things happen and now here we are, I want to find out what is going on here.'' Hickory said sitting down sighing.

''Well you guys got paranormal stuff me and Tres here ran into a weird looking monster and we are ok just stay away from the basement.'' DJ Suki said eating her oatmeal.

''No worries we can't find the basement.'' Branch said shaking his head frowning at DJ.

''I guess the only question is who is going home?'' Tresillo asked as he sat on the chair as him and DJ hold hands under the table.

''I'm guessing its against Riff and Barb.'' Delta said.

''Or Cooper and Prince D.'' Hickory said.

The two brother and the rock lovers were quiet. ''Woah this is a change you guys have nothing to say.'' Asked Poppy worried.

''I think its best that me and Riff leave.'' Barb said as she was worried about Riff as he was quiet and emotionless.

''Oh Barb if you want to stay we can I will stay for you.'' He said quietly.

She smiles at him and kisses him. ''I love you Riff but as your girlfriend and queen I want whats best for you.'' She said.

''Aww.'' The trolls said.

After breakfast they all went to the living room and sat down. ''I don't know I kind of want to go home.'' Prince D said.

''Yeah same here I can't stand it here I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm tired but I fall asleep and I have nightmares.'' Cooper said.

''We have to choose when is that damn stuff bear getting here?'' asked Hickory.

''Hello everyone I am right here.'' Said Buster as he came out. ''How was your first week?'' He smiling.

The trolls glare at him. The  Barb went up and grabbed him by the shirt lifting him off the ground. ''You have some explaining to do.'' She growls.

''Woah easy on the suit I see your tense and I gave you the story and warnings that was enough and you have to figure it out yourselves.'' Buster said.

''Oh yeah its been easy we can't sleep at all and weird hooded figures take off with us!'' Cooper shouted.

''Well I'm sorry and there is no men in this place we've checked all over and I assure you there is no one but ghosts. So have you picked who is going home?'' He asked.

''I have a question is it one couple that leaves or can more then two leave?'' Asked Poppy.

''Oh anyone can leave but their partner has to agree willingly don't tell me there are more then one couple going?'' He raised an eyebrow.

''We are going.'' Prince D said as Cooper nodded.

''Well I'm sorry to hear that I thought you guys would last. Alright any other couples?'' He looked around.

''Me and Riff are going as well.'' Barb said.

''Barb no please you want this and I will stay with you no matter what we are in this for the money.'' He said loyally and would stay if she choose.

''Riff I love you and I want what's best for you I can't stand to see you like this yes I want to stay but not if it means losing you to this place.'' She said cupping his face.

''This is the softest side of Barb I've seen.'' Branch said to Poppy who nodded.

''I just don't want you to resent me for this.'' He said.

''I won't I promise.'' She said.

''So the rockers are going and I thought you two would win for sure.'' Buster said.

''Stuff it and if I find out this place as killed or taken any one of these other trolls I will hunt you down and take care of you myself.'' Barb growled.

''Got it.'' He said nervously. ''Your bags are at the door and your bus ride is here.'' He said.

They hugged their friends. ''Win for us guys and be careful.'' Cooper said.

''We will.'' Poppy said hugging him and Darnell and then hugged Barb and Riff.

The four left leaving the remaining 3 couples watched and gulped.

''So how is it going for you guys?'' He asked.

''Ghost, visions how else stairs moving everywhere.'' Delta scolds.

''Yes that is part of it remember the last couple standing gets a few thousand dollars so if that is all I will leave and be back next week good luck I will say the weeks will get harder and it will put your relationship to the test good luck.'' Buster then took off.

Here we go Sorry it took so long I didn't know who to get rid of and if you have any ideas for scary things or scenes that they could imagine I will add it on here.